View Full Version : Is NFS:Carbon going to be rice compulsory?

Dektra
09-23-2006, 04:55 AM
Does anyone think it will be possible to make a non-rice car in Carbon? going by the current video's ive seen it does not look likely.

If any one is up for an anti rice group for carbon vote 'I'. Include other words, not just 'I', with posts to avoid being attacked for spamming.

Revolution
09-23-2006, 06:07 AM
Of course its possible. Nobody is forcing you to mod your car. If you don't like that style of car, don't choose imports. Choose muscle of exotica.
Anti-rice group. Pah, people like you annoy me.

Dektra
09-23-2006, 06:23 AM
lol you tell me not to use imports or the like and your name is Lance Evolution. Pah to you too.

osa_mah91
09-23-2006, 07:01 AM
hahahahah well said Dektra but i hope there is no STAR RATING cuz that forces me to rice cars in underground 2

Revolution
09-23-2006, 07:28 AM
lol you tell me not to use imports or the like and your name is Lance Evolution. Pah to you too.

What does my username have to do with your choice in car?

REBEL35SUSPECT
09-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Of course its possible. Nobody is forcing you to mod your car. If you don't like that style of car, don't choose imports. Choose muscle of exotica.
Anti-rice group. Pah, people like you annoy me.

listen dektra he was basicly saying if you dont wanna rice your car dont, stop going on about anti rice crap

his name may be that of a car but it is because he likes the car

he was just saying if you dont wanna use import cars and rice them up then dont, use a muscle car or exotic instead, he wasnt saying you ahve to use imports jsut cos his name is taht of an import

now why dont you crawl back under teh rock you came from and leave ricers alone

p.s. im being polite here i could be alot worse

Ricochet
09-23-2006, 08:41 AM

hahahahah well said Dektra but i hope there is no STAR RATING cuz that forces me to rice cars in underground 2
You and many others are the reason why ricing is growing and is becoming more annoying.
Dektra please remove that horrible car from your sig.
osamah, i hope you got very bad ratings for ricing your cars, I've seen your lancer and supra :sick:.

Finraziel
09-23-2006, 02:57 PM
It's hard to tell wether it will be required to rice your car until the game is released, but I would be surprised if they repeated the fiasco that was the star rating in NFSU2... Of course they'll show riced cars in the videos now because it's what the masses want to see, but most likely, you can keep your car stock (or close to it) if you want.

Ricochet
09-25-2006, 01:56 AM
WTF? I kept all my cars stock (only per. upgrades and some decals and some of the racing stripe-kind vinyls) and I got mostly ratings from 4-5 with 3 being the least.