BMW M3 2003-setReport
- roof-scoop-position fixed
- tires height expanded
BMW M3 set for NFS:MW
This mod is created for Need For Speed Most Wanted and it replaces BMW M3 GTR. Car itself is created by Electronic Arts. This mod can be shared via internet as long as Electronic Arts stays as the only author and the files remain untouched.
If you don't have NFS:MW Mod Loader yet go and download it from here:
Copy (Click + CTRL + C or Right Click + Copy) the folder ADDONS and go to C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Need For Speed Most Wanted\ and paste it (CTRL + V or Right Click + Paste). If your computer asks that should existing files be overwritten click yes.
- decals for doors
- decals for windows
- numbers for doors
- hoods (including GTR & GTR E46 hoods because there was two hoods missing)
- correct stats (stock engine is BMW M3 GTR E46 from the beginning and upgraded is from the ending)
- driver added
- cost 60 000
- exchanging interiors with bodykits (M3, GTR, GTR E46, M3, GTR, GTR E46)
- six different bodykits (stock + 5 other ones [M3, GTR, GTR E46, carbonfibre M3, cf GTR, cf GTR E46])
Q: Why you didn't make the M3-logo as colored?
A: This one was a though one. It kept coming as jigsaw so I decided to make it as white.
Q: How come this mod took you so long?
A: This mod was going to be my first mod but since I had not got enough skills when I was converting this mod I wasn't capable of doing it.
4. Known bugs
- some vinyls appear incorrect (I added debug to the C300 so that you can create your own vinyls)
- carbonfibre-roof on kit03 is a bit too wide compared to the other kits (man this was a hard one, didn't want to do it again)
Electronic Arts - for making the car & MW
Finalmaster2 - converted this car to NFS:MW
HSVrules - beta testing
Arushan - created tools to crack NFS:MW
Oleg - created Zmodeler
And everyone else whom I forgot to mention.
6. Bug reports
For possible bug reports you can send me a private message in NFSCars.net (Finalmaster2). I don't have public bug report adress yet so this is for now the only way.
61 Comments (Add Comment)
Added: Aug 1, 2007
Recent File Comments
- Porsche 911 GT3 '1410 minutes ago.
- Proton Wira (UPDATED!!)18 minutes ago.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (991)7 hours ago.
- Ferrari 458 Italia12 hours ago.
- FUTURISTIC RED CAREER SAFEHOUSE12 hours ago.
- FUTURISTIC BLUE CAREER SAFEHOUSE14 hours ago.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (991)
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Porsche 911 GT3 '14
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X PDRM Police
- Proton Wira (UPDATED!!)
- Show More
- FUTURISTIC RED CAREER SAFEHOUSE
- FUTURISTIC BLUE CAREER SAFEHOUSE
- FUTURISTIC GREEN CAREER SAFEHOUSE
- 1% Savegame Whit Lexus Is 300
- Underground 2 lisence plate
- Show More
- Ferrari 360 Spider
- Bugatti Veyron (Fully tunable)
- Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron 2006
- Ferrari Enzo SE
- Show More
- - NFS Unlimited
- - NFSHome
- - Racer Planet
- - Bloom Motorz
- - Andrew's Cars
- - LM Racing
- - NFS Cheats
- - NFS Game
- - NFS Addons
- - NFS Street Dogs
- - NFS SK
- - FSX Addons
- - NFS Planet
- - Team RSR
- - Teapot3ds
- - Need For Speed Freaks
- - NFS-Tools by nfsu360
- - NFS Police HQ
- - World Garage
- - Saving Content
- - Need For Speed on Amazon.com