View Full Version : Would Carbon better...

Lonza1
05-13-2007, 12:47 PM
If they used style points (From NFS U) then reward cards
The next Nfs must be more like NFSU

PS. Make complete out of boredom

Serious Sam
05-13-2007, 01:22 PM
as far as I know it will be something like carbon+gta fusion with new engine

Sinister
05-13-2007, 02:30 PM
The next Nfs must be more like NFSU

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

SVTlover
05-13-2007, 02:52 PM
NFS U and NFS U2 made a disgrace of NFS
NFS MW got half of it right and NFS C did
Whoever thinks that the next NFS shud b more like NFS U1&2 shud b slapped

Vanexroxics
05-14-2007, 12:59 AM
NFS11 = Mix of NFSU? NO, HELL NO!!!!

PH34R
05-14-2007, 04:05 PM
That would be very gay.

Dr.DooM
05-15-2007, 02:09 PM
i think for a change a step in the right direction would be one backwards lmfao!!!!
a pre underground step lmfao .... i think a remake of all the classic games would be awesome.

Lonza1
05-15-2007, 02:48 PM
This was the point
I set this thread up because Carbon sucked badly
And the only reason why I'm mad about ricing is that a Gallardo can be defeated by a tuned Civic
and again
This was the point
then it would better bring back the style points where you can get vinyls

ricersHA
05-15-2007, 04:34 PM
what can you say about ea they don't care about who bought their stuff 1-6 and made the seris so big i didn't not buy those underground seris i would be amshamed to think i even had them.the facts are this if we the fans of the 1-6 parts want the ricing to end we should not buy the next one to tell ea to stick it for screwing up a classic racing game.honda civics might be ok cars in real life but face it they can't compete with real cars so for a any seat,station compact cars(GTI,A4,FIAT and others to go againt a corvette is joke,so it is ok to make fun of those cars in the game then

Carrera 4S
05-15-2007, 06:26 PM
You know what i think guys?

I think EA should develop 2 NFS games at the same time, they are big enough to do so, BUT... One of the games will take 2 years to develop and be called Need For Speed Exotics Unleashed (Original NFS like), and the other will be called Need for Rice Tuners FTehW which will take 1 year to develop to keep the ricer boys happy, not to mention how happy this will make the classic NFS fans that they finaly get a good old classic like NFS.

All the Underground NFSs dont deserve the Need For Speed name, this includes MW and Carbon, they are all a huge disgrace to the original NFS series.

Sinister
05-15-2007, 06:35 PM
Ricers do not deserve to have their own game, they deserve to die a horrible death in a pool of sulphuric acid.

GT40 MK1
05-15-2007, 06:35 PM
That's a interesting idea Carrera, but I doubt they'll do it. If they did do it, they should say to heck with the deadlines for the first one and fix all the bugs and quirks BEFORE they release it.

Rally Master
05-15-2007, 08:39 PM
NFS needs to learn from Atari with TDU. Sure, TDU's not perfect in the current state but at least it's not as stupid as NFSU/U2/MW/Carb.

Lonza1
05-16-2007, 12:11 AM
If EA can stop the cheaters online then I might play the next NFS

Sinister
05-16-2007, 12:19 AM
There's two ways of stopping cheaters,

either they put a punkbuster type anti-cheat system
or they allow player servers which then allows kick/ban features.

with the online side of the game, a better lobby and chat system would definately be a help. along with a free roam mode, for those friends who just wanna play around on a map without having to race.

RedTwentyFour
05-16-2007, 05:55 AM
they need to overthink their online modes, they should set it up more like channels/servers instead of this drop in drop out stuff that is really annoying...and the chat system is worse than dos.

- Rick.

Reptillian
05-16-2007, 07:18 AM
I think it good to relive need for speed hot pursuit 2 back with all exotic, it need to have cops, base on realistic physics, beautiful track.

Aalexanderrr
05-16-2007, 12:01 PM
I wanna NFS: Hot Pursuit 3, and I want it NOW!!!

Serious Sam
05-16-2007, 01:43 PM
I wanna NFS: Hot Pursuit 3, and I want it NOW!!!

I'd like High Stakes 2 more, with Most Wanted grafics engine, about 200 cars and all tracks from nfs 1-6 + some new tracks

edit: and with the same multiplayer as Hot Pursuit 2's

stinge
05-16-2007, 03:48 PM
I'd like High Stakes 2 more, with Most Wanted grafics engine, about 200 cars and all tracks from nfs 1-6 + some new tracks

edit: and with the same multiplayer as Hot Pursuit 2's
Sounds awesome, but that would just take up a damn big amount of space.

Diablo
05-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Ok, I'm sick of all this. How many threads does it take to say that we want a Most Wanted with exotics, or something very similar? I've seen more than 10 threads on the same thing. Ignore these threads! It's just some n00bs trying to get some attention (and maybe their post-count up)!

Max Prez
05-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Ricers do not deserve to have their own game, they deserve to die a horrible death in a pool of sulphuric acid.

I second that.

Sinister
05-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Hey if you really want EA to start looking at NFS:Exotics Redeux

spam their forums.

GT40 MK1
05-17-2007, 12:15 AM
haha, funny idea Sin.
Here's a couple of the their threads on the subject.
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?sls=2&tstart=0&threadID=186925
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?sls=2&tstart=0&threadID=186770
They've got between ten and fifteen of these topics and half are mainly in favor of Classic NFS and half in favor of UG3.

Sinister
05-17-2007, 12:25 AM
children and posers vs exotic enthusiasts

supra969
05-18-2007, 12:04 AM

ouch but ricers have many of their own games cant name : big list

Sinister
05-18-2007, 12:52 AM
this is only because the movie and music industry has brainwashed children into liking riced out cars, while talking like a ghetto american black man, and disrespecting everything. go game companies follow to make more money no matter what it does to the overall reputation.

Lonza1
05-18-2007, 01:30 AM
EA had to do this or else there lost
Now that Carbon sucked ,EA has no choise but to go back to the old series or because they have to listen to there fans

What a sick mind do you have Sinister

Vanexroxics
05-18-2007, 01:34 AM
Lonza1, all you think is rice. RICE, RICE & MORE RICING!

supra969
05-18-2007, 01:51 PM
this is only because the movie and music industry has brainwashed children into liking riced out cars, while talking like a ghetto american black man, and disrespecting everything. go game companies follow to make more money no matter what it does to the overall reputation.

you know i play grand theft atou final justice by mowzan wahat ever his name was

Sinister
05-18-2007, 02:05 PM
EA had to do this or else there lost
Now that Carbon sucked ,EA has no choise but to go back to the old series or because they have to listen to there fans

EA has a choice. - continue to make ricing game and watch the series die out.
or go back oldschool and have a rejuvenated fanbase, who will purchase the game.
maybe teach these wigger kids and ricebois to actually know what a real car enthusiast enjoys, not the looks but the feel, and power behind half million dollar cars.

Im hoping that if EA goes back to its roots, arushan will be happy enough to engineer a program to allow more cars once again.

What a sick mind do you have Sinister
Compliments aren't helping your cause.

supra969
05-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Ricers do not deserve to have their own game, they deserve to die a horrible

ricers do have their own game rappers dont get paid buy ea all the money goes to the major record companies=lock this topic and search youll find 20 others

Lonza1
05-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Alright let's lock this topic
but one thing do you think the next NFS could use Style Points
like that you evade the police or that you make a good drift while racing when unlock vinyls and cars
That was the most Challinging aspect in NFSU

Sinister
05-19-2007, 12:58 AM
if anything change the cash system to burnout style.
avoiding and near misses equivilates more cash.
stylepoints which were used to unlock vinyls was a joke. as was nfsu.

ricersHA
05-31-2007, 08:53 PM
if someone could crack the game and replace all the ricers with real cars but also with real performances such as replacing fwd cars and put in a file to make them rwd or awd and put in cars that is worthy for a game called nfs out with mazda's and fwd file in with rwd or awd file and a much better car.