View Full Version : Chases get intense!

HSVrules
09-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Look at nearly half way through the video, check the soeedbreaker action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDJdBwAWGY&NR

Revolution
09-09-2006, 09:55 PM
Looks like its from the demo. If it is, then the opponents are driving green RX-7s. :P

TargaGuy
09-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Looks like its from the demo. If it is, then the opponents are driving green RX-7s. :P

Any movie must be from the demo, the game isn't released yet! :mad:

PH34R
09-12-2006, 08:23 PM
About the Speedbreaker, i remember seeing it somewhere, i think it was the 20min video i saw on Googlevideos, but its about the same from MW, except the cars may be a bit lighter handling.

Revolution
09-13-2006, 07:03 AM
Any movie must be from the demo, the game isn't released yet! :mad:
Idiot. Do your research. The demo hasn't officially been released yet either. A few copies have found their way onto the internet from the Lepizig Games Convention. Thats all. I simply stated that the movie looked like it came from one of these copies. If you knew anything at all, you would know that almost all videos released about a game pre-release are from the creator of the game, in this case EA.
No wonder the average post quality of this forum goes down day by day with people like you around.

Ricochet
09-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Looks like the pursuits are improving. Now if only they removed the ricing...

REBEL35SUSPECT
09-13-2006, 03:34 PM
either im missing something or the vid that the link sends me to has nothing todo with police but with the way you and your "crew" race

Ricochet
09-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Check this pursuit breaker out....
Cruisin' NFS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDYBUe2nuN0&NR)
Notice that the Gallardo you pass is exactly the same as you :P.

REBEL35SUSPECT
09-14-2006, 01:40 AM
yer but thats because hes part of your "crew" all the people is the same crew have an identical looking car in this game

Ricochet
09-14-2006, 05:01 AM
yer but thats because hes part of your "crew" all the people is the same crew have an identical looking car in this game

What? That sucks... Why can't everybody have their own, unique car, even if they're all in one 'crew'?

REBEL35SUSPECT
09-14-2006, 01:15 PM
i could be wrong but from the vids ive seen it looks like every crew members car is indentical but that could just be the demo vids etc

the full version might be be different so its just a vinyl that makes the cars part of the same crew

it also could be because the demo is limited to three drivable cars and the ai drive one of the three at random

Dektra
09-23-2006, 05:42 AM
It's more likely that yes because in the demo there are only 3 cars the Ai just make it easier for you to tell by chooseing the same car as you. in the full version they will probably make the cars different