View Full Version : I Played Carbon (Seriously) @ the DigitalLife Convention

Diablo
10-14-2006, 09:05 PM
I really got to play Carbon (on the Xbox360) at the digitallife convention in the Javitz Center in Manhattan. It looks like MW but much smoother. I also got to try autosculpt. It didn't feel THAT special. I took videos on my phone, but I have to fix my computer to copy the videos off (this is my dad's computer). I saw 4 cars because I didn't play for long: Mazda RX-8, Lamborghini Gallarado, Ford Mustang, and Mitsubishi Lancer Evo (the one in the autosculpt video). I also saw some people playing multiplayer, kinda like UG style with speed traps. I didn't see any free roam mode, but I'm pretty sure there was one. Sorry I didn't see a lot of it because I had to go play other games :'( . I kicked *** in the Half-Life 2 and Quake 4 tournemants (unofficial). 1st place on both> I got to play the "supposed champion" in Half-Life 2 @ the Verizon booth (they were advertising some kind of free service that host multiplayer games for you). I ended up crucifying him to the wall with the crossbow :D. Well if you ask some questions, I'll probably remember better. I swear this isn't like the other threads started by people claiming to play. Here's proof. Look under EA: http://www.digitallife.com/got_game.html

GT5
10-14-2006, 09:44 PM
WOW! thats nice..so how did you like it.(the game0 was it fun, what where you doin??

Diablo
10-15-2006, 11:28 AM
omg there was so much to do. You can see it all in 1 day (7 hrs a day, for 4 days), but if you come back the next day, you'll find a lot of new stuff. There was a HUGE Halo 2 tournemant (MLG, or Major League Gaming, it's gonna be on the USA channel on November 11th). I'm talking about 100 TVs grouped in 4, with 4 Xboxes connected to each other, and 2 HUGE screens (like the ones at Best Buy that are on the walls). I played Battlefield 2142 (and some lucky bastard won a copy, even though it's unreleased). Like I said I came in 1st in both the Quake 4 (free for all, 10 ppl) and Half-Life 2 (1v1) tournemants. I tried out some Falcon Northwest and Alienware computers with Core 2 Duos, AMAZINGLY FAST. Honestly though, my main focus was not on Carbon, and I regretted not bringing a real camera. Oh yeah, and then there were the Maxim Girls..... - Drools -. I also got to play on the PS3 (an NBA game, and an FPS) and the Wii (an NFL game). The PS3 didn't really wow me that much in terms of graphics, mainly because computers can do better ( :) ), but in the FPS game, I saw a huge leap ahead. I also saw a reporter from MTV U, so it's gonna be on TV (lots of reporters). You can probably check it out on YouTube or somewhere.