- roof-scoop-position fixed
- tires height expanded
BMW M3 set for NFS:MW
This mod is created for Need For Speed Most Wanted and it replaces BMW M3 GTR. Car itself is created by Electronic Arts. This mod can be shared via internet as long as Electronic Arts stays as the only author and the files remain untouched.
If you don't have NFS:MW Mod Loader yet go and download it from here:
Copy (Click + CTRL + C or Right Click + Copy) the folder ADDONS and go to C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Need For Speed Most Wanted\ and paste it (CTRL + V or Right Click + Paste). If your computer asks that should existing files be overwritten click yes.
- decals for doors
- decals for windows
- numbers for doors
- hoods (including GTR & GTR E46 hoods because there was two hoods missing)
- correct stats (stock engine is BMW M3 GTR E46 from the beginning and upgraded is from the ending)
- driver added
- cost 60 000
- exchanging interiors with bodykits (M3, GTR, GTR E46, M3, GTR, GTR E46)
- six different bodykits (stock + 5 other ones [M3, GTR, GTR E46, carbonfibre M3, cf GTR, cf GTR E46])
Q: Why you didn't make the M3-logo as colored?
A: This one was a though one. It kept coming as jigsaw so I decided to make it as white.
Q: How come this mod took you so long?
A: This mod was going to be my first mod but since I had not got enough skills when I was converting this mod I wasn't capable of doing it.
4. Known bugs
- some vinyls appear incorrect (I added debug to the C300 so that you can create your own vinyls)
- carbonfibre-roof on kit03 is a bit too wide compared to the other kits (man this was a hard one, didn't want to do it again)
Electronic Arts - for making the car & MW
Finalmaster2 - converted this car to NFS:MW
HSVrules - beta testing
Arushan - created tools to crack NFS:MW
Oleg - created Zmodeler
And everyone else whom I forgot to mention.
6. Bug reports
For possible bug reports you can send me a private message in NFSCars.net (Finalmaster2). I don't have public bug report adress yet so this is for now the only way.
|File Name||File Size||Server|
view file contents