View Full Version : Open Roads/ Traffic in ProStreet?

Chrisracer8903
07-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Does anybody know if NFS: ProStreet will have some courses on open roads where there is traffic and maybe a cop or two?

edlemur
07-08-2007, 10:38 PM
thats a nope. NFS is going Forza, which is good for me because ive always wanted a forza-type pc game

Chrisracer8903
07-08-2007, 10:41 PM
I CANNOT Belive that they are ditching Police Chases and public traffic that NFS has been known for RIGHT FROM THEIR FIRST GAME FOR PS1. I'm very disappointed at EA cause NFS: Most Wanted was the best of them all because they went back to their "roots".

Speed911
07-08-2007, 10:43 PM
this looks like open road to me....

http://allnfs.ru/skrin/ps/54.jpg

edlemur
07-08-2007, 10:44 PM
^where did you find those shots!

yup me too. but i looked at it this way.

TDU solved all the old NFS fan's requests
There is not much more NFS can improve on from MW on that sort of gameplay
I never had a forza-type racer

ricersHA
07-08-2007, 11:22 PM
so far as improving go back the old style,but on the topic it will have all tracks like raceway1-3 like in HS?

Sinister
07-09-2007, 01:22 AM
TDU's cop system sucked for one.

Two- its mainly Closed Circuit, but there is Drag and a variation of Sprint.

imagine if you will.. with the damage system implemented, how many racers would be able to get far enough in the game to finish it if they had cops thrashing your car until you crash and burn?

chris, why did you post the same thing in this thread as you did with the other thread you recently created.. .. its redundant.

Vanexroxics
07-09-2007, 05:06 AM
Wow, haven't you read the main page? Would it be boring if it is cops cops cops all the time...and you will keep hearing "Dispatch, give me some help out here and bla bla bla"

edlemur
07-09-2007, 10:48 AM
true:the TDU cop system wasnt great. but it is strong in the fact that even though its much more realistic than NFSMW and that adds an extra realm of excitement. For example, in MW, you see a roadblock and you dont think much about it and simply just plow through it. but in TDU you have to look for a gap on either side of the roadblock and cut that gap without wiping out or running into the cops.

funny guy
07-09-2007, 08:13 PM
I think the chase music in MW and carbon is annoying. I'd rather listen to the playlist.

livejoker
08-01-2007, 12:52 AM
Yeah Edlemur made a great point ' you need to find a gap' to not crash your car. I would like the close circuit and the drag. But I'd like some fun in a while with a second car in your garage, a big old car which can plow like in MW in the cops and not break down with the new damage system. Would be fun also to have brilliant cops. Remember when you had the last and greatest car in the game, The M3. And then take it for a ride and hear that b i t c h say '11-06, 11-06 I need a diet pepsi with a big fry, Repeat, I need a diet pepsi and a big fry over.' Then that old man with that stupid cruiser 'Uhhhh log me on this delivery,over' Then he would find you and lost himself 1/1000 afterwards. That was great times....Why did EA changed?They dont know what we want, they make what they can. Doesnt matter what you have, its what you want that counts......well old expression is the other way but im young Lol.

-J0K3R

HSVrules
08-01-2007, 01:00 AM
What they should do is have it sort of like that old game Street legal Racing: Redline, where you DO have a Garage and shit but its all legal and you get your car ready and go through the city to the racetrack, where in the city you ave also the choice of causing mayhem and getting the cops to chase you, get me?

@funny_gu: Um there IS an option to turn off the Chase Music.

livejoker
08-01-2007, 01:02 AM
HSVrules, my that is soo great! MAN YOU REALLY RULE. Im NOT being sarcastic. Wow, never thought of it THAT way. Well good game play.

-J0K3R

nfslover101
08-01-2007, 02:53 AM
What they should do is have it sort of like that old game Street legal Racing: Redline, where you DO have a Garage and shit but its all legal and you get your car ready and go through the city to the racetrack, where in the city you ave also the choice of causing mayhem and getting the cops to chase you, get me?

@funny_gu: Um there IS an option to turn off the Chase Music.

I agree completely with you HSV, I LOVE Street Legal Redline, I play it every day, I just wish the community was bigger for the game. I will probably try ProStreet, but my computer won't be able to hand it :(
________
VAPOR GENIE REVIEW (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/vapor-genie)

RedTwentyFour
08-01-2007, 04:41 AM
ill say EA should work on 2 NFS "types" at once.
like one NFS OMG STREEEETRAAAACINGBBQ!!
and the other one like OMG RACE CHAMPIONCHIPZORZ!!

sorry, i recently had too many doses of chatting to you nerdy people :p
why is noone saying TOCA3 as direct compare to the new NFS?

- Rick.

livejoker
08-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Dont compare NFS to Toca's loco Taco. Its like Comparing a goat to a pokemon, One evovles and the other one is always eating grass. By the way.....EA is pokemon:)

-J0k3R