View Full Version : NFS Carbon - City Life

TargaGuy
08-30-2006, 08:48 AM
What doo you expect NFS Carbon's city life to be like?

I hope that there will be more cars in the cities, taller buidlings and more detail in other objects, just to spice things up a bit.

As for the canyons, I don't have much to say here but, I hope they are very steep cliffs so I can just swipe the other cars/cops off the cliff!:rolleyes5

Although it seems like a ricer game where you put "22 on a Supra, I still expect good things from EA.:)

PH34R
08-30-2006, 07:44 PM
Perhaps its like any normal free roam like MW. But i hope you can choose to drive up the mountains to test your car, and that even then, if you hit a rail too hard, you fall off.

osa_mah91
08-31-2006, 10:43 AM
if u put that much stuff TARGAGUY the game wont work in som peoplez pcz (well it will still work on mine) so WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!! i agree with you (HEHEHEHEHEHE)

TargaGuy
08-31-2006, 03:49 PM
Why woon't it work on your PC? Will it take up to much space?

osa_mah91
09-01-2006, 04:02 AM
no u dont get it, it will work on mine but not on some peoples pcs who have a LO-Fi pc cuz it needs a big VGA card and it will probably eat a lot of RAM so u must have at-least 1 GB RAM.

Rally Master
09-01-2006, 06:20 AM
well, since Windows Vista is really going to push our hardware, it should be made a priority to upgrade PC (if you don't have too great of one) as needed to play games properly :P

osa_mah91
09-01-2006, 08:57 AM
ya man i have to upgrade my RAM now i only have 512 MB

Finraziel
09-01-2006, 03:09 PM
People can just turn their settings down anyway... although personally I'm not too worried either. NFS MW can't even really make my FPS go down significantly without turning on FSAA (at 1600x1200).

Ricochet
09-06-2006, 02:10 AM
Thats why I say consoles are better. Anyways, I think the AI should be smarter and there should be better textures of the area. Also, real-life efeects like Maxxed_out said, hit the railings too hard and fall off the Canyon and destroy your car, but I think that'll be too difficult and disturbing.

TargaGuy
09-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Not A PC fan, I use Macs now back on topic please!

NFS King Viper
09-07-2006, 03:28 PM
well,all we have to do is get in the chevelle,take it for a ride,get in a race,smoke`m! :P

adam2kl4u
09-10-2006, 06:36 AM
Our cars probly wont get damage as usual if you happen to fall off of the rails, because EA would have to pay the car manufacturer (Nissan for example) to damage their car. Any way I would like to see some peds in the game? I hate how there are no ppl walking about, that aint realistic at all.

NFS King Viper
09-10-2006, 06:43 AM
Ya!if Ea Does Do Damage,i Will Be Ahah!

Guitargeek787
09-10-2006, 10:32 AM
Ya!if Ea Does Do Damage,i Will Be Ahah!
After reading some of your posts in this forum......
May I ask how old are you again?
You act like my 5 year old cousin. o.O

Any ways My Graphix Card Is an Intel Extreme 16mb, I doubt it is good, it supports 32mb Games tho, does anybody think NFS:C will work on my pc.
I like the idea of Carbon, Only, the "tuners" will be cars I rarely will use. I like the Nissan Skyline alot, so I will tend to make it Luxorios Rather than Ricey. Anyways..... Do i need a new graphics card?

codespyder
09-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Better upgrade buddy. I think NFSC will need something higher. I mean, you could play it, but it'll chug.

Finraziel
09-10-2006, 01:23 PM
Ouch, yeah, are you even able to play any of the last few nfs games properly with that?
But you can just try the demo when it's released if you want to try.

Jesseeast
09-10-2006, 01:32 PM
They sould get better details, car details, cars, umm better damage... So when you actually hit something it breaks stuff off or on your car and you hit something to hard it smashs your car badly...

osa_mah91
09-11-2006, 03:09 AM
Any ways My Graphix Card Is an Intel Extreme 16mb, I doubt it is good, it supports 32mb Games tho, does anybody think NFS:C will work on my pc.
I like the idea of Carbon, Only, the "tuners" will be cars I rarely will use. I like the Nissan Skyline alot, so I will tend to make it Luxorios Rather than Ricey. Anyways..... Do i need a new graphics card?

u tryin to tell me u used to play Underground 2 and Most Wanted with a 16 MB Graphic Card ????? ull need at least a 64 MB one for minimum performance i read this in the requirements thread.

Finraziel
09-11-2006, 03:46 AM
Actually from what I see, googling for it, 32 mb seems to be the minimum and he said it runs 32 mb games. Amount of memory however is not a measure of how fast a videocard is (a very common misconception), low memory just means you can't use the high quality textures, but then, without the power to process them you don't want to anyway. That being said, I doubt *any* intel graphics solution provides any real 3D power, and 16 MB cards havent been made in quite a while I think so it's probably old as well.

edit: okay I was thinking with my ***, 32 mb is minimum for MW... It's a moot point though, that card is never going to play it with any kind of decent performance anyway.

XenTek
09-11-2006, 05:35 AM
I would like the thing from U2 when you enter the shop and actually see the door opening before you. Also, going to glowing "race" event icons on the road isn't that real, why not try and look for a bunch of tuned cars and ask them for a race. As for the outruns (if there are any) should be more like who crashes first.