View Full Version : NFS Carbon Music

alex13
07-11-2006, 08:14 AM
what mucis you think that will fit to nfs carbon or any nfs game :) :( ;) :D 8) :'( :| :\ :P :x :o :rolleyes5 :goofy: :evil:

NFS CHASER
07-11-2006, 08:36 AM
I hope the game has some good techno and rock music. I really hope it has some good punk in there (punk is a form of rock music).

hondaman
07-11-2006, 08:55 AM
I'm hoping they'll let us create our own playlist for the game, or at least give us the option to do so. It would make more sense to do that since not everyone has the same taste in music. I've never really cared much for any NFS Game music, I would have preferred to put mine in there. Although some of the earlier techno forms were alright.

Rackharrow
07-11-2006, 09:21 AM
I'm hoping they'll let us create our own playlist for the game, or at least give us the option to do so. It would make more sense to do that since not everyone has the same taste in music. I've never really cared much for any NFS Game music, I would have preferred to put mine in there. Although some of the earlier techno forms were alright.

Agreed.
But if not, no rap or hip-hop, is all I'm saying.
alex: All those smilies really necessary?

Sage
07-11-2006, 09:44 AM
They're gonna probably put rap in the game, knowing from Underground, Undergound 2, and parts of Most Wanted, but I want Heavy Rock / Metal.

Ricochet
07-11-2006, 09:54 AM
It depends on how the game will be.
Or why not have all the types but you can choose which ones you want like in the previous NFSs? I'm pretty sure that they'll do that.

Nope. EA wouldn't do that. Because then it wouldn't be fair for the PS2 players, I mean, you can't put your own Soundtrack in a PS2 version :rolleyes5.
BTWs, why do you put three periods in a line after your post? Just wondering.

Killua
07-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Rock & Techno.

Ol' skool NFS.

darkicon
07-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Thank God nobody voted Country!

I think it should have a mix of Techno and Soft Rock.

blizz
07-12-2006, 05:29 PM

agreed. it would be nice if they actually let us build or own playlist and select files from our own pc. but wat about xbox 360 and other playform users?

Sinister
07-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Metal, rock, and importable playlists would be nice..

but since EA is starting to get back to their FNF shit, it'll be rap crap again.

lambofreak100
07-12-2006, 07:05 PM
I'd choose rock (any would do), but of course, EA programmers have no brains, and they'll choose rap music as their 'core' of the game.

Mr.Ramos
07-12-2006, 07:42 PM
You could've made the poll multi-choice, I'd like to see all the Crap removed and be replaced with good techno and rock.
EDIT: Who voted for country? Just Curious

USA_Eugene1
07-12-2006, 11:47 PM
I like rock to be in the game, the nfs pursuit music in the old games were good too, and nfsmw was also another good one, i think rock should be in game.

You could've made the poll multi-choice, I'd like to see all the Crap removed and be replaced with good techno and rock.
EDIT: Who voted for country?

Ye i agree, rap sounds good, but its boring too, i listened like for half hour in gta sa of rap music while driving in a vehicle , and i got bored of it, i had to change station to some rock music :) Indeed, rock music goes with the groove when your driving fast in the game ;)

supra969
07-13-2006, 12:48 AM
dont relly care aslong as there is a music importer

Brown Chaos
07-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Meh, Shapeshifter was good in Most Wanted, and that was a mix of rock and rap.

Although i personally prefer a bit of each. some rap is utter crap. But some other rap is actually damn good.

For those of you who're going to quote it and say "no all rap sucks". Since i have a feeling n00bs will do it...shut up. Anyway, a mix of all of them is good.

Rock/Punk for racing, Rap/Hip-Hop for cruise mode (if there is one), Techno/Trance for chases. As long as the soundtrack is tasteful, Most Wanted had a really good one.

As it pains me to say it too, since i like rap and hate ricers...rap has become the core of ricing.......

t3ku
07-13-2006, 04:13 AM
http://media.putfile.com/The-First-Flight
http://media.putfile.com/Kazzer---Pedal-To-The-Medal
http://media.putfile.com/Techno-Madness-La-Belaj-Knabinoj
Think these would be good in Carbon ;\

funny guy
07-13-2006, 11:51 AM
There was a techno song in the ign vids.

Mr.Ramos
07-13-2006, 12:37 PM
I like rock to be in the game, the nfs pursuit music in the old games were good too, and nfsmw was also another good one, i think rock should be in game.

Ye i agree, rap sounds good, but its boring too, i listened like for half hour in gta sa of rap music while driving in a vehicle , and i got bored of it, i had to change station to some rock music :) Indeed, rock music goes with the groove when your driving fast in the game ;)

NO!! I don't want rap period.

Blah_Head
07-13-2006, 12:50 PM
techno and rock like what most peeps said and no rap(rap stands for:Retard Attemting Poetry)

Nelson340
07-13-2006, 01:20 PM
techno and rock like what most peeps said and no rap(rap stands for:Retard Attemting Poetry)
LOL!

I voted for techno, the music NFS misses.

t3ku
07-14-2006, 01:44 AM
ROFL at that analagy ;\ and ya techno/trance

Max911
07-14-2006, 01:56 AM
Techno needs to return. Rap, Hiphop and all that crap just takes that ''racing feeling'' out of me. Rap is for guys who ride slowly, bopping around up and down using hydraulics...

Rackharrow
07-14-2006, 04:33 AM
...Rap is for guys who ride slowly, bopping around up and down using hydraulics...
While banging their heads like retard geese, wearing 2 pounds of silver around their necks....

Ricochet
07-14-2006, 05:13 AM
Some Rap is not actually that bad; but I can't think of the names which are good :P . Oh yeah I also want 'Remixed' editions of songs, like Hot Action Cop's 'Going Down on it Remix' and 'Fever for teh Flava Remix', those two rock ;) .

Dr.DooM
07-14-2006, 05:39 AM
if i could put my own music in the game id end up putting some country banjos and that kinda of music :P like duelling banjos by deliverance

supra969
07-14-2006, 06:19 AM
anybody wondering who voted rap

Murcielagos
07-14-2006, 06:42 AM
music goes with game style
so if they bring on another rice game, then its rap and hip hop for y'all (i dont care, i like everything)
if they get back to exotics, really high class ones like pagani, they should put some opera:P...but even EA isnt that mad

Ricochet
07-14-2006, 07:32 AM
anybody wondering who voted rap
You did :P .

supra969
07-14-2006, 07:40 AM
rap is not the head of rice its the head of pimpin and drivebys

GM Lover
07-14-2006, 08:10 AM
rap is not the head of rice its the head of pimpin and drivebys

Cool, kthnxbye.

I want rock, but also, some good techno like the good old days wouldn't hurt. :)

viktording
07-14-2006, 11:35 AM
Techno (Nfs4 style)
and
Metal (NFS MW has some good metal tracks)

And yeah, a music importer will be nice.

killerkid21
07-14-2006, 11:45 AM
They could try more heavy metal i suppose. Some of it wasnt too bad. Metallica, anyone?

Ricochet
07-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Like I said before I don't think EA will put a Music Importer for any game, unless if it's only for PC; because you can't get a Music Importer to work on the PS2 versions can ya' :P?

Blah_Head
07-14-2006, 12:37 PM
actally u could use it on ps2 since on gt4 you can use a usb drive to transfer pictures on to pc and i think it can work the other way around and since xbox and xbox 360 uses harddrives im sure u can put music on it.(i have no conclusion for game cube peeps so sucks to be peeps with gamecube(just kidding))

slakey
07-14-2006, 08:47 PM
i think there should be some rock, rap n techno.

a good song would be fort minor-remember the name and possibly, chamillionaire feat krayzie bone - ridin' dirty!

some good songs.

lambofreak100
07-14-2006, 09:05 PM
Who the hell chose rap??? Oh well, at least it's not as bad as reggae...

Anyways, why isn't R and B added there? It's good as well.

Ricochet
07-15-2006, 01:39 AM
actally u could use it on ps2 since on gt4 you can use a usb drive to transfer pictures on to pc and i think it can work the other way around and since xbox and xbox 360 uses harddrives im sure u can put music on it.(i have no conclusion for game cube peeps so sucks to be peeps with gamecube(just kidding))
LOL... Maybe, but I'm still pretty sure that won't be possible for this game.

supra969
07-15-2006, 02:45 AM
Who the hell chose rap???

i did :D :D

Beat_boxa
07-15-2006, 05:42 AM
GO THE DOOF!!!

I say nuthin but dance, house and heaps gothic sh!t 4 my bad days!!!

DAFT PUNK AND H.I.M!!!!:D

Dr.DooM
07-15-2006, 06:54 AM
to be honest i think anything fast paced with guitars is good, any one hear the music from moto racer 2? its minted, quality track infact i think its time to get it on this PC brb

supra969
07-15-2006, 07:31 AM
i think there should be some rock, rap n techno.

a good song would be fort minor-remember the name and possibly, chamillionaire feat krayzie bone - ridin' dirty!

some good songs.
totally agree the rap music i want is like ridin dirty
act a fool
this is how we do
ps look at my avatar thats chamillionare

Nelson340
07-15-2006, 07:37 AM
Aww hell naw!

Rap is prooving that you're an overated person who wants to destroy his car.

You want the right NFS music? Go get NFS3: Hot Pursuit. Check out Atlantica's surfer rock, or the western beats of Lost Canyons. That's what NFS's music should be like.

Robbie Hanson
07-15-2006, 08:41 AM
I'd like some good old classic driving songs.

Golden Earring-Radar Love
Deep Purple-Smoke On The Water
Dire Straits-Money For Nothing

TheVoice
07-16-2006, 09:07 AM
It depends on how the game will be.
Nope. EA wouldn't do that. Because then it wouldn't be fair for the PS2 players, I mean, you can't put your own Soundtrack in a PS2 version :rolleyes5.

Like I said before I don't think EA will put a Music Importer for any game, unless if it's only for PC; because you can't get a Music Importer to work on the PS2 versions can ya' :P?

Why does that matter? Plenty of PC/Xbox games have allowed for custom soundtracks, whilst the PS2 version goes without. GTA and Midnight Club, for example. It's your own choice (fault) if you buy the game on a console that doesn't have that capability. I don't see why PC users should have to forego custom soundtracks just because the PS2 users can't have it.

Ricochet
07-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Why does that matter? Plenty of PC/Xbox games have allowed for custom soundtracks, whilst the PS2 version goes without. GTA and Midnight Club, for example. It's your own choice (fault) if you buy the game on a console that doesn't have that capability. I don't see why PC users should have to forego custom soundtracks just because the PS2 users can't have it.
First of all its not my choice (fault if thats what you call it) that I don't buy a PC or Xbox version just because thay'll have a custom soundtrack, its what I could afford. I have a PS2 and PC, but the gfx card is bad and the processing is so slow for good quality games. I'm just saying that the publishers would think it wouldn't be fair for the PS2 players so therefore they wouldn't do it for the other consoles.

USA_Eugene1
07-16-2006, 04:46 PM
act a fool
this is how we do

Just hope its not bullshit rap, it will be boring.

Ye i played nfs hot pursuit 3, the music was very good back in the old times, the programmers these days dont want to pick right music, they do for themselves.

lambofreak100
07-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Ye i played nfs hot pursuit 3, the music was very good back in the old times, the programmers these days dont want to pick right music, they do for themselves.

Wow, aren't you in your own little sci-fi world :D.

USA_Eugene1
07-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Wow, aren't you in your own little sci-fi world :D. Thx :D I agree, that any music is ok to racing games, just hope it sounds like when you're driving fast and slow ;)

demoman_chaos
07-16-2006, 10:03 PM
The music should be based around the car class (just a tought), muscle cars get classic rock, exotics get techno, and ricers get rap. It would be good if you could add and remove songs from the playlists too.

They should have a good variety of music styles, editable playlists, importable music (for PS2, put on a zip drive and the song could be saved on the memory card), and if all else fails, turn off the music. I hd to do that on Test Drive (the crappy one for PS2 that had RAP and all the stupidest songs).

funny guy
07-16-2006, 10:51 PM
There's a moto racer 2??? Where can I buy it??? The 1st one was sooo much funn..

Ricochet
07-16-2006, 11:49 PM
There's a moto racer 2??? Where can I buy it??? The 1st one was sooo much funn..
I think there's a Moto Racer 3 also by now.

t3ku
07-17-2006, 09:35 PM
effin wireless, delete please.

t3ku
07-17-2006, 09:36 PM
http://media.putfile.com/NERD---RockStar-Remix-51
Only rap song i would be interested in, that is the song playing behind the Forza 2 trailer.

And now that i think about it...im not even sure on that song rofl..

alex13
07-18-2006, 05:07 PM
LOOOOOOOOL imagine being chased by 15 police cars , you driving a V8 car that roars like a lion and hearin : im a barbie girl in the barbie world , imagination , life is my creation.... LOOOOOOOOOL

funny guy
07-18-2006, 08:29 PM
I think there's a Moto Racer 3 also by now.

That's cool..

CHRIS2K2
07-19-2006, 12:56 PM
I think NFS:Carbon should have Rock N' Roll music. It should be a varity of artists in that type of music.

jakovonline
07-19-2006, 11:43 PM
I was thinking maybe for techno:
Sash - It's my Life Part II
Any other songs from Sash
Bodyrockers - I like the way you move
and maybe even some Daft Punk
And for rock how about some Red Hot Chili Peppers and Foo Fighters.

Brown Chaos
07-20-2006, 01:21 AM
act a fool
this is how we do

I agree with your songs actually. There are a lot of good rap songs that are fast and good for racing. *shrug* And just as stereotypical rap is, all the others are too.

So really, "rap is blah blah blah" i can easily counter it with "rock is blah blah blah".

The funniest thing is more RAP artists actually have college degrees and higher forms of education than ROCK artists. So calling them retards, not really, most of them (not all) actually figured it out, made the money.

But man, You have to agree with me, Chamillionaire (good songs) is the dopiest looking rapper i've seen to date.

And as long as EA stays away from 50 cent and G-Unit...better yet the whole Shady thing. (Yes even Enimen).

Daddy Yankie should be on the soundtrack. Gasolina is nothing but a racing song.

cl-r
07-20-2006, 07:53 AM
Hmm....I'm not a fan of rap myself, but each to his own - there is always an option to choose which tracks play. Personally, I would like plenty of rock, although some classic rock isn't great for driving.

Killua
07-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Daddy Yankie should be on the soundtrack. Gasolina is nothing but a racing song.
Uuuggggg...

I'm sorry to disagree with you, but... reggaeton sucks. Is one of the most stupid kind of music ever IMO. I don't even know if it's music... it's pure no sense noise.

supra969
07-23-2006, 08:06 AM
NOO THAT TRACK IS ANNOYING MAYBE ROMPE

BUMPJ-ON THE RUN

vette
07-23-2006, 09:34 AM
I would like if it was Techno or Rock, Would be a lot better than rap to me.

supra969
07-24-2006, 03:11 AM
The funniest thing is more RAP artists actually have college degrees and higher forms of education than ROCK artists. So calling them retards, not really, most of them (not all) actually figured it out, made the money.
the others never even got a chance to go to school
any ways

50cent -may be we crazy
should be there:evil:
same as hustlas ambition
The music should be based around the car class (just a tought), muscle cars get classic rock, exotics get techno, and ricers get rap.
wrong i dont see fifty ridin an escalalde with a 20 ft tall spoiler instaled to it

GM Lover
07-24-2006, 04:24 PM
wrong i dont see fifty ridin an escalalde with a 20 ft tall spoiler instaled to it

Yeah, but he is "ridin" an Escalade with 24's probably, which are basically the same as a 20 ft. wing. Both are extremley ugly.

vyper676
07-25-2006, 01:02 AM
Meh-tull.

Metal. Period.

supra969
07-25-2006, 06:38 AM
Yeah, but he is "ridin" an Escalade with 24's probably, which are basically the same as a 20 ft. wing. Both are extremley ugly.

nothing wrong with that if its a suv:o

by the way thats pimp not rice

Nelson340
07-25-2006, 07:55 AM
nothing wrong with that if its a suv:o

by the way thats pimp not rice

O RLY?

Excessively large wheels ("rims") (for example chromed, or "dubs") often decrease acceleration due to higher rotational inertia. Handling is also often made worse by the extra unsprung weight.

HA! Your lousy 24's have paid back!

(PS: I DID get this from their ricer article.)

supra969
07-25-2006, 09:04 AM
oh rely the topic said spinners not wheels
# Spinner wheel covers, which result in the wheels appearing to rotate either slower or faster than reality. These can be dangerous if improperly maintained, and also increase unsprung weight.

Killua
07-25-2006, 04:29 PM
C'mon guys, stay on-topic.

24" sucks.

alex13
07-26-2006, 07:26 AM
EA should put theyr one music in the game but let other to be able to add theyr own songs... maybe someone likes opera. he will be able to race with a lambo at 250 km/h and hear pavaroti :D:D:D::D

supra969
07-28-2006, 11:41 AM
would love to hear some twista

GM Lover
07-28-2006, 11:54 AM
We need some X to the Z Xzibit guys!

JK

Some Linkin Park? Some Switchfoot? Some Hoobastank? (well, maybe not Hoobastank)

Ricochet
07-28-2006, 11:58 AM
C'mon guys, stay on-topic.

24" sucks.
It depends on the car too you know. The rims must be proportional to the car's size and tyres. Like for a Mucielago's wheel position, The rims can be a max of 22", above that it may look ugly, whereas for an Escalade or Sixteen it could be 26" without looking bad ^^.

supra969
07-28-2006, 12:02 PM
would also love to hear from xzbit

cl-r
07-28-2006, 12:33 PM

I wouldn't :\

*dreams of burning down rappers' houses*
Rock FTW

GM Lover
07-28-2006, 12:44 PM

I hope you werent referring to my post since I was just messing around...

Martin N
07-28-2006, 01:10 PM
We need some X to the Z Xzibit guys!

JK

Some Linkin Park? Some Switchfoot? Some Hoobastank? (well, maybe not Hoobastank)

Hell no with that Linkin Park emo whiny shit.
That's like rap mixed with shitty shit.

We need some Pantera, Metallica, Rammstein, and Paul van Dyk.

When you grow up you'll understand that rap is only good for nightclubs and parties in small amounts.

GM Lover
07-28-2006, 01:11 PM
Yeah, OK Martin. You think what you want. :rolleyes:

Martin N
07-28-2006, 01:17 PM
Let's post the lyrics for numb, shall we:

i'm tired of being what you want me to be
feeling so faithless
lost under the surface
i don't know what you're expecting of me
put under the pressure
of walking in your shoes
[caught in the undertow / just caught in the undertow]
every step that i take is another mistake to you

sounds like some rich boy that's whining.

Now lets post Amerika's lyrics:

We're all living in America
America is wonderful
We're all living in America
America, America

When there's dancing I want to lead
even if you're whirling around alone
Let yourselves be controlled a little
I'll show you how it really goes
We're making a nice round dance
Freedom is playing on all violins
Music is coming out of the White House
and Mickey Mouse is standing in front of Paris

imagine heavy metal germans saying that sarcastically.
ah yeah here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuWShuRLdbA&search=amerika

CLR-AMG
07-28-2006, 01:55 PM
So, when do I get my slap in the face for choosing Country???

It really fits with the nature on the hills etc...

I think all, except country.

Martin N
07-28-2006, 02:01 PM
So, when do I get my slap in the face for choosing Country???

It really fits with the nature on the hills etc...

I think all, except country.

HELL YES!
Image a redneck country song while being chased by cops on an old highway with a sunset!
w00t country!!!

Ali26
07-28-2006, 02:39 PM
has anyone seen the trailer.

the music they used will probabley be like that

but i'd like to hear some red hot chili peppers or alien ant farm smooth criminal

MaXell Nitro
07-28-2006, 05:11 PM
how bout rap and techno( and could be a little rock too ,but not AC/DC style) in menus? in-game...i don't care ,i always play with music set off ,i like only the engines to hear when i'm racing

funny guy
07-28-2006, 07:54 PM
HELL YES!
Image a redneck country song while being chased by cops on an old highway with a sunset!
w00t country!!!
I really hope you're being sarcastic..

supra969
07-29-2006, 09:18 AM
I hope you werent referring to my post since I was just messing around...
no i was not by the way rap is the only music genre i like to listen to whille playing vedio games

GT5
07-29-2006, 10:30 AM
for me its hard to say...ill choose off menu, a veriaty.

supra969
07-29-2006, 11:46 AM
would love to hear from capone

*dreams of burning down rappers' houses*

why is that ohh i kow because those rappers were homeless and know there rich like hell

LeviMan_2001
07-31-2006, 12:40 AM
already said this but classic rock!! (or good racing teccno like in nfs1?2-4 (or more))

TargaGuy
08-30-2006, 11:41 AM
Just a mix of all different genres would be a treat.

codespyder
08-30-2006, 07:37 PM
As long as they have some techno/rock for the in-game driving (e.g. Prodigy, JXL, RJD2), I'll be happy. Surprised EA hasn't used any Metallica tracks though. I think that's the ultimate driving music.

stinge
08-30-2006, 07:51 PM
Menu music I don't really care much about. But real racing music is pure hard rock (not necessarily heavy metal). Just bangin electric guitars with that racing edge will do. Since this game is in the country, it wouldn't hurt to put some country rock (like NFS 3).

TargaGuy
09-08-2006, 11:14 PM
I liked the music by Paul Linford on the MW soundtrack, I would love it if he did the music for Carbon too.

(Probably will)

MaXell Nitro
09-09-2006, 09:44 AM
guys ,i was just wondering ,do u know who plays the song featured in the autosculpt movie ,the one where they rice up that Subaru WRX? sounds realy good ,a mix between rap and techno ,realy nic. so if u know ,can u pls tell me?

TargaGuy
09-09-2006, 11:48 AM
No, they'll probably play it in the game so you'll find out when it comes out.

PH34R
09-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Maybe they should add some female singers. I recall bascially all NFS music was by male writers

TargaGuy
09-09-2006, 02:35 PM
I wouldn't mind that, as long as it's not Britney or Paris.

NFS King Viper
09-09-2006, 04:30 PM
I voted for Techno Because i like NFS Underground 2`s Soundtrack.

TargaGuy
09-09-2006, 05:16 PM
U2? With Snoop Dogg? Well, the other songs were OK.

supra969
09-18-2006, 01:11 PM
snoop dogg has got nothing to do with techno

PH34R
09-18-2006, 03:46 PM
snoop dogg has got nothing to do with techno

But it does with UG2.

Anyhow, if the music dont fit your tastes, you could always turn it off, and play your own songs over it. Works quite well, but during pursuits, if you want to change it a little, you need to do it manually

philm1
09-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Alright ya guys. EA just posted the soundtrack for Carbon on the Carbon site. And some of these songs and/or artists I probably never heard. List below. *Look down*

Dynamite MC
Bounce

Dynamite MC
After Party

Eagles Of Death Metal
Don’t Speak (I Came to Make A Bang!)

Ekstrak feat. Know-1
Hard Drivers

Every Move A Picture
Signs Of Life

Gary Numan/Tubeway Army
Are ‘Friends’ Electric

Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five
Scorpio

Goldfrapp
Ride A White Horse (Serge Santiago Remix)

Kyuss
Hurricane

Lady Sovereign
Luv Me Or Hate Me

Ladytron
Sugar (Jagz Kooner Remix)

Ladytron
Fighting In Built Up Areas

melody.
FEEL THE RUSH (Junkie XL Remix)

Metro Riots
Thee Small Faces

Part 2 feat. Fallacy
One Of Dem Days (Remix)

Pharrell feat. Lauren
Skateboard P Presents: Show You How To Hustle

Priestess
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black

Roots Manuva
No Love

Spank Rock
What It Look Like

Sway
Hype Boys

The Bronx
Around The Horn

The Presets
Steamworks

The Vacation
I’m No Good

Tiga
Good As Gold

Tigarah
Girl Fight (Mr. D Hyphy Mix)

Tomas Andersson
Washing Up (Tiga Remix)

Valient Thorr
Heatseeker

Vitalic
My Friend Dario

Wolfmother
Joker And The Thief

Yonderboi
People Always Talk About The Weather (Junkie XL Remix)

PS:sorry about how much space this post took.(damn copy/paste)

supra969
09-25-2006, 12:21 PM
but during pursuits, if you want to change it a little, you need to do it manually

thought about some metaillica and hardcore rap

re.digitalized
09-25-2006, 12:43 PM
i'm down for some sorts of fast-paced house rap. the oldschool kind. not some gangsta-wannabe spitting a word every two seconds. songs like overnight celebrity come to mind. i would like electro or techno, but seeing how bad EA's choices were with picking songs (they picked PVD's worst song?), i think i'll pass.

right now i can't stand the music in most wanted, let alone listen to it, so i just play winamp.

Rally Master
09-25-2006, 01:18 PM
uh. i just turn the music off for all of my games and use my own in Winamp.

alex13
10-21-2006, 03:58 PM
not anyone can do that. old pcs dont have so much cpu...

codespyder
10-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Get a new one then.

foolboynfs
10-30-2006, 08:27 AM
Alright ya guys. EA just posted the soundtrack for Carbon on the Carbon site. And some of these songs and/or artists I probably never heard. List below. *Look down*

I like this song : People Always Talk About The Weather (Junkie XL Remix) by Yonderboi. It's so tuneful! but I still not try to listen all of this tracklist because I cannot found it.
Have anyone had all of these song? I try to extract them from NFS Carbon PC Demo but it have only a little bit of song and some BGM that I have never seen before. You can download these sample demo song here :
1 (http://www.savefile.com/files/208042) 2 (http://www.savefile.com/files/208049) 3 (http://www.savefile.com/files/208063) 4 (http://www.savefile.com/files/208071) 5 (http://www.savefile.com/files/208216)
It pleasure if you can find all of these song.

momaka
10-30-2006, 10:44 PM
pretty much everyone said this, and I will say it once too --- NFS NEEDS MUSIC IMPORTER!!!
Ok so much for that...
Other than that I like pretty much any music, AS LONG AS ITS GOOD MUSIC... That is something that's not just plain stupid, like Snoop Dogg rappin' shit, or some crazy cracker breaking his guitar and screaming for no fuuu---hmmm-- reason...
IMO good generes for NFS games would be:
Punk Rock
Hard Rock
Trance (a form of techno)
Rave (a form of techno also)
Rap (Ludacris - Act a fool; Chamillionair - Ridin Dirty --as someone mentioned it, and pretty much rap thats considered good.)
K those are my 2 cents ;) .

quiXotic
11-03-2006, 07:57 PM
Rock and alternative will go good with the classic NFS (HP2 and the like), but music like rap & hip hop fit better with the "new" NFS series (underground, MW, carbon, etc.) Techno/electronica would not be bad either.

The only music artist I have ever heard of on the Carbon soundtrack is Pharrell.

alex13
11-06-2006, 01:13 PM
my opinion is that every race type should have his own music
Drift: hip hop , rap
Circuit: rock, metal
Drag: classic american rock (acdc , rolling stones , scorpions)

PH34R
11-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Rap (Ludacris - Act a fool; Chamillionair - Ridin Dirty --as someone mentioned it, and pretty much rap thats considered good.)
K those are my 2 cents ;) .

Haha, i tried playing over Ridin Dirty over MW music a little while ago, and it worked quite well. But Pedal To The Medal by Kazzer could make a great tune for muscle cars in free roam, considering parts of the song sings about muscle cars.

MaXell Nitro
11-06-2006, 04:47 PM
ok check it out: u want the music from Carbon? i'm extracting it right now ,and it works:D
i was thinking...how about i use the MW Music extractor? (DOH ,it's the same coding). so i copied the cb_mus_0.mus like the MW Extractor says ,i renamed it MW_music.mus and it's extracting the songs. enjoy:)

edit:hmm...seems that it extracted the songs ,but when it finshes extracting the it erases all...i can't figure it out but i'll keep trying

MaXell Nitro
11-06-2006, 05:03 PM
done it! :D i just stopped the program at the end...before it finished phase 2. now all i have to do is make them .mp3
oh ,and it takes out the movies music ,ambiance ,street sounds and all.

Gabkicks
11-06-2006, 06:21 PM
can someone please tell me how to import music into carbon for the pc? i am listening to the new deftones CD. good stuff :D

supra969
11-14-2006, 11:10 AM
Rap (Ludacris - Act a fool; Chamillionair - Ridin Dirty --as someone mentioned it

that was me :P

Dr.DooM
11-14-2006, 01:41 PM

Eagles Of Death Metal
Donít Speak (I Came to Make A Bang!)

Goldfrapp
Ride A White Horse (Serge Santiago Remix)

Kyuss
Hurricane

Lady Sovereign
Luv Me Or Hate Me

Roots Manuva
No Love

Wolfmother
Joker And The Thief

PS:sorry about how much space this post took.(damn copy/paste)
i know all of theese songs,
i just wish there was more from kyuss and wolfmother :\

ferrari23
02-05-2007, 11:29 PM
ok i like the song in the clip when two cars are in the canyons then i download it but it did not go though can some please email me the song it is called Ekstrak feat. Know-1 - Hard Drivers

NFSVIDEOCHANNEL
11-04-2010, 01:22 PM
custom music from file:-)

Alexc12fr
11-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Don't bump old threads...