The purpose of this maintenance window is to deploy server / a game patch to Need for Speed World. Please see Release Notes below.
March 06th, 2012
Start: 1pm (13:00) PST – 4pm (16:00) EST – 9pm (21:00) GMT
End: 5pm (17:00) PST – 8pm (20:00) EST – 1am (1:00) GMT
During the maintenance window, the servers will be offline and users will not able to log in and play Need for Speed World. Players who are already logged in and playing NFS World will be disconnected from the server and therefore, disconnected from the game.
- The News Feed has been redesigned with an improved user interface
- Players will now be able to see what new cars, features, or promotions have been added the game when first logging in
- An all new Toyota MR2 (Gymkhana) has been added to the game and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer
- Fixed an issue that caused geometry to disappear from the Mazda RX-8â€™s roof with specific visual packages installed
- Fixed a vinyl mirroring issue on the Lexus IS350
- Fixed a blown out polygon on the BMW M3 E92â€™s rear bumper with visual packages installed
- The top speed of the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Carbon Editionâ€™s reverse gear has been increased
- Brakes that were not visible on the Lamborghini Countach 5000 quattrovalvole have been added
- Fixed some Cash and Rep calculation issues when purchasing Amplifiers at the Team Escape post-race screen