Since the upcoming Speedhunters Pack for the SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED racing game has 12 new specially tuned cars we just had to bring back one more Manufacturer Monday. In this episode, we're featuring the following cars:
- Dodge Challenger RT Speedhunters Edition
- Lexus LFA Speedhunters Edition
- Mazda RX-7 (FC3S) Speedhunters Edition
- McLaren MP4-12C Speedhunters Edition
- Pagani Huayra Speedhunters Edition
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 Speedhunters Edition
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Speedhunters Edition
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION IX MR-edition Speedhunters Edition
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) Speedhunters Edition
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) Speedhunters Edition
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Speedhunters Edition
- Toyota Supra Speedhunters Edition
All of these cars have been specially tuned by the Speedhunters themselves and are just beasts on the track. You can read more about each car by clicking the link above but I wanted to share some knowledge about my personal favorite…the Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2.
I wasn't really much of a fan of this car until SHIFT 2. I really like the style of the car, very old school box style that you just don't see too much anymore. In the SHIFT 2 career I used the 190E in a few different career branches and was really impressed with the way it drove. Then I took it online and have done pretty good with it racking up a bunch of podium finishes.
If you thought the standard Mercedes-Benz 190 E Evo 2 was a screamer, check out the Speedhunters edition in SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED, which replaces the old engine with a beefier V8 and adds a full roll cage, bad-ass black wheels and flared fenders.