View Full Version : Exotic , Muscle or Tuner

alex13
06-26-2006, 04:06 AM
:\ the 3 categorys are now sure for carbon after the trailer and some articles i have read... wich one will be the first one you will choose ? :\ :\ P.S. im gettin the muscle :)

[Its Muscle, get it straight! - RickFX]

Skoti
06-26-2006, 04:18 AM
Muscle too.

Ricochet
06-26-2006, 04:30 AM
If you're talking about which to go for, I pick Exotics, they can defeat almost any car in their way. But if you're talking about which to buy, then its between tuner and muscle - the model counts too you know.

NFS CHASER
06-26-2006, 05:58 AM
I like them all.

supra969
06-26-2006, 06:38 AM
muscle and tuners idomnt relly like exotics

PH34R
06-26-2006, 07:00 AM
Exotics are t3h w1n, so im starting off there

Nelson340
06-26-2006, 07:04 AM
Muscle, so I don't have to see those ugly EA kits for exotics all the time, and something about MCO.

SLZ Roadstar
06-26-2006, 08:13 AM
BOO 2 U. Tuner

Prodigital
06-26-2006, 08:17 AM
Exotics, muscle coming in close second.

Rackharrow
06-26-2006, 09:14 AM
Exotic.
I'll kill all you tuner folk. And as much as I like muscle, it doesn't match up to the purity of the Super Car.

Gangster007
06-26-2006, 09:29 AM
enough of this polls. It was discussed at least for 100 times....
exotic, tuners. Now you have both of them in MW and carbon.
I like all of them.

thedarkstalker
06-26-2006, 09:36 AM
Muscle, maybe exotic... that depends where will the Corvette and Viper classified on, sometimes they're classified as muscle, other as exotic or supercars... anyway, muscle for me!!

lambofreak100
06-26-2006, 09:45 AM
This poll is too vague. Muscle, exotic, tuner for what? Like what GA said, if to buy, I'd go for tuner. If to go for, exotics.

I suppose, since this is the carbon forum, I think you're asking what to buy, so I chose tuner, but all 3 are acceptable.

MichaelR
06-26-2006, 11:58 AM
Gotta love American Muscle.

Linkin
06-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Exotic, maybe tuner. Depends on what they have to offer as tuners.

Mr.Ramos
06-26-2006, 12:09 PM
Exotic and Muscle for me, maybe a tuner if it's done tastefully.

EDIT: I do think this should be a multi-choice poll.

FP
06-26-2006, 12:09 PM
If they have decent cars in the Exotic line up (ie Ferrari, Aston Martin and Lamborghinis) then I will definatly go for that, if not I will stick to good ol American Muscle!

Killua
06-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Exotics first.
Muscle second.
And tuners last.

philm1
06-26-2006, 07:13 PM
Voted for exotics, they just look sooo good and go so fast

LeviMan_2001
06-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Muscle all the way sound and look of muscle is awesome but exotics come in close

Sinister
06-26-2006, 08:57 PM
muscle, then exotic, and a few dozen kilos of C4 for any tuner car. with its driver duct taped in the seat watching the timer count down.

Wolf04
06-26-2006, 09:37 PM
Strictly exotics for moi...no doubt there...racing an exotic never gets boring...

Ricochet
06-26-2006, 11:24 PM
Why would anyone compare exotics with a tuner/muscle? I just dont get it. Exotics ruled every game they were in and will always rule.

Gangster007
06-27-2006, 04:59 AM
Why would anyone compare exotics with a tuner/muscle? I just dont get it. Exotics ruled every game they were in and will always rule.

Yeah probably u right but a TUNED EXOTIC will defenatly rule.

Dr.DooM
06-27-2006, 05:04 AM
Exotics, then muscle, tuners can go and waste their money, im sticking with my choice, but how come their aint 4x4 off roaders in there? id have a landrover defender anyday!

KakemaN
06-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Muscles for sure, the 4x4 off roaders aren't exactly going to be the best for canyon racing if there is drifting required.

Ricochet
06-28-2006, 08:08 AM
^ ^ Yeah. They will go flying into 360s because of their heavy load at the back :rolleyes5 . But NFS was never meant to be having SUVs, unlike the Us.

alex13
06-28-2006, 04:19 PM
nfs needs to take a taste of midnight club 3... those guys made a GREAT game...

codespyder
06-28-2006, 05:03 PM
t00nerz r teh bset!!! LOL!!!!!!111!@@!!!

Exotics, for sure. Some tuners are all right, like the Skyline or STi, but anything like a ricebox Civic can crash and burn.

GM Lover
06-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Muscle.

Then exotics.

Ibanez Man
06-28-2006, 06:05 PM
Tuner all the way, why? because those ricebox civics you talk about sometimes run 10 second 1/4 mile times like the one in my sig...and then Subaru's beat Ferrari Testarossas like the one in my sig...and besides I own a tuner car.

JesusRox777
06-28-2006, 06:10 PM
Tuner all the way, why? because those ricebox civics you talk about sometimes run 10 second 1/4 mile times like the one in my sig...and then Subaru's beat Ferrari Testarossas like the one in my sig...and besides I own a tuner car.

What exactly do you drive?

Max911
06-28-2006, 06:29 PM
I like Exotics for 3 reasons : Speed, style and agility. Plus, they are cars you can only dream of having. I'm also a big muscle car fan, but they handle like a towtruck with 3 flat tires. I also like tuners because there is no limit in customization. But I hate it when other ppl make ugly riced out cars. It's not a spaceship, it's an automobile. But another big drawback is the shape, it wasn't meant to be aerodynamic to reach speeds of 210 mph. Unless you spend about like $60k on developing a special aerokit tested in a windtunnel and developped by scientists with white coats and made with carbon fibre.

Necrology
06-28-2006, 07:08 PM
I may love muscle cars, but not even they can stand up to an exotic dancer.

Saleen
06-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Muscle. I like my cars fast and loud. Exotics if muscle was sold out. T00ners should put 50 demo charges on the 50 foot spoiler,or in the fart cans. Then they step on the gas, which is the detonator.:evil: :evil:

2fastvipergts
06-28-2006, 07:17 PM
1.Tuner!2.Exotic Muscle3.Muscle4.Exotic

Ricochet
06-28-2006, 11:33 PM
nfs needs to take a taste of midnight club 3... those guys made a GREAT game...
NFS was never meant to have SUVs, only exotics. The MNCs show the 'real' life of a street racer, who could have a truck of exotic, or bike or a tuner.
Street racing must be fun but hey, driving an exotic on an open track is cooler ;) .

EL_BURRO
07-01-2006, 10:47 AM
EXOTICS, ALL THE WAY UP BABY!!! Imagine busting everyone's asses off with a brand new shining Ferrari.............. btw......... they will be included in the game....................... right???????? If so, I BEG TO EA, PLEASE, DO NOT GIVE THE OPTIONS TO CUSTOMIZE THEM, I had a hard time when seeing those Lambos and Porsches riced (even though, you could get them to look very sports like, very GT like, very "original factory modifications" like...... like those cars which race in events as Le Mans 24 Hs.)
For those who don't know me, I've been around here sometimes, but I quit several months ago. I'm back cuz I want my freaking NFS5 RUNNING ON XP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Never achieved that goal, stupid patches....)

Ibanez Man
07-01-2006, 06:29 PM
What exactly do you drive?

1992 Nissan 240SX...and dont laugh, it has a 350HP engine under the hood, so i got some braggin rights.

supra guy
07-01-2006, 07:28 PM
I think all of the above... but I dunno carbon doesn't look that cool, more like U3... I'm not even going to get it, I'm getting test drive unlimited instead.

slakey
07-04-2006, 04:09 PM
i go for a tuner, i love to tune cars up. but after my tuner car im going for a muscle, do nothing to the outside just all on the power, suspension etc, so when i turn up to a race they'll think ill do poor, because it looks like i havent done anything to my car, but ill actually piss all over them *hopefully*.

lol

PH34R
07-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Hmm, looks like we have a big chunk from tuner and muscle. Just hope that they actually dont let Civics beat Camaros, and that Camaros have a hard time beating Porsches :P

Ricochet
07-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Hmm, looks like we have a big chunk from tuner and muscle. Just hope that they actually dont let Civics beat Camaros, and that Camaros have a hard time beating Porsches :P

Yeah I agree with you. Anyways, I would like all of them, without the bodykits and fartcans that is :P .

Sean Boswell
07-05-2006, 01:25 PM
I'll get a Tuner.

TriniGT
07-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Depends on the road

Supercars have my vote. Who wouldn't love a supercar? (one tack minded FnF n00b car peeps need not answer that)

But there are a couple of cars, which have managed to fall into the tuner category :\, that I would not mind:

S14/S14a 200SX (or 240SX - for the North American peeps)
Skyline R34 GTR (if any of you only heard of that car because of 2F2F - please refrain from talking to me with your n00bish nonsense). Or even the R32, or the R33 (though I prefer the looks of the R33 over the R32)
Mk 4 Toyota Supra
Gen 3 Mazda RX-7

PH34R
07-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Depends on the road

Supercars have my vote. Who wouldn't love a supercar? (one tack minded FnF n00b car peeps need not answer that)

But there are a couple of cars, which have managed to fall into the tuner category :\, that I would not mind:

S14/S14a 200SX (or 240SX - for the North American peeps)
Skyline R34 GTR (if any of you only heard of that car because of 2F2F - please refrain from talking to me with your n00bish nonsense). Or even the R32, or the R33 (though I prefer the looks of the R33 over the R32)
Mk 4 Toyota Supra
Gen 3 Mazda RX-7

heh, many people seem to overlook this one, but 300ZX Twin Turbo, i mean, 300hp in a RWD sportscar, who doesnt want that :D(except if its riced)

Dr.DooM
07-05-2006, 03:03 PM
im prolly goina get carbon, now i have completed all the games i have, i feel like having something to drive, so unless i find somthing that takes more of my fancy then it will be carbon :\ i would just die if PGR2 came out for pc, it would be heavenly!

TriniGT
07-05-2006, 03:06 PM
heh, many people seem to overlook this one, but 300ZX Twin Turbo, i mean, 300hp in a RWD sportscar, who doesnt want that :D(except if its riced)

Blast! You make a good point. Though it never really became a fav of mine - cause I never got into one (as a passenger nor a driver). Still a worthy mention, considering...

I did forget about the the EvoVI. Hmmm... I might was well mention the EvoV. :D

If I were to mention a civic - it is only because it is worthy enough for gritty city streets. The thought of a supercar (or even a sportscar) brushing a dumpster (as the optimstic view of a worst case scen) is horrifying

(Final) Edit: The cars that I mentioned would fit into the sportscar category, imo. The same with the 300ZX, and any variant of the NSX. But I find it more difficult to consider a 300 or a NSX as potential tuner cars - than with the other cars (that I originally mentioed). And the availability of those cars are a big factor. That is another reason why I would also stick to my opinion - It's a rare sight to find/spot a 300ZX or any NSX.

Brown Chaos
07-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Either. I prefer Exotics, then Tuners, then muscle.

PH34R
07-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Blast! You make a good point. Though it never really became a fav of mine - cause I never got into one (as a passenger nor a driver). Still a worthy mention, considering...

I did forget about the the EvoVI. Hmmm... I might was well mention the EvoV. :D

If I were to mention a civic - it is only because it is worthy enough for gritty city streets. The thought of a supercar (or even a sportscar) brushing a dumpster (as the optimstic view of a worst case scen) is horrifying

(Final) Edit: The cars that I mentioned would fit into the sportscar category, imo. The same with the 300ZX, and any variant of the NSX. But I find it more difficult to consider a 300 or a NSX as potential tuner cars - than with the other cars (that I originally mentioed). And the availability of those cars are a big factor. That is another reason why I would also stick to my opinion - It's a rare sight to find/spot a 300ZX or any NSX.

Interestingly enough, at a local GM dealership, theres a 300ZX (non-turbo) sitting around, up for a cheap price. If i had a drivers license, and a bit more money, i would probably take a look at it (sorry for that slight offtopic)

But yea, its about time the NSX made a return to NFS, i liked driving the original in TNFS, even if i was only 4, and smashing it into walls and such. Brings back the memories:P

TriniGT
07-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Interestingly enough, at a local GM dealership, theres a 300ZX (non-turbo) sitting around, up for a cheap price. If i had a drivers license, and a bit more money, i would probably take a look at it (sorry for that slight offtopic)

But yea, its about time the NSX made a return to NFS, i liked driving the original in TNFS, even if i was only 4, and smashing it into walls and such. Brings back the memories:P

A bit more off-topic :P

Let's hope that the buyer is not walking into a trap. A crapped out engine is not a prob - compared to a damaged frame. Maybe it is the Premium quotes that is scaring potentials. I cannot pinpoint an exact date for when last I saw a 300ZX

I am hoping for one of those NSX's in this upcoming installment. You might improve on driving that NSX - this time around :P j/k

To get back onto topic... I would not mind a Maserati 3200GT (or even the Assetto Corsa variant) in there - for another exotic from Italy. Or even an Alfa Romeo 156 GTA, 156 Super Turismo, or 147 GTA - for an entry level runner :D

Sinister
07-06-2006, 09:36 AM
I may love muscle cars, but not even they can stand up to an exotic dancer.

i dunno, i've seen some nasty looking dancers.

alex13
07-07-2006, 03:07 AM
I'll get a Tuner.

and thats just because you liked The Fast And The Furious Tokyo Drift
LOL the only CARS in the movie were the impala and the mustang!!! i enjoyed seeing all those riced rides get SMASHED INTO PIECES :evil: :evil:

Sinister
07-07-2006, 10:48 AM
uh, there was a viper in there too dipshit., first race.. seeing that destroyed though kinda hurt.

alex13
07-07-2006, 01:36 PM
for me the viper is in the exotic class , not the muscule

Sinister
07-07-2006, 03:55 PM
and where were you specifing the Muscle not exotics?

I just mentioned viper as you said
LOL the only CARS in the movie were...

GM Lover
07-07-2006, 06:49 PM
@Sin: You saw FnF3? FTW!?

Sinister
07-07-2006, 06:56 PM
i watched fnf3 because of the crashes, destruction of rice = own.

Brown Chaos
07-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Ehh, for clarification, the NSX will be an EXOTIC in the game right? NOT a tuner...right?

And since there will be an NSX...or is that hypothetical? Either way if there is..looks like i'm picking the game up.

If only TDU had an NSX in the game (hopefully will) then i'll be content.

Mr.Ramos
07-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Ehh, for clarification, the NSX will be an EXOTIC in the game right? NOT a tuner...right?

And since there will be an NSX...or is that hypothetical? Either way if there is..looks like i'm picking the game up.

If only TDU had an NSX in the game (hopefully will) then i'll be content.

In EA's world, all cars are tuners.

funny guy
07-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Oh No-- What Will Ea Do With The Challenger? I Can't Take Those Horrible Bodykits On The Challenger!!! III HAAATE YOUUUU,EA!!!!!!!

lambofreak100
07-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Oh No-- What Will Ea Do With The Challenger? I Can't Take Those Horrible Bodykits On The Challenger!!! III HAAATE YOUUUU,EA!!!!!!!

Then don't put them. Or put the 'non-horrible' ones.

EDIT: Change my vote from tuner to muscle.

Sinister
07-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Or put the 'non-horrible' ones.

no such thing.

Brown Chaos
07-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Non horrible looking kit on a Challenger? If you can find one that doesn't look horrible..i'll applaud you. Since it's not possible, i'll disregard the applauding right now and let the crickets take over.

Someone on Wikipedia put that the BMW M5 is in the game????? I'm assuming this is false unless someone can say otherwise...and post a picture ;)

Ricochet
07-07-2006, 11:02 PM
Non horrible looking kit on a Challenger? If you can find one that doesn't look horrible..i'll applaud you. Since it's not possible, i'll disregard the applauding right now and let the crickets take over.

Someone on Wikipedia put that the BMW M5 is in the game????? I'm assuming this is false unless someone can say otherwise...and post a picture ;)
If I ever see a BMW (especially the Ms) having bodykits on them, I swear I will kill EA :evil:!

TriniGT
07-07-2006, 11:52 PM
If I ever see a BMW (especially the Ms) having bodykits on them, I swear I will kill EA :evil:!

Well.. Some subtle body changes would not be bad. AC Schnitzer, Breyton, and Hamann have a couple of body mods that are subtle and nice (Less AC Schnitzer's Tension Concept - the front bumper looks horrible). If EA can bring em like that - that would be cool

*Awaits peeps, and EA (Come Fall), to say/show that my words are nothing more than dreams*

Ricochet
07-08-2006, 12:39 AM
Well.. Some subtle body changes would not be bad. AC Schnitzer, Breyton, and Hamann have a couple of body mods that are subtle and nice (Less AC Schnitzer's Tension Concept - the front bumper looks horrible). If EA can bring em like that - that would be cool

*Awaits peeps, and EA (Come Fall), to say/show that my words are nothing more than dreams*
The reason why EA didn't put any 'real' bodykits in MW is because it costs alot more money from the car dealer and the bodykit-makers. Thats why EA makes their own bodykits, to save more money from being spent.

alex13
07-08-2006, 12:29 PM

wow... kill all the EA members... youre gona need something special.. Bin laden maybe ??

TriniGT
07-08-2006, 12:50 PM
The reason why EA didn't put any 'real' bodykits in MW is because it costs alot more money from the car dealer and the bodykit-makers. Thats why EA makes their own bodykits, to save more money from being spent.

Yeah, that much I realize. Well, one of the kits in MW can make the 996 Turbo ressemble a RUF. They can put their own designs - if they which... But they should not be utterly cheap to not include some authentic kits. Again, I realize that I, along with other who think the same, may be asking for too much from EA (According to EA's perspective)

funny guy
07-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Then don't put them. Or put the 'non-horrible' ones.

EDIT: Change my vote from tuner to muscle.

what about the ricers online? this is just sickening

Ricochet
07-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Yeah, that much I realize. Well, one of the kits in MW can make the 996 Turbo ressemble a RUF. They can put their own designs - if they which... But they should not be utterly cheap to not include some authentic kits. Again, I realize that I, along with other who think the same, may be asking for too much from EA (According to EA's perspective)
Yep. But it's not us asking EA for too much, EA's asking those aftermarket parts' makers for too much, Venom, OZ, Enkei, Toyo, Falken, GReddy, Bilstein, etc. I mean, all these companies EA had to pay, and that for just bull****? I think, with all that money EA paid for these, they could've gotten licenses from over 100 exotic car makers to make a true NFS Legend.
wow... kill all the EA members... youre gona need something special.. Bin laden maybe ??
Actually, I was just kidding, but I would boycott the EA products and get out of the EA nation :P .

MR.VTEC
07-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Tuner for sure dude,,,!!!!!hope there's a Honda in it

?????????uahhhhhhhhhh!!! exotic???no way,,can't believe it.. exotic is never the type of car use for drifting(i'm guessing the game would be base on The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift),,i hope so.

BUTCHER
07-10-2006, 01:17 AM
This is perhaps the most ridiculous thread there is. It is just asking to start a flame war. I like exotics, I like aussie and american iron, and i like japanese sports cars. What i don't like is cars with more stereo than engine and more plastic than metal. I vote exotic because people aspire to drive them, but also muscle is good and tuner (specifically different from ricer) is also good. I see no problem in tuning exotics and msucle cars BUT....it should be an enhancment of the character of the original.

mad_dog
07-10-2006, 02:12 PM
I also agree what BUTCHER said.

I like all three, too bad I cannot vote them as one thing. However if I were to put them on a rank from one to three, one being my most favourite:
1: Tuner (but I also tend to prefer building your own custom engines from scratch such as the Barbi M3 "with quad rotors" drag car. More or less putting in whatever you like into the empty shell of a car.)
2: Muscle (Their pulling torque cannot be forgiven, it is literally unmatched.)
3: Exotic (A taste of European luxury/style but the price can be steep for 'bang-for-your-buck' comparison.)

I am one of those 'power-to-weight ratio' fanatic type of people. Stereo systems would be the first thing I would chuck out of my car if I ever have it in, then comes the various un-necessary 'creature comforts'.

TriniGT
07-10-2006, 02:55 PM
This is perhaps the most ridiculous thread there is. It is just asking to start a flame war. I like exotics, I like aussie and american iron, and i like japanese sports cars. What i don't like is cars with more stereo than engine and more plastic than metal. I vote exotic because people aspire to drive them, but also muscle is good and tuner (specifically different from ricer) is also good. I see no problem in tuning exotics and msucle cars BUT....it should be an enhancment of the character of the original.

Well said, man

lambofreak100
07-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Someone on Wikipedia put that the BMW M5 is in the game?????

And EA strikes again with total bullshitted information...

?????????uahhhhhhhhhh!!! exotic???no way,,can't believe it.. exotic is never the type of car use for drifting(i'm guessing the game would be base on The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift),,i hope so.

Then may you die a painful death, slowly...

no such thing.

Oh yeah, not with EA's lower than bullshit jobs they make, especially those giga-riced ones (or for you sci-fi people, yotta-riced).

hondaman
07-10-2006, 04:48 PM

You scare me sir.

Necrology
07-10-2006, 05:47 PM

http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/1507/putdown1ce.jpg

Speed911
07-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Necro wins again!

JesusRox777
07-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Don't care if it has 'rice' or not.

The point is, whether you want bodykits or not is up to you.

And besides, isn't 'rice' very degrading to Asians, especially Japanese?

Think about it for a second.

Speed911
07-10-2006, 07:13 PM
And besides, isn't 'rice' very degrading

I would say so. If I was an Japanese man and saw this, I would feel degraded, yes

http://www.hsubaru.com/wrx/Ricer-Camry2.jpg

Brown Chaos
07-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Nothing wrong with TUNING a Honda if it's in the game...as long as he doesn't make it look ugly. It's not a big deal. As long as he knows that a Lamborghini will always and forever be, better than any Honda. (Acura NSX is the only Honda that may compete with a Lamborghini, since they're both supercars.)

MuscleCarFreak
07-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Id go for Muscle, because any noob can drive an exotic in a game and win.... And I dont give a shit.... I hate Rice, and haet everything dealing with it... I muscle car takes skill to drive.... and is always a challange. And when you can out drive an exotic in a car thats 20+ years older and 3 times heavier, you have something to prove. Screw the bling... Screw the Imports.... Screw the "Racing Heritage".... Screw your mom.

Sinister
07-10-2006, 08:43 PM
I did that.

MuscleCarFreak
07-10-2006, 08:45 PM
I did too....

...... I itch now........

......I need a hug.

Speed911
07-10-2006, 08:51 PM
no hug for you
</3

MuscleCarFreak
07-10-2006, 08:57 PM
no hug for you
</3

Fine then.... I'll find love somewhere else!

MR.VTEC
07-11-2006, 01:51 AM
The only reason why i prefer tuners in the game, is coz simply,,"Europeans"
has no respect for us asian,,thinking just because we have smaller eyes and shorter height, and 6-cylinder toy ride, doesn't make them any better!!! i've never said shit about exotic rides in first place any way,, all i said is that, i thought the game is about Drifting, so exotics woudn't really fit the whole drifting characteristics. and who ever started calling us "RICED" in the first place,,,i'm gonna ****ing blow him-up with a grenade no matter what. just show some respect, and we won't say shit about you people either.

MuscleCarFreak
07-11-2006, 03:01 AM
has no respect for us asian,,thinking just because we have smaller eyes and shorter height, and 6-cylinder toy ride, doesn't make them any better!!! i've never said shit about exotic rides in first place any way,, all i said is that, i thought the game is about Drifting, so exotics woudn't really fit the whole drifting characteristics. and who ever started calling us "RICED" in the first place,,,i'm gonna ****ing blow him-up with a grenade no matter what. just show some respect, and we won't say shit about you people either.
Respect??? Blowing people up??? Who shows respect?..... And nobody called anyone "Rice" because you have small eyes or eat a bowl of rice before you go outside and slip on your wet shoes.... Nobody says anything in a racest way.... You seem to be to young and stupid to see that the term "Riced" is a term like "Roded" or "Pimped".... its just a term used to catagories your class of modified cars or trucks.... Just so happens, "Rice" started out because asians started the craze.... But if you are mad because your called rice, get over yourself... we never get mad when you call us a bunch of Yankee Cowboys Tuu Fiddy, Me luv u long time

I do agree though... Exotics dont have a place for drifting... and Dont get thick headed and think "We Tuner Lovin Asians and Asian-wanna-bees gave birth to Drifting!"
...because you'd be wrong.... Drifting started out when people started racing their cars in dirt even before the 1950s.... Some people may call it power sliding, controled slides, or simply losing traction.... yeah it looks cool, but doesn't do ya any good in a race... So when people started realising their cars were losing street races, because they couldn't out handle the other guys, they desided.... I have to win, so why dont we make a competition where the object of the game is to see just how awful your car can handle.... Loser wins....

MR.VTEC
07-11-2006, 03:26 AM
Respect??? Blowing people up??? Who shows respect?..... And nobody called anyone "Rice" because you have small eyes or eat a bowl of rice before you go outside and slip on your wet shoes.... Nobody says anything in a racest way.... You seem to be to young and stupid to see that the term "Riced" is a term like "Roded" or "Pimped".... its just a term used to catagories your class of modified cars or trucks.... Just so happens, "Rice" started out because asians started the craze.... But if you are mad because your called rice, get over yourself... we never get mad when you call us a bunch of Yankee Cowboys Tuu Fiddy, Me luv u long time

I do agree though... Exotics dont have a place for drifting... and Dont get thick headed and think "We Tuner Lovin Asians and Asian-wanna-bees gave birth to Drifting!"
...because you'd be wrong.... Drifting started out when people started racing their cars in dirt even before the 1950s.... Some people may call it power sliding, controled slides, or simply losing traction.... yeah it looks cool, but doesn't do ya any good in a race... So when people started realising their cars were losing street races, because they couldn't out handle the other guys, they desided.... I have to win, so why dont we make a competition where the object of the game is to see just how awful your car can handle.... Loser wins....

Ok, let's settle this, i didn't say any of you are racest, and i don't call other people "Yankee Cowboys Tuu Fiddy" etc. I got mad because, I thought the term "RICED" means to defend an asian person, i've never been called "RICED" so that's why i didn't know. And i did not say that we were the first to invent drifting, And why i want to blow-up other people, is because i can't stand being offended, and if you think that's too much or stupid, try being me for a change.This where i want to end it.

t3ku
07-11-2006, 03:40 AM
Back on topic...
Voted Exotic

And from what i have read some people dont know what defines the car as muscle, exotic, or tuner...
Muscle has 400+hp, 400lbs torque and curb weight in excess of 3000lbs(or in the area of). Muscle cars are made for power, not nessacarily speed. Muscle cars have the power and strength needed to pull cars, trailers ect... without having to make repairs to their chassis or gears afterwards.

Exotic has 500+hp, 400+lbs torque, with a curb weight below 3000lbs and with ultra light bodies, as well as acceleration to match. Exotics are made for speed and nothing but, the can propel themselves to 160+mph but not have the strength to pull a trailer(:\) without damaging their chassis or gears.
List of supercars and their specs clicky (http://saleen.com/saleen_s7_performance.htm)

Tuners are....really no classification for this... but sportcars hp starts at 300+ and 300lbs torque and curb weight or around 2k lbs, roadster 200hp 150lbs torque and around 1500-2000lbs curb weight

Ricochet
07-11-2006, 03:44 AM
Respect? We're not giving respect? Who's the one who's saying 'I'm gonna blow that guy up with a grenade who started the word ricing'? Who's saying that Europeans are too proud? And FYI there aren't only Europeans here, there American, Canadian, Middle East, sub-continental, and even other Japanese and Chinese people. And we never harassed you guys by saying you have small eyes or height, we never said that you're bad lucked; and rice isn't only eaten in your home-country, I, a Non-Arab Middle-Eastern, eat rice too. Sub-continental people also eat rice, thats where its even made too. Almost Everyone eats rice.

Pleasing05
07-11-2006, 04:19 AM

BTW this post by Musclecarfreak owned that Mr. Vtec guy.

Mr Vtec before you flame someone please look for the meaning of the word. Its kind of embarassing for flaming someone while your "misinformed".

On the voting, I would like the exotics. I hope they put a Bugatti Veyron in NFS sometime. (meh maybe it will never happen).

MR.VTEC
07-11-2006, 04:23 AM
Respect? We're not giving respect? Who's the one who's saying 'I'm gonna blow that guy up with a grenade who started the word ricing'? Who's saying that Europeans are too proud? And FYI there aren't only Europeans here, there American, Canadian, Middle East, sub-continental, and even other Japanese and Chinese people. And we never harassed you guys by saying you have small eyes or height, we never said that you're bad lucked; and rice isn't only eaten in your home-country, I, a Non-Arab Middle-Eastern, eat rice too. Sub-continental people also eat rice, thats where its even made too. Almost Everyone eats rice.

Didn't i said, this is finish. If you got any thing else to say to me, send me a prvate massage instead. I've already went off the topic enough.

MR.VTEC
07-11-2006, 04:30 AM
BTW this post by Musclecarfreak owned that Mr. Vtec guy.

Mr Vtec before you flame someone please look for the meaning of the word. Its kind of embarassing for flaming someone while your "misinformed".

On the voting, I would like the exotics. I hope they put a Bugatti Veyron in NFS sometime. (meh maybe it will never happen).

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW,,isn't this is enough already, i've missedsaid something, now ur all against me!!!! OK, my bad, i didn't mean to flame u people.

alex13
07-11-2006, 07:03 AM
You guys are geting a little off topic... :D sorry to break up the fun :D
will nfs carbon have a ferrari ??? :/

Rackharrow
07-11-2006, 08:27 AM
will nfs carbon have a ferrari ??? :/
No. No. No. Even if they do, I'm hoping in form of an unricable bonus car. Too late to save Porsches and Lamborghinis, and Muscle is still unsure, Ferrari didn't agree to MW, I don't see why they would to this.

Ricochet
07-11-2006, 10:18 AM
No. No. No. Even if they do, I'm hoping in form of an unricable bonus car. Too late to save Porsches and Lamborghinis, and Muscle is still unsure, Ferrari didn't agree to MW, I don't see why they would to this.

Hmm... That's exactly the reason why Ferrari didn't show up in MW, it all makes sense; Ferrari didn't want its cars associated with 1. Police Chases and 2. Ricing or modyfying their cars with stupid bodykits, etc. Ferrari's CEO (or whoever makes deals with other companies) was smart to not let its cars get touched by ricing. The other companies' deal-makers (Lamborghini, Porsche, Benz, etc.) were too stupid and too greedy so thats why we now have riced up exotics. I hope in the future the exotic companies' owners get replaced with more intelligent and smart ones who think before thay act.

funny guy
07-11-2006, 08:24 PM
well, there were police chases and ferraris in al the previous NFS's,(excluding NFS5) so it's probably the ricing. But it not a real car...it's just a disturbing image.. it's not going to make them go bankrupt! Ferrari can be weird sometimes.

TriniGT
07-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Hmm... That's exactly the reason why Ferrari didn't show up in MW, it all makes sense; Ferrari didn't want its cars associated with 1. Police Chases and 2. Ricing or modyfying their cars with stupid bodykits, etc. Ferrari's CEO (or whoever makes deals with other companies) was smart to not let its cars get touched by ricing. The other companies' deal-makers (Lamborghini, Porsche, Benz, etc.) were too stupid and too greedy so thats why we now have riced up exotics. I hope in the future the exotic companies' owners get replaced with more intelligent and smart ones who think before thay act.

I doubt it is the ricing. It is more of the fact that Ferrari doesn't like their cars being pitted in anything out of it's league.. Say, Like a VW Golf. A properly modded and tuned car can smoke a ferrari in at least one aspect (if not all) - such as straight line acceleration.

There was an ad that, I think, Citroen was using to pitch one of their cars. This was a couple years ago - think 99. Porsche and Ferrari were approached - to be included in this ad for some sorta comparo. They declined to the proposal.

Porsches are in this game. Yes, all the captain obvious's can shut up now. But Ferrari seems to have this 'elitist' mentality - only cars of the same pedigree can be seen as fair competition.

Ricochet
07-11-2006, 09:42 PM
I doubt it is the ricing. It is more of the fact that Ferrari doesn't like their cars being pitted in anything out of it's league.. Say, Like a VW Golf. A properly modded and tuned car can smoke a ferrari in at least one aspect (if not all) - such as straight line acceleration.

There was an ad that, I think, Citroen was using to pitch one of their cars. This was a couple years ago - think 99. Porsche and Ferrari were approached - to be included in this ad for some sorta comparo. They declined to the proposal.

Porsches are in this game. Yes, all the captain obvious's can shut up now. But Ferrari seems to have this 'elitist' mentality - only cars of the same pedigree can be seen as fair competition.
Screw these bullshitting tuners and their owners! Maybe you're right, it could be that Ferrari didn't want to have its cars loose to cars of a lower class :angry: . But then, Ferrari must know that if its stock car looses to tuned tuner, then it must be understandable that its the tuning which made it able to win. But then they should also know that a tuned Ferrari would beat a tuned tuner in all aspects ;) .
Now imagine a Ferrari with Nitrous :evil: .

TriniGT
07-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Now imagine a Ferrari with Nitrous :evil: .

I wonder what nitrous would do to a Ferrari Engine. I don't know - so Super Premium or Racing Fuel it is

darkicon
07-12-2006, 03:27 PM
My first will either be a muscle car (Depending on which ones) or an exotic (Hopefully Ferrari F430 Spider).

Pleasing05
07-12-2006, 04:24 PM
My thoughts on the lack of ferari in NFSMW is that EA don't want to cough up so much cash to pay for the rights to use the ferrari in this NFS game.
This also happened in NBA live franchise, when EA dropped jordan in the legendary roster when they refused to pay $$$ to jordan.
Blame EA, not ferrari in my opinion...

Zpectre
07-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Ferrari allows modification of their vehicles since in NFS4 the Modena was an official addon car and had one of the most extravagant vinyls in the game (upgrade 3). Also they lose to Renault (who's Renault in the sportscar market?) all the time in Formula 1 so the "we don't want to see our cars losing to a Lexus" talk isn't an excuse convincent enough to deny EA from utilizing their brand. Best possible explanation is an exclusive license of Microsoft, Sega, etc. to use the name Ferrari, because, when EA had exclusive rights to show the Porsche brand in NFS, Gran Turismo couldn't have "official" Porsches (only tuned versions like RUF).

Pleasing05's theory is also very plausible. In earlier FIFA games, EA couldn't use Ronaldo's name, and F1 World Grand Prix for N64 doesn't have Jacques Villeneuve (champion of the 1997 season, which is the one featured in the game) as a selectable driver; instead, in FIFA 99 Ronaldo is called "Calcio" (in reference to Italian football, since he played for Internazionale at that time) and Jacques Villeneuve's face in F1 WGP was replaced by a black shadow and the driver's name was "Driver Williams". You could still rename them to their real aliases, though.

LeviMan_2001
07-13-2006, 12:13 AM
I say muscle because if you're gonna "tune" cars so they all go the same speed (cause i know they will) do it to somthing that looks awesome (don't get me worng supercars are sweet but i like classic muscle, better yet classic supercars!)

MuscleCarFreak
07-13-2006, 05:40 AM
I keep hearing that Muscle Cars are in the game.... but I haven't seen any pictures to really tell.... the only "Muscle Cars" I have seen or know might be in the game is all newer ones like the 06 GTO, 06 Mustang, and the Challenger Concept car....Not to be confused with the 71 Challenger... Not the same car, obviously..... What about the old cars? the true Muscle Cars?

NFS CHASER
07-13-2006, 06:04 AM
They said the game will have 50+ cars in their game so I'm going to average it to 75. I'd assume you'd get atleast a good 20-25 cars in each class (the classes being, muscle, exotic and tuner).

darkicon
07-13-2006, 07:00 AM
Hopefully they finally add bikes like in Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition.

GM Lover
07-13-2006, 07:04 AM

Yeah no.

NFS is cars. Even if you can make them look horribly ugly now, theyre still cars, and always will be cars.

BTW: Nice sig Darkicon.

Pleasing05
07-14-2006, 09:41 PM
They said the game will have 50+ cars in their game so I'm going to average it to 75. I'd assume you'd get atleast a good 20-25 cars in each class (the classes being, muscle, exotic and tuner).

I hope you're right. a balanced number of tuner, exotic and muscle.

Not like NFSMW BE, only one muscle, also not available in career mode.

I hope not. Like GM lover said, NFS had a tradition of cars only collection. I would hate EA more if they imitate some racing game like the MC series.

Alright back on topic. If I would arrange the importance of car types in NFS I will arrange it like this... (1 being the most important)

1. Exotic (Saleen S7, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari Enzo, Pagandi Zonda, Ascari)
2. Muscle (Dodge Charger (i think its was 68 model not sure), and 68 Mustang)
3. Tuner (The new Nissan GTR concept)

Any car would do, just dont level the performance of a Lexus IS300 to the Porsche Carrera GT.

Ricochet
07-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Man I hate these people who want to add bikes to the NFS Series. Having bikes in NFS would be worse than having ricing in it! At least to me. This game will have cops, so any biker would definately stop and pullover to a cop car rather than risk being rammed by one and flying out.

Saleen
07-15-2006, 09:15 AM
I think that once you install one of the choices, they should make the rest expansion packs, like The Sims.

Nelson340
07-15-2006, 09:28 AM
I think that once you install one of the choices, they should make the rest expansion packs, like The Sims.

Oh come on, each club'll definately be packed up into one box.

SLP Firehawk
07-15-2006, 09:50 AM
muscle... never was a huge extoic fan, and EA's tuner cars and kits are always shit

alex13
07-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Man I hate these people who want to add bikes to the NFS Series. Having bikes in NFS would be worse than having ricing in it! At least to me. This game will have cops, so any biker would definately stop and pullover to a cop car rather than risk being rammed by one and flying out.
em , i would like some police bikes actualy , smashing them would be fun... :D

Ricochet
08-01-2006, 12:46 PM
An if you were a biker yourself, you think it would be fun for them to smash you? Anyways, you want cops with bikes with exotics with ricing and with fun, then play MNC3.

Rackharrow
08-01-2006, 07:36 PM
An if you were a biker yourself, you think it would be fun for them to smash you?
If you were a cop in a crown vic, would YOU think it was fun to have a Diablo drive into you? *Ahem*nfs6*Ahem*
But bikes would be bad, anyway. It'll change from Need for speed to Need for Speed & two wheeled thrills.

Ricochet
08-03-2006, 08:16 AM
If you were a cop in a crown vic, would YOU think it was fun to have a Diablo drive into you? *Ahem*nfs6*Ahem*
But bikes would be bad, anyway. It'll change from Need for speed to Need for Speed & two wheeled thrills.
But why would anyone want to smash his Diablo into something? :}

sergelac
08-03-2006, 09:37 AM
tuners and exotics

muscle are ugly old cars

Ricochet
08-03-2006, 10:53 AM
You must be a young stupid kid if you ask me. You know nothing about muscles and their potential. They can kick your tuner a$$ with the correct mods, and maybe even some exotics on certain conditions (if the exotic driver is a noob, if the muscle is properly tuned and fully upgraded, or if the exotic guy riced his poor car with ugly mods and bad upgrades, etc.), and the aftermarket parts for some muscles are very cool, much better than some tuner mods that I can tell ya.

Rackharrow
08-03-2006, 09:58 PM
But why would anyone want to smash his Diablo into something? :}
My point exactly. It's neither fun for the cop, who spills coffee all over his tinkles, nor the driver of the Diablo, who, apart from suffering the misery of loosing his beloved car, would have to go through eternal torture from me.
And those who claim muscle cars<tuner: F*** off. That's all needs to be said.

c3h899
08-14-2006, 03:43 PM
American Muscle, and Itallian Exotics

They Ruel

Necrology
08-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Doode, u slept it rong! It's Rool!!! lololol.

Reilsss
08-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Befor I choose any threat in the game. I very much like to know the car list of the game.

I like mainly exots but some muscle cars look attractive too. And tuners maybe not the garbag worth. I rember Mazda RX7 Honda NSX and Toyota Supra where onces good enogth to sign in the very orginal TNFS game... so its not all bad. But it can become bad. But that counts for all threats.

I dunno what EA understands under Extos. I guess they call already a Porsche 911 Carrera an Exot what is kinda wrong, that is a good Sports car.. A exot migth be a Pagain Zonda F or maybe one of this Diablo SE30's.... But eh I don't pick tuner, muscle or exot until I know what all is in Carbon inside. I know most or all NFS MW cars but that would make 50% to 60% of the ingame cars make out... there still 30% or 40% beside the MW cars that are unknown (to reach the magical 50 cars in game) because 32 (all MW Cars) is not 50 cars...

Ohh well I keep waiting about mroe info about this game...

Floyd
08-15-2006, 01:55 PM
American Muscle of course... ;)

mecha
08-15-2006, 07:41 PM
American Muscle of course... ;)

is this some kind of sick joke?

and american muscle, duh

BVS_M3
08-17-2006, 06:43 AM
i will go for the exotics almost like Porsche's and Lambo's, but Muscles is not so bad idea, i like the new Dodge Chalenger, looks very cool :) from the tuners grid i will choose Supra all the way! But what about BMW M3 GTR? in which gang he is???? i think in Exotic one hehehhee

Ricochet
08-17-2006, 10:58 AM
The M3 GTR is in the racing gang ;).

BVS_M3
08-17-2006, 12:39 PM
The M3 GTR is in the racing gang ;).

I sayd from this tree : exotics, muscles and tuners > it will be in exotic one , but if there will be a racing gang then this will be great!!!! race cars uhhh maybe race tracks 8) Nurburgring Nordshleife:o ....but no in this sh** it wont be this...:(

Zpectre
08-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Just to spice things up a bit, a Nismo 400R would cream every muscle car on a track. Every single one, be it a Charger R/T, a Shelby G.T.500, a Camaro SS, an Hemi Cuda or whatever else you think of. And it's a tuner. Don't bring me the argument that muscle cars can have a lot more horsepower and are faster. Well, they may be faster on a dragstrip, but all that power needs to be controlled somehow and on a race track this would be a very hard task to accomplish. While you struggle to maintain an 800 bhp muscle car on the road, the Skyline sticks to the asphalt like glue and runs circles around you.

Also, Blitz Supras were tested on Nürburgring and achieved lap times similar to those of exotic cars. Tuner does not equal ricer, people.

GM Lover
08-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Tuner does not equal ricer, people.

And there you have it folks. Truer words have never been spoken. I dont find a bodykit and wing attractive, but when there is a turbo or a supercharger, tires, suspension, intercooler (anything thats helps performance) it makes me think less of the bodywork and more of the performance. I knwo the Blitz Skyline R34 is a very fast car, but Im not a fan of the bodykit. Didnt call it a ricer, just dont like the bodykit.

On the other hand, if its a Celica GTS or a VW Rabbit GTI with a bodykit and nothing performance wise, well thats....you know what it is.

Performnce mods=NO RICE. Despite the body work.

Ricochet
08-17-2006, 11:09 PM
I sayd from this tree : exotics, muscles and tuners > it will be in exotic one , but if there will be a racing gang then this will be great!!!! race cars uhhh maybe race tracks 8) Nurburgring Nordshleife:o ....but no in this sh** it wont be this...:(
Will if the Fairlady Z is there too then there will be a racing league in the game.
But these cars don't seem too sutiable for such a game, I mean, whats the M3 GTR going to do in there? It can't be the main car again, otherwise it will get sick. Thats why I think this list is a fake.

And Zpectre is right, he's a genius, just because a car's a tuner doesn't mean it has to be a ricer. I don't know where people got the word 'ricer' from, but its not a class of cars like muscle and exotics, its just the word for cars with ugly bodykits and mods , be it an exotic, muscle, SUV or tuner.
Tuners are so called because its very easy to chenge/improve their performace, not because they have alot of ugly aftermarket parts. You can only call a car a ricer when it has an ugly body mod.

BVS_M3
08-18-2006, 02:34 AM
yeah they need to put some more BMW's in game to make M3 GTR feel much better, becouse the ricers will start tallk about >''how to change bodykitz and rimz on BWM???'' it will be way cool if we will cant change them again, i understand why BMW dont give EA permision to mod theyr car and thats a good thing.

About tuners i can say that Zpectre is right, and i luv tuners to, like Supras Skys and RX7, but i see ppl start to hate tuners becouse they say that this is rice too, and this is not right!!!!

Ricochet
08-18-2006, 07:02 AM
Actually, C would be better off with no BMWs at all, they don't seem so suitable for such a game, and the worse part of having one in it would be to see the ugly mods on it :(.

PH34R
08-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Hells no. They better have the M6 or M5 in it, its probably been missed by many.

On another note, just as Zpectre said, japanese cars dont mean rice. Why, i would love to see the IS350 and NSX make an appearance right about now

codespyder
08-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Why, i would love to see the IS350 and NSX make an appearance right about now

Tack NISMO GT-R Z-Tune to that list.

LeviMan_2001
08-21-2006, 02:54 PM
heheh im just browsing the Carbon section and every little thread has turned into RICER VS. MUSCLE/EXOTIC lets face it muscle/exotic will always be better :D. no seriously though ricers are just a style that folows around with the "gangster" style (don't tell me gangsters don't rice their cars (the real gangsters that is)because i know) so it might go away sometime and the real car world will resume and proper balance to the universe will be restored :D.

stinge
08-26-2006, 08:15 PM
Face it! Exotic is the best! :happy2: They are the cars with style and can go 200 mph easy with only stock parts.

BVS_M3
08-27-2006, 05:00 AM
You are right , supercars are made to be the best!!! they got all that crazy car fan can want :)

PH34R
08-28-2006, 10:31 AM
Face it! Exotic is the best! They are the cars with style and can go 200 mph easy with only stock parts.

Type R sticker and fartcan not included:P

But anyhow, im saddened that only the IS300 will be included. Its already been replaced by a more powerful 2nd generation, and it wasnt anything powerful or iconic, i see no reason to keep including it

MuscleCarFreak
08-28-2006, 06:51 PM
But anyhow, im saddened that only the IS300 will be included. Its already been replaced by a more powerful 2nd generation, and it wasnt anything powerful or iconic, i see no reason to keep including it

The Answer is quite simple MO.

EA is ****ing stupid.

This is usually what you get when a big time company starts paying attention to little kids who play to much Gran Turismo, and retards who know nothing about cars that watches the Fast and Furious movies like a Preacher reads the bible.

If EA ****s up this new game like they have been since the first Underground game, I'm going to watch every Need For Speed CD shatter against the wall and jack off on the broken peices.

TargaGuy
08-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Come-on guys, exotics!

You gotta be driving MB's and lambo's, not Mustangs and Camaros!

MuscleCarFreak
08-29-2006, 09:29 PM
Come-on guys, exotics!

You gotta be driving MB's and lambo's, not Mustangs and Camaros!

Well when you have modified Mustangs and Camaros that can actually run down a Lambo (which I must add are not the best of Exotics when it comes to performance...) you actually have something worth bragging about. Like I've said before....

Any noob can race an Exotic in a game and win with very little skill..... But to win in a Muscle Car you have to be skilled to race it. Controled Slides, E-Braking, Countersteering, all this while pushing a heavy car around a track.

I'll hardly ever use an exotic, because its to easy. I love a challange with aggression.... not an easy win with style.

You wanna know what think of "Racing Heritage?"
F**K your Racing Heritage.
F**K your Eligant Style.

BTW: Lamborghini Merc is even more highly overrated than the Corvette.

Ricochet
08-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Well when you have modified Mustangs and Camaros that can actually run down a Lambo (which I must add are not the best of Exotics when it comes to performance...) you actually have something worth bragging about. Like I've said before....

Any noob can race an Exotic in a game and win with very little skill..... But to win in a Muscle Car you have to be skilled to race it. Controled Slides, E-Braking, Countersteering, all this while pushing a heavy car around a track.

I'll hardly ever use an exotic, because its to easy. I love a challange with aggression.... not an easy win with style.

You wanna know what think of "Racing Heritage?"
F**K your Racing Heritage.
F**K your Eligant Style.

Thats your opinion and choice. We have our own.
And if you're talking about the C6 with the Murc, then yes the Lambo's highly overrated, but why not compare it to the LP640 or the next gen of the Murc then you'll see who's king ;).

MuscleCarFreak
08-29-2006, 11:08 PM
Thats your opinion and choice. We have our own.
And if you're talking about the C6 with the Murc, then yes the Lambo's highly overrated, but why not compare it to the LP640 or the next gen of the Murc then you'll see who's king ;).

Everyone has a right to their opinion

And I'm taking Murcs and Corvettes in general (Other than the 1963 Corvette 427 Split-window Coupe, which is God-Like)

eaglecars
08-30-2006, 07:58 AM
I answered Muscle. However, I suppose the Dodge Viper is half exotic to begin with, but I think its 8.3L V10 would count as a musclecar motor. In September, they are going to be showing next year's Viper, which is believed to get a slightly larger engine and a BIG bump in power. How does, oh...650hp sound to you? And the whole car gets redesigned the year after that, with maybe more power.

In the game, I'll probably start with a Renault Clio V6...it's the closest thing to a tuner car you will see me in. Once I can afford it, though, I'd like to get a Challenger or maybe a Charger/300C. The Challenger should be good for EVO-beating performance, although it'll fall short of a Corvette. Ultimately, I'll have to wind up in a Viper. I admit, though, I really enjoyed the Gallardo in MW. Too bad they don't have the Bugatti veyron or the Chrysler ME-412...well, maybe they will.

Regarding muscle cars versus tuner cars...don't forget that muscle cars don't have to be driven stock. Supercharging, stroking, and even nitrous are all employed. In addition, I know that MoPar (Chrysler parts) sells "crate engines" that you can plop into your muscle car. Check their website out...some make astronomical power. You can even buy a huge HEMI already hooked up to a supercharger and dump it in your Cuda, and presto, 900 horsepower. Hennessey makes twin turbo Vipers good for 1000 + horsepower and a top speed of 255mph...the current record for a limited series car.

Zpectre
08-30-2006, 10:10 AM

Murciélago overrated? The car can keep up with both the Zonda S and the SLR around a track. It is, at least, on par with its competitors.