View Full Version : should there be a list of all the cheaters ?

jed29
01-11-2007, 05:28 AM
there should be a list of all these peope that cheat on line...people that go out of there way to make everyone they go againest get bad ratings and make it hard to get there bonus points on line.
of all the dirty low down scum bags that get off by cheating there names should be listed so everyone knows not to race againest them.

PH34R
01-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Sure, but the problem is the accreditability provided by the users, because since EA shows it wants nothing to do with what happens, there needs to be a proper way to carry this out without random people saying 'Z0mg th4t guy h4x!!!!11' just because they lost the race because of skill.

jed29
01-11-2007, 03:59 PM
i played a game on most wanted and carbon last night and both times they never ran out of nos and the mistakes they were making while racing proved they were cheating...you can see it clearly.....

mecca6801
01-11-2007, 11:28 PM
dosent EA allow you to report users?

HSVrules
01-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Yes. But the Cheaters list would be so hard to list, there are SO many cheaters out there, it's not funny

mecca6801
01-11-2007, 11:41 PM
you think sending virus threats would help (lol)

but seriously, what if someone came up with a type of patch
or some program that spams out "fake" or "hacked" cars that exceed limits?

mecca6801
01-11-2007, 11:46 PM
you think sending virus threats would help (lol)

but seriously, what if someone came up with a type of patch
or some program that spams out "fake" or "hacked" cars that exceed limits?

the plates say "WHUPASS" 4 a reason!

jed29
01-11-2007, 11:52 PM
need for speed 6 was the best you went to ea server and you picked there cars and not your own so maybe ea should make something like that for the next nfs

mecca6801
01-12-2007, 12:03 AM
if I had the power or tech skills

i would come up with a way to sort out those "fake cars" by measuring the stats of all the cars in all the games. for example, if a car seems a little bit unnatural, it gets deleted and so does the users game, NUFF SAID!
I know that when online gaming first started to become really big online (FPS games) the servers had a way of blocking out cheaters (like Unreal or Quake on dreamcast), i wonder why they stopped?

the Only thing i can come up with is to make a league where the races are only open to members only.

how does that sound?

jed29
01-12-2007, 12:33 AM
thats a great idea !!! but ! the point is that i think there should be a post to name all the cheaters that work the games now and don't give the honest people a go at getting there on line stuff

mecca6801
01-12-2007, 12:50 AM
so where or how do we all start?

jed29
01-12-2007, 01:25 AM
i will make a thread and all you people have to do is keep an eye out and take down there uses names and post them in the tread
i will make it in a few hours

Finraziel
01-12-2007, 02:27 AM
[...]

I know that when online gaming first started to become really big online (FPS games) the servers had a way of blocking out cheaters (like Unreal or Quake on dreamcast), i wonder why they stopped?

[...]
They didn't stop as far as I know, online racing just isn't taken as seriously as online FPS playing (which makes sense since there arent nearly as many good raceplayers as there are shooterplayers... really, the level of competition is abysmal, there's barely anyone that knows how to drive around), so the developers don't care as much. The online community does not represent a big enough part of their revenue as opposed to say UT2007 when it comes out.

PH34R
01-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Come to think of it, there aren't an exuberant amount of racing games you can name off the bat that can ban cheaters and such, but coming from a famous name like NFS you would expect more?

Clearly not

OD211
01-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Maybe Need For Speed should be renamed to Need For Cheat.

TargaGuy
01-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Nah, I can't be bothered by this. If there are too many cheaters, don't play the online game. They know they are cheating and karma will eventually kick back @ them and get them.

jed29
01-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Nah, I can't be bothered by this. If there are too many cheaters, don't play the online game. They know they are cheating and karma will eventually kick back @ them and get them.

that would be a great idea to not race on line...but EA came up with a stupid plan that you have to play on line to unlock the other good stuff and thats where i think it sux...witch brings me to the only question that cant be answered.....how do you supposed to win if you cant beat all the low stupid brainless a****holes that get off by cheating ?