View Full Version : Please someone help me

jstrok7
11-04-2006, 09:17 AM
When I wan't to install carbon , after I type CD key It tells me that installation cannot continoue cause I don't have directX9 installed but I installed It 3 times alredy .

stinge
11-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Check the DirectX9 version in the system requirements and see if it's the same in dxdiag (start>run>dxdiag).

jstrok7
11-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Yes It Is same .

EDIT:
This Is the messege I get :

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2329/messegekd6.png (http://imageshack.us)

MaXell Nitro
11-04-2006, 07:14 PM
directX 0????stupid error message i must say. anyway ,try installing dx9b ,and let the game install 9c whrn u first run the instalation process. i cant get rid of that dx install...every time i try to install MW or Carbon now ,it first installs directX ,even if i have the latest version....

Diablo
11-04-2006, 09:27 PM
directX 0????stupid error message i must say. anyway ,try installing dx9b ,and let the game install 9c whrn u first run the instalation process. i cant get rid of that dx install...every time i try to install MW or Carbon now ,it first installs directX ,even if i have the latest version....

DON'T EVER DOWNGRADE WHEN IT COMES TO DIRECTX. It'll screw up your computer.

jstrok7
11-05-2006, 02:26 AM
Thanks to everyone , I finally started to Install game when I made a shortcut of AutoRun and when I run It In Windows Compability mode but guess what .
When Installation came to 59% It said that fuc*ing dvd Is corrupted !
Damn you EA , how will now I get a new collectors edition which my guitar teacher brought me !
BTW. DVD was beautyfully packed and untouched but ...

Revolution
11-05-2006, 02:38 AM
Try cleaning the disk maybe?
Have you tried installing it on another machine?

jstrok7
11-05-2006, 02:46 AM
@Lancer Evolution - Yes I tried .
It also tells that disc Is corrupted .

Dektra
11-05-2006, 02:54 AM
:furious3: :smash: BURN AND PILLAGE the EA offices I say. That'll teach em to sell us bogus discs!!!!!:furious3: :smash:
ALMIGHTY WAR CRY: YYYAAAAAAAAAWWWWPPPPPP!

Killua
11-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Damn, that sucks jstrok.

**** EA.

stinge
11-05-2006, 01:47 PM
And yet more flaws by EA.

PH34R
11-05-2006, 05:09 PM
You coould try rmailing EA. But i dont know if they have customer service where you are, considering not many people have imported verisions. And if they do, they take ages to reply.

Evasion
11-05-2006, 06:15 PM
poor jstrok7. waits months for a game and can't install it.

jstrok7
11-09-2006, 05:17 AM
Thank you all guys for help .
I got new collectors edition - EA sended me (I can't believe they did It) . :D

MaXell Nitro
11-09-2006, 05:55 AM
u are one lucky guy ;)

jstrok7
11-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Heh , yes I am . :D
And the best thing Is that I didn't even payed for carbon as my guitar teacher payed for me .
(He's a great man , not only cause he bought me carbon ) .

osa_mah91
11-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Thank you all guys for help .
I got new collectors edition - EA sended me (I can't believe they did It) . :D

well herez the deal if ur carbon (or any game) doesn't work, contact the developer thingy like "jstrok7" did, or if ure in a country like Saudi Arabia where postal service sucks eggs, just use the torrent thingy and download it beacause YOU DESERVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

PH34R
11-09-2006, 04:04 PM
well herez the deal if ur carbon (or any game) doesn't work, contact the developer thingy like "jstrok7" did, or if ure in a country like Saudi Arabia where postal service sucks eggs, just use the torrent thingy and download it beacause YOU DESERVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

No you dont. Wait for it patiently, or buy it from there.

osa_mah91
11-09-2006, 09:37 PM
No you dont. Wait for it patiently, or buy it from there.

Why Should we buy it 4rm there ? we frikkin' payed the G******** money already ?

MaXell Nitro
11-10-2006, 05:40 AM
in my country ,warez has a lot of power. why? becouse originals are expensive ,the income is small and warez is the only way...95% of my friends are warez sustainers! i personaly like originals ,but most of the gamez i have are cracked cuz i get them from friends before i have a chance to buy them ,and i am scared if something like a broken CD/DVD happends.
and like osa_mah said ,in my country ,the postal services suck too..so if i get an original game ,the disc is broken ,i have to send it back where?? international? to the game developer to change it? lol ,with the taxes i have to pay to send it ,i'll buy the game again...

osa_mah91
11-10-2006, 01:10 PM
in my country ,warez has a lot of power. why? becouse originals are expensive ,the income is small and warez is the only way...95% of my friends are warez sustainers! i personaly like originals ,but most of the gamez i have are cracked cuz i get them from friends before i have a chance to buy them ,and i am scared if something like a broken CD/DVD happends.
and like osa_mah said ,in my country ,the postal services suck too..so if i get an original game ,the disc is broken ,i have to send it back where?? international? to the game developer to change it? lol ,with the taxes i have to pay to send it ,i'll buy the game again...

That is Exactly what i was talking about.

Porsche_fanatic
11-10-2006, 11:38 PM
hey that happens in my case too.... but my pop who finances the 'rarely -ever-bought-games' is stricly against warez... so i HAVE to buy it frm an EA store wich happens to be about 35-40 Kms from my place..at a price wich is roughly 7-8 times the the price at which most of my pals do...!!!!

BTW i bought the normal version of the game... n guess what...m not able to run the game...

THE FREAKIN GAME JUS CRASHES BACK TO DESKTOP AFTER A BLANK BLACK SCREEN...
now ill have to wait for a patch from EA through which thell support my non-pixel shader on-board graphics!!!
DAMN U EA!!!!!:veryangry :veryangry :veryangry

FP
11-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Yeah my game does that all the time too. It does it to a lot of people apparently, the game is very glitchy and crashes a lot.