View Full Version : Unlocking the Chevelle

demoman_chaos
11-04-2006, 11:45 AM
As the topic states, I need help unlocking the Chevrolet Chevelle in NFS Carbon.

It says to disable 50 cop cars in career free-roam. I want to know wif it means 50 in one pursuit or 50 total? I have beaten the other 3 challenges to get the car but I need this last one.

Anyone have the chevelle and can tell me? or is there a cheat code or something for all cars (I want the rest of the cars too, it is just that this one is confusing)?

And how do you get the HEMI Road Runner?

funny guy
11-04-2006, 12:26 PM
you acquire territory to get new cars..

demoman_chaos
11-04-2006, 01:51 PM
I have all territory. The reward cards says "disable 50 cars in career freeroam."

Anyone else know?

HSVrules
11-04-2006, 01:57 PM
I think it would most possibly be in One pursuit chaos, like the Milestones in MW, it has to be in one pursuit or it doesn't work. Hope this helps, and i hope i get Carbon soon

demoman_chaos
11-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Thanks HSV, will struggle to get 50. I have gotten 49 before though.

Anyone have a CLUE on how to get the Roadrunner?

klompie
11-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Found some cheats..
but don't know if they are working

Code: Result:
canyonalltheway - All Tracks
shinycarsarethebestcars - Chrome Cars
5grand5grand - Castrol Cash
friendlyheadlocksapplied - Unlimited Crew Charge
nosforeverever - Unlimited NOS
slowitdownwhenyouwant - Unlimited SpeedBreaker
givemethechargersrt8 - 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8
givemethedb9 - 2005 Aston Martin DB9
chasingheadlocksappliedrashtalk - Mazda Dealership
speed3foryou - Mazda Speed3
watchoutthebigtruckishere - Dump Truck in Quick Race Mode
bigredfiredrive - Firetruck in Quick Race Mode
trashtalking - Rhino in Quick Race Mode
guesswhoisback - Cross Corvette Z06 in Quick Race Mode
chasingmobile - Corvette Z06 Interceptor in Quick Race Mode
cooperlogofreeforyou - Cooper Tire Logo
pharrellvinylgogo - Pharrell Vinyl
lotsoffreevinyls - NFS: Carbon Special Vinyls
lotsoffreelogos - NFS: Carbon Vinyls
syntecskin - Castrol Syntec Vinyl
inthezoneskin - Autozone Vinyl

demoman_chaos
11-06-2006, 06:59 AM
klompie, I have the PS2 version, not the PC.

demoman_chaos
11-06-2006, 07:54 PM
lol ba ,is vechi aci si stiu care-i faza cu warez-ul...
trans:lol dude ,i'm old here and i know how warez stuf is.
and no ,i don't dave the bonus dvd...DOH! i was just asking how can i make the difference between normal and colectr's edition.

Do you have the "pre-tuned" cars? If so, then you got the collector's edition.

DOES ANYONE HAVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST CLUE ON HOW TO GET THE ROADRUNNER?

HSVrules
11-06-2006, 10:12 PM
I've been looking for ya mate, havn't found it yet, i'll keep looking for ya, cheers

Anathema
11-07-2006, 01:01 AM
DOES ANYONE HAVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST CLUE ON HOW TO GET THE ROADRUNNER?

No clue how to get it out of "custom" and into "career"... :\

jstrok7
11-07-2006, 04:20 AM
@ForsakenStudios -
Well I can't even get It in custom !?
How did you get It ?

MaXell Nitro
11-07-2006, 05:09 AM
i have the pretuned cars but where's the zonda and 911S?
or should i ask how i unlock them?
and btw ,the Lotus Europa S is at challenge series(drift) but how do i get it out in my cars or career?

demoman_chaos
11-07-2006, 06:52 AM
@ForsakenStudios -
Well I can't even get It in custom !?
How did you get It ?

as he says

HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU GET IT INTO CUSTOM?!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care about modding it too much, I just want to race it when ever I want.

The_Newmanator
11-07-2006, 10:46 AM
as he says

HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU GET IT INTO CUSTOM?!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care about modding it too much, I just want to race it when ever I want.

I agree, its one of my favorites! Can you tell us how you got it?

Anathema
11-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Well, I admit I used "unconventional" means to unlock the online reward content... :-/ I don't have all day to play Carbon, EA....

I'll get you guys the specifics as soon as I get back home (I'm at school right now).

The_Newmanator
11-07-2006, 01:45 PM
i just found out that you need to play online to unlock the 'runner. ****ing EA.

demoman_chaos
11-07-2006, 03:09 PM
The PS2 doesnt have online play. How the bloody hell can I get it.

Anathema
11-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I can't help you with PS2... I have PC.

Have you finished the challenges? It may be a reward somewhere there. Or, it might be in a reward card...

I don't know.

jstrok7
11-07-2006, 03:55 PM
@demoman_chaos -
Well sorry dude , I don't think I know.
But man I don't know how to fuc*ing register to play online .
When I wan't to sign In or when I tried to register when installed game It tells me: cannot connect to EA !?
It didn't even asked me for cd key or e-mail !

PH34R
11-07-2006, 04:44 PM
@demoman_chaos -
Well sorry dude , I don't think I know.
But man I don't know how to fuc*ing register to play online .
When I wan't to sign In or when I tried to register when installed game It tells me: cannot connect to EA !?
It didn't even asked me for cd key or e-mail !

Perhaps that could be the problem theyre developing that patch for. But then, that still doesnt explain how some people can still play online

demoman_chaos
11-07-2006, 05:03 PM
The sooner Codebreaker gets the all cars hack figured out, the better. Or some finds the All cars PS2 cheat code, either would be GREAT!

jstrok7
11-09-2006, 05:22 AM
There's alredy trainer for unlocking everything . (But only PC) . Sorry
(I unlocked everything that you can get online and zonda and challenger since my online Is all fuc*ed up and I don't have limited edition . (I had unlocked everything except online) .
So I was forced to use trainer .

MaXell Nitro
11-09-2006, 05:54 AM
jstrok ,dude ,clean your pm box :D

FP
11-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Most of the cars you guys are talking about you need to unlock using cards. Go to the main menu in the game and have a look at your cards. Do realise as well that 3 cars can only be unlocked when playing online. The Porsche 911S being one of them.

The Chevelle is definatly in the cards.

MaXell Nitro
11-09-2006, 09:54 AM
oh ,now i get it...but it's kinda stupid. so there is a 911S witch is actualy the 997 Turbo? i thought the turbo and 911S are two separate cars :/

FP
11-09-2006, 10:17 AM
No clue how to get it out of "custom" and into "career"... :\
You can't play it in career. You unlocked it by playing online.

Anathema
11-09-2006, 10:35 AM
I know, but just like the Corvette C6.R in MW, I was insinuating that sooner or later, someone will make a patch/hack that will allow you to add them into career... but I have absoloutly no clue how.

demoman_chaos
11-09-2006, 03:16 PM
HSV told me about the chevelle, but the roadrunner is NOT on a card. I tryed to scroll down, but all the cards shown are all the cards there. It is not unlocked by territory, I can't seem to figure it out.

FP
11-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Are you sure it isn't on the online cards? I thought it was.

demoman_chaos
11-09-2006, 03:33 PM
PS2 has no online cards. It has no online mode.
Any idea how to get the Roadrunner on PS2?

jstrok7
11-09-2006, 03:39 PM
@FP 115 -
I unlocked all cards but I didn't get porsche turbo and many other cars .
I have to play online which I can't cause as I alredy told Is cause I get disconnected after every 2nd or 3rd race .

FP
11-09-2006, 03:54 PM
Yeah there are 3 cars you can get online, which sucks. Guess EA doesn't realise not everyone plays online.

demoman_chaos: Are you sure that the RR is in your PS2 version?

demoman_chaos
11-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Yes, I drove it in a Canyon duel. Ther SHOULD be a way to get it but I dont know how.

wuyanxu
11-10-2006, 03:41 PM
is the Chevrolet Chevelle card the one require 1000000 in career mode? how the hell do you get that?

i've got all other parts, just the 1000000 cash......... 4 cars in garage, completed all races in career mode........ nothing else to do.

FP
11-10-2006, 03:51 PM
I wish I knew, but I uninstalled the game a few days ago after I beat it twice.

Blah_Head
11-10-2006, 06:44 PM
is the Chevrolet Chevelle card the one require 1000000 in career mode? how the hell do you get that?

i've got all other parts, just the 1000000 cash......... 4 cars in garage, completed all races in career mode........ nothing else to do.

either u keep playing races over and over again or get a trainer

demoman_chaos
11-10-2006, 09:43 PM

Did you get the 50 disabled cops in 1 chase? or did you do it in multiple chases in between events? or several chases in 1 free roam?

Fast300zx
11-10-2006, 10:09 PM
You have to disable 50 cop cars in one chase. I would also like to add a little advice for getting the 1 million. Take the stock car you choose and beat the first boss with it and get the pinkslip. Sell your starter car and keep the boss car. Do not upgrade the boss car. Keep like it is and get the pinks for the two other boss cars and sell them. Now when you get to the last area win a few of the races to unlock the tier level 3 car of your choice but do not upgrade it till you race the last guy. Basically pinkslip a boss car and use no upgrades whatsoever.

wuyanxu
11-11-2006, 03:51 AM
god, so getting 1million means starting a new career?!? can't be bothered :( *goes to find a trainer*

if you've played Most Wanted, the disable 50 cars should be a piece of cake. just do the good ol' trick of going on the motorway, and going through the roadblocks.

how i did it:
1. i wrote down all the things i need to do: disable 50 cars, ram 50 cars, stay in pursuit for 12min, 20 roadblocks, some spike strips etc
2. bought a Skyline (im exotic, but the Skyline is 4 wheel drive and got superb handling, good acceleration, doesn't matter about top speed)
3. went into freeroam and smashed every car i see
4. started the chase, and just went on the motorway from one end to the other, smashing into every rig i see. going through every roadblock i see

i found this (and all other police related challanges) to be very easy. have only been busted once due to the fact that i was silly and tryed to do tricks in my first car, landed on top of a police car :P

demoman_chaos
11-12-2006, 06:10 PM
The reason I've had so much trouble is that I keep rolling the cops and landing on them and getting stuck.

GM Lover
11-12-2006, 07:47 PM
I hated that in MW. Did they fix it so that when the copshit the spike stips they get flat tires?

Oh, just to add: Ea is dumb by making some cars unlockable in online paly. WTF am I supposed to do, I have a PS2, and no online adaptor thing. Maybe I'll get the game and tha adaptor for Christmas...

demoman_chaos
11-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Even with the adapter, you cant play carbon online. It is just a next-gen and PC thing.

wuyanxu
11-14-2006, 05:40 AM
The reason I've had so much trouble is that I keep rolling the cops and landing on them and getting stuck.
that's the reason why you should play MW, you won't get thrown into air in MW.

GM Lover
11-14-2006, 02:33 PM
that's the reason why you should play MW, you won't get thrown into air in MW.

Are you kidding? Whenever I was caught in MW, it was because I hit a roadblock and landed on a cop.

ONTOPIC:

Well, there must be a different way to unlock the Road Runner.

funny guy
11-14-2006, 08:01 PM
Are there Xbox cheats for extra cash? I can't seem to get $1 million..