View Full Version : Sticking to track editing after all

creek
05-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Well, it looks like I'll be making new tracks after all! So, forget about that "BYE" forum. Just check out this pic from the ALL NEW "Hometown Valley"

The track takes place at sunset, and you begin in the "Hometown Valley" :goofy: , and work your way up to the "Hometown Mountains". Coming Soon!

By the way, the picture represents the "Weather at Night" option.

Mr.Ramos
05-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Ok, but don't waste time saying you're leaving when you don't.

creek
05-17-2006, 07:57 PM
I know, sorry about that. I was expecting to leave, but I kind'a changed my mind. I just won't do "car editing" anymore. "Track Editing" is my sort of thing. :\ - ;)

Mr.Ramos
05-17-2006, 08:05 PM
You just need to practice with the cars, like people said in the comments section of your mods that you should use Viper's conversions for your projects.

creek
05-17-2006, 09:19 PM
O.K. Thanks for NOT saying anything rude to me, like we've seen in other areas... ;)

Well, for now, I'll be working with tracks. I'll see about practicing with cars. :\

creek
05-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Well, I've got a new track unexpectedly arriving: Rocky Pass (Creek's Remix). I was just playing around, and now this new track is coming together. It'll have more features, mainly ALL-NEW 3D-Objects (scratch-built).

Here's a picture of the "work in process" overpass. So, it's not completely finished, but it's getting there.

creek
05-20-2006, 09:28 AM
[UPDATED PICTURE OF OVERPASS]. By the way, I think I'll just name this track "Rocky Pass DOWNTOWN", and you'll soon see why...