View Full Version : the veyron is coming to MW soon

yru-crazy22
05-08-2007, 03:27 PM
removed bb>>>

Villain
05-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Aha? Haven't you advertised this enough? You advertised it at BMW M6 mod, your enormous sig advertises it and now you made a thread about it. Besiedes, that Veyron is really buggy (no correct values for attributes, wrong names in car.ini, wrong file to get manufacturer logo working for example). I don't really care tiny rats *** if it is uploaded or not, because of those bugs + I think it is stolen from a certain site (I looked for it and geometric looked the exact same one and as far as I know, the original site didn't have permission to host this mod for NFS:MW).

And why the heck is this in NFS:Carbon? It's NFS:MW, not NFS:C. Next thing is, that there'll be ricers to whine about "HoW tO GeT tHiS MoD wOrKiNg aT NfS:c?????+++++!!!!!oneoneone".

Dr.DooM
05-08-2007, 04:00 PM
if youre not careful youre goina piss someone off and your name will be
yru-banned22 and you know why it will be? cos youre uploading cars that are potentially stolen, you are spamming up the forum and uploading potentially stolen cars into the wrong section for downloads. Heck you might aswell have uploaded it into the tools section.

Speed911
05-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Shut the hell up and go kill yourself.

Speed911
05-09-2007, 06:18 PM
go to hell

I don't need your help. I was planning on it anyways.

Mr.Ramos
05-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Thread Reported.