Need For Speed The Run Time Attack Community Challenge - Just Drive!February 16th 2012
The ninth Need for Speed The Run Time Attack community challenge has begun! This is a weekly challenge where we put the community's driving skills to the test by challenging everyone to beat our times in a Challenge Series event.
We're racing on the Just Drive event in the Winter Blast Challenge Series which is over 19km long with 10 checkpoints and you're going to be driving one of the fastest cars in the game, the Pagani Huayra. NFSDrew laid down a gold time of 5:08; we've got a lot of amazing drivers in the NFS community so we expect you all to beat this time!
Here's how to enter this challenge:
1. Beat NFSDrew's time in the same Challenge Series event
2. Grab a picture of your race time on the post-race screen
3. Twitpic it to @NeedForSpeed with the hashtag #NFSTheRunTimeAttack
(We'll also take video entries; just be sure to submit your video as a response to our Time Attack video on YouTube)
At the end of the week we'll randomly draw from the pool of all entries one lucky winner who will receive a very cool prize from the Need for Speed swag cabinet!
A couple of rules you need to be aware of:
- There are no regional restrictions for this challenge. Anybody anywhere in the world can enter!
- This competition is open to all platforms.
- You can use any car available in the Challenge Series event
- Your twitpic and/or video must clearly display your race time. If we can't read it, it won't be considered a valid entry
- If you do choose to submit via YouTube video, it must be submitted as a response to our video
- Use of cheat programs or trainers is prohibited
- A player can only win one week in a row