View Full Version : Need help on gettin pink slips

P.T.D.
01-09-2007, 12:04 AM
i played the game twice and i havent gotten any of the 3 pink slips. Thats total of 6 pink slips in 2 games!!! soo pissed!!!

Finraziel
01-09-2007, 02:29 AM
It's just bad luck, only thing you can do if you really want the pink slips is turn autosave off, save before taking on the boss, and if you don't get the pink slip reload your save game and try again.

t3ku
01-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Bushido's is far right on 360 version, dont know if its same on all consols...

P.T.D.
01-10-2007, 01:30 AM
It's just bad luck, only thing you can do if you really want the pink slips is turn autosave off, save before taking on the boss, and if you don't get the pink slip reload your save game and try again.

ya...i suppose...but im just too lazy...the sux anywayz...

comp's car hits u and u fly away in canyon duals...sigh~~~
and they drive insanely good

Ricochet
01-10-2007, 04:32 AM
That won't work, cause then it gets shuffled. But like you said, its luck, there's 50/50 chance if all you pick are unknown bonuses.

Finraziel
01-10-2007, 04:39 AM
Well yes, but that's my point, you just try your chances again, and if you're unlucky still you try your chances again until you do get it. Usually you shouldn't have to try more than two or three times at most...

Ricochet
01-10-2007, 05:02 AM
Well, I don't care if I get it or not. Its like a bonus in my salary, if I get it, good, if I don't, I could still go on. So maybe that's why I don't like doing it again :P.

TargaGuy
01-10-2007, 03:09 PM
2 tips:

1) Go on a NFS MW walkthrough on the internet. They'll tell you everything.

2) A pink-slip is in a different place than the last boss. so if you pick two in different spots than before, then it's a guaranteed pink-slip. That's what I did.

Ricochet
01-11-2007, 07:41 AM
2 tips:

1) Go on a NFS MW walkthrough on the internet. They'll tell you everything.

2) A pink-slip is in a different place than the last boss. so if you pick two in different spots than before, then it's a guaranteed pink-slip. That's what I did.

He's talking about the Carbon pinkslips.

P.T.D.
01-12-2007, 07:38 PM
@GermanAuto93 : thx man

and also...one time, the game crashed after a pick 2 "unknown" (none of it is the pink slip....DUH?!!)...so i redid everything and got another chance to pick, and i pick the 2 that i didnt pick last time. BUT STILL NO LUCK...

I GIVE UP!!!!!screw pink slips!!!!

TargaGuy
01-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Never give up, pink slips can come in handy...

demoman_chaos
01-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Slips are handy if you need a car, or a bit of cash. Usually less than stock prices, no matter how much it has been upgraded.

If you need guaranteed cash, go in freeroam, drive to a spot (mine is a sharp corner in Kempton with some dirt to park on). Wait for a while and someone will challenge you to a race to a point you pick (I always pick the same course). You win, you get $1000. You lose, you get nothing and lose nothing. faster than reracing, and you get more for it.

Ricochet
01-16-2007, 06:29 PM
Slips are handy if you need a car, or a bit of cash. Usually less than stock prices, no matter how much it has been upgraded.

If you need guaranteed cash, go in freeroam, drive to a spot (mine is a sharp corner in Kempton with some dirt to park on). Wait for a while and someone will challenge you to a race to a point you pick (I always pick the same course). You win, you get $1000. You lose, you get nothing and lose nothing. faster than reracing, and you get more for it.

Could we do it even after getting all territory and winning all races?

demoman_chaos
01-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Freeroam challenges can be done anytime, so yeah.