View Full Version : Nfs Carbon Online

jstrok7
11-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Here we can discuss about anything that has to do something with nfs carbon online play.
As for start I have a problem .
I reached Online XP level 1 and It was written that I unlocked Lexus but I can't find It anywhere .
Anyone know something about that or had same experience ?

jstrok7
11-08-2006, 02:41 AM
Toady I raced one guy .
I had quattro and he had (Hmm, I don't know) .
First I loosed a race from him when I had mustang and he had db9 (cause mustang isn't all good and after that race I wined with quttro .
Guy was pissed off and he told me I have a fake save game cause I drived quattro .
I sayed that he just need to beat carrer to drive It and after he replyed my carbon disconnected from server (That happened very much times) .
BTW.Has anyone idea about lexus ?

jed29
11-08-2006, 04:47 AM
it is a hard thing to get use to
i have had a few races and being the cops and then being the bad guy and have everyone around chase you is a buzz
it will be the bes on line racing game ever from nfs
wait and see
it rocks

jstrok7
11-08-2006, 05:35 AM
Reward card for unlocking Pontiac GTO says that I need to play 8 player ranked online game which I played 3 times but I didn't get reward card .
Anyone got It to tell me how . (Maybe I didn't got It cause every time at least one player was disconnected) ?

MaXell Nitro
11-08-2006, 06:36 AM
jstrok7: u played all the 8 ranked online games in one game sesion? cuz u have to play them without restarting the game or the pc. it happend to me to and i was pissed of ,cuz i didn't knew what happend ,but i was not playing all of them in one game sesion. it's the same thing with the 10 quick races card (for unlocking the police interceptor if i remember corectly).

jstrok7
11-08-2006, 01:47 PM
@MaXell Nitro :
So I don't need to play 8 player ranked online game .
I need to play 8 ranked races without restarting the game .
Thanks .
You have any idea about lexus .
Oh yeah , I was unlocking some spoilers online too but I can't use them anywhere . Why ?

Blah_Head
11-10-2006, 06:00 PM
the lexus is for quick race and i could use the spoilers i unlocked on "my cars"