View Full Version : Official Need For Speed: Carbon Trailer (PSP) and Gameplay (PC)

Diablo
08-30-2006, 09:59 PM
Download (5.5MB) (PSP Trailer):http://streamingmovies.ign.com/psp/article/728/728701/nfscarbonotc_082806_01_wmvlowwide.wmv

(PC) Gameplay Videos: http://media.pc.ign.com/media/837/837025/vids_1.html

Looks like Underground 2 with some different cars, and worse gameplay. And all the cars in the game are already in Most Wanted. EA went FARTHER than square 1 with this piece of sh*t. And I don't see any daytime racing either.

EDIT: It seems they removed the links to the PC gameplay videos. So here's a link to the:
Xbox360 gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGxwWFdncIU
PS3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7jrrovPY3w
Customizing a Subaru Imrpeza (WHICH THEY PUT UNDER TUNER!!!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n5WhM3nO3Y

TargaGuy
08-31-2006, 04:52 PM
Those are pretty good trailers! Why the hell does EA always used riced cars for there trailers? It would be pretty sad if they were adicted to rice.

PH34R
08-31-2006, 05:03 PM
Those are pretty good trailers! Why the hell does EA always used riced cars for there trailers? It would be pretty sad if they were adicted to rice.
I think theyve been since UG1.

Maybe they use that as a tactic for previews. They want to keep us consumers happy, but not release too much info, so they rice up their cars beyond recognition, but give us a preview at the same time.

TargaGuy
08-31-2006, 05:06 PM
Good point. Pretty lame tactic in my opinion, do you think more people would buy the game if they used non-riced cars in their previews?

I would think so, for all the people who SERIOUSLY HATE RICE.

Finraziel
09-01-2006, 01:48 AM
I think you overestimate the amount of people that are really bothered by ricing. It's probably just the car enthousiasts and those wont make up the bulk of people buying the game. Most people just go "ohhh... cool...", why do you think you see so many ricers in the first place.

HSVrules
09-01-2006, 03:48 AM
Ok look. Im getting tired of this. It's a ****ING GAME DAMNIT. If your don't like it, don't buy it, there are plenty of alternatives out there! Go buy one of those. Games are for fun, not for complaining about. People rice cars in game because they're just having fun and seeing how much they can do. Sure it's sad to see a lamborghini or a mustang get modified to high hell but who cares. The only time I seriously hate riced-up cars is in real life. In-game is just a game. GET OVER IT!

TargaGuy
09-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Ok look. Im getting tired of this. It's a ****ING GAME DAMNIT. If your don't like it, don't buy it, there are plenty of alternatives out there! Go buy one of those. Games are for fun, not for complaining about. People rice cars in game because they're just having fun and seeing how much they can do. Sure it's sad to see a lamborghini or a mustang get modified to high hell but who cares. The only time I seriously hate riced-up cars is in real life. In-game is just a game. GET OVER IT! bu

Sorry HSV, but I have to disagree with you. My friend is a ricer and he doesn't it do it just for fun, he actually likes the look of the riced cars. If you don't want us to complain about the game, go to a different forum. The is NFSCars! NFS!

Finraziel
09-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Wow at least someone else is getting annoyed about that ;). I learned to just shut up about it though, we're in a minority here HSV.

HSVrules
09-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Ok I didn't say EVERY single person that riced up cars was just having fun now did I? Look i've been round here longer than you and we never had any problem with complaining about games. And then as soon as EA tries something new, you guys go of your nuts. If you want to complain about their games, go to their forums. Geez, get over it for gods sake.

Diablo
09-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Ok I didn't say EVERY single person that riced up cars was just having fun now did I? Look i've been round here longer than you and we never had any problem with complaining about games. And then as soon as EA tries something new, you guys go of your nuts. If you want to complain about their games, go to their forums. Geez, get over it for gods sake.

This isn't new. That's why we're complaining. We're sick of EA's rice. This is the 4th game in a row that EA screwed up (UG1, UG2, MW, and Carbon). The only things that made MW better than the other 3 were the cops, the daytime racing, and the Ferrari mod.

codespyder
09-02-2006, 09:55 AM
In-game is just a game. GET OVER IT!

Either get rid of the "99.00% of the members here love the NFS: HP2 Ferrari 360 converted to NFS MW by arushan. If you think that it kicks ricer ***, then put this in your sig!" part in your sig, or the "NFS is just a game. If you think that it's stupid complaining about ricing in video games, put this in your sig." part. Bit hypocritical of you.

I'd get rid of the latter.

To be perfectly honest, the game could be a lot worse. Although I'm excited about the potential of Autosculpt, I'm wary of what other people will do with it, especially those idiots who make the ugliest pieces of trash alive and brag about it like it's art.

HSVrules
09-02-2006, 07:55 PM
What i can't say it's just a game and also support the ferrari mod? It says it kicks ricer ***, people who actually like rice, it kicks there ***. It's a ferrari, it is better than those peices of shit the actual ricers like.

MaXell Nitro
09-05-2006, 03:44 PM
hsv....u are old on the board (not as old as me thoug) but it's a nfs board if u forget, like Targa said ,it's open to all comunity of NFS gamers! Ricers ,Exotic lovers ,Musclers...as long as it belongs to NFS ,it's all here ,everybody has it's opinion

TargaGuy
09-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Good point, evreryone does have there own opinion and if you can't respact our wish please leave.

Finraziel
09-06-2006, 04:54 AM
Rofl... such hypocrisy :P
Telling someone else to leave because THEY aren't tolerant enough :D

MurcielagoR-GT
09-06-2006, 05:17 AM
Was ok for the PSP, but don't like that it's night again.