Request Forums - NEW UpdateMay 9th 2018
Hello , fellow members !
After some time , it's time for some new updates.
We have noticed that some members doesn't know the mean of " being patient ", this update should solve the issue , thanks to some members who asked for it.
So to start about the Request Forums,
HERE ARE THE RULES AS OF May 9, 2018 :
- Maximum of ONE request per day.
- Requests should be done ONLY in the Forum Requests.
- Indicate which car(s) you want. (multiple cars in one thread allowed.)
- Precise for which games you want the request to be done.
- Precise the replacement (in case you want that a certain car needs to be replaced )
- Mention if you have any special ideas or suggestions.
However, doing those things may get you a deletion of your request as well as a ban if there is any recidive :
- Making multiple threads about different cars for the same game. No need to make a bunch of requests when one suffice.
- DO NOT make a request in another section other than the forums section.
Request will be automatically deleted and the member who did it may see his account suspended for a short/long amount of time.
- Spamming of a request (obviously you'll get a permanent ban).
- Harassing the modder who accepted the request.
- Not precise request ( eg. "I want to see this car for NFS xxxx" , or " new idea car mod " )
- Stealing or reposting a request already made by someone else
(if you want a car that has been quoted in the request, just say it in the desired topic)
- Useless requests (asking for a car when the mod is already out for the games asked).
Please note that you don't need to ask why a request is deleted or moved , you'll either see why it has been moved by searching for it in the forums , and if it's deleted you'll get a MP about it.
If you got banned because you didn't followed the rules , there's also no need to hate. You disobey , you get what you deserve. In that case it turns into a perma-ban.
We hope this update will make the navigation easier to those who have some requests to done , and also to the ones who are willing to do them.
Ti-Sonic - NFSCars Staff