Need For Speed The Run Time Attack Community Challenge - Dirty DrifterApril 13th 2012
It's been a while but it's time for another Need for Speed The Run Time Attack Community Challenge! We're going to be racing on the DIRTY DRIFTER event in the PLAINS INTERSTATE Challenge Series. NFSDrew laid down a gold time of 1:28:83 so all challengers better put in a great race!
Here's how to enter this challenge:
1. Beat NFSDrew's time in the same Challenge Series event
2. Grab a picture of your race time on the post-race screen
3. Twitpic it to @NeedForSpeed with the hashtag #NFSTheRunTimeAttack.
(We'll also take video entries; just be sure to submit your video as a response to our Time Attack video on YouTube)
At the end of the week we'll randomly draw from the pool of all entries one lucky winner who will receive a very cool prize from the Need for Speed swag cabinet!
A couple of rules you need to be aware of:
- There are no regional restrictions for this challenge. Anybody anywhere in the world can enter!
- This competition is open to all platforms.
- You can use any car available in the Challenge Series event
- Your twitpic and/or video must clearly display your race time. If we can't read it, it won't be considered a valid entry
- If you do choose to submit via YouTube video, it must be submitted as a response to our video
- Use of cheat programs or trainers is prohibited
- A player can only win one week in a row