View Full Version : Got to see this !! Superb!

Anandpr
07-12-2007, 07:18 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/video/939664/6174189/need-for-speed-prostreet-official-movie-1

GM Lover
07-12-2007, 08:38 AM
No sound? Oh well, those crashes looked sweet.

osa_mah91
07-13-2007, 05:58 AM
Damn Man !!!!! i have to get a new PC :P are they racing in Nevada or something ?? + wasn't it supposed to be on closed tracks? ??? :o

Arcade
07-13-2007, 07:24 AM
The city is really sweet, kind of a combination between all tracks from nfs 3,4,5 and 6.

momaka
07-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Not bad, but it seem's like there's only visual damage and no perofrmance damage. Also the cars were going pretty fast. I just hope it's not like in MW or Carbon where the cars were going outrageously fast like 400km/h. That's just f**king unrealistic.
Other than that, the tracks and the graphics look good (but the cars's stickers and decals are horrible). Will probably play it on my friend's computer cause mine won't run it :P .

Guyon
07-13-2007, 02:03 PM
Amazing! Awesome crashes, realistic damage and smoke! Yay!

nfslover101
07-13-2007, 02:37 PM
Wow! I actually am now looking forward to this game :O Even though there was no sound, playing When Worlds Collide By Powerman 5000 definitly fit the video... those power lines seemed pretty inviting! I wanted to see someone wrap themselves around it :(
________
Amc Rebel History (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/AMC_Rebel)

Speed911
07-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Closed Circuit doesn't necesarily mean it's a race track osa_mah, as yo ucan see it's going to be like HS, and have the race tracks and the "scenic" circuits, which is fine by me. Unfortunately, looks like the obnoxious team system is back. There was an identical RX7 in the video as the one that was being driven and the Audi has "Grip Runners" on it, which sounds to me like a team name. :|

nfslover101
07-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Closed Circuit doesn't necesarily mean it's a race track osa_mah, as yo ucan see it's going to be like HS, and have the race tracks and the "scenic" circuits, which is fine by me. Unfortunately, looks like the obnoxious team system is back. There was an identical RX7 in the video as the one that was being driven and the Audi has "Grip Runners" on it, which sounds to me like a team name. :|

Ick, I hated the Team System. But the idea of bringing back High Stakes style tracks is a plus... I miss Dolphin Cove lol...

Maybe its because the game is still in early developement and they just had a bunch of copies of cars driving around lol
________
EXTREME VAPORIZER (http://extremevaporizer.info)

DemarqusDon
07-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Hey Those Crashes Do Look Nice. to Me, The Track Part Of The City Look Nice almost like the i-35 mixmaster at i-30 and the dallas tollway. and the desert part looks like im goin to houston lol

Speed911
07-13-2007, 02:59 PM
Maybe its because the game is still in early developement and they just had a bunch of copies of cars driving around lol
Then explain "grip Runners" on the side of the Audi

ricersHA
07-13-2007, 04:13 PM
now the dessert is a real track it look like ea has listen a little

Sinister
07-13-2007, 05:00 PM
multiplayer on that track will own. as long as the multiplayer system is decent.

that cliff jump looks good, even though it wasnt a real jump.

GM Lover
07-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Yeah, that will be fun launching cars off that cliff. Hopefully this game will be good for the PS2 also.

thedarkstalker
07-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Oh man, suddently Redrock Ridge came back to my mind again! Looks pretty nice, let' wait for the demo to came out.

GT5
07-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Oh man, suddently Redrock Ridge came back to my mind again! Looks pretty nice, let' wait for the demo to came out.
that all may look good, but i have yet to see any exotics.

ricersHA
07-14-2007, 12:55 AM
too bad PS does not have the car list from TDU.

SuperStar
07-14-2007, 01:53 AM
Nice video,wish they add the damn sound with it but overall it's shaping up to be a nice game.

HSVrules
07-14-2007, 04:05 AM
Looks to me like EA actually has something. I'm..............exicted? Is it still not legal to say tha about an NFS game lol?

Carbonized3
07-15-2007, 02:35 AM
EA is pretty freaking close to achieving photo-realistic graphics. I hope there is Free Roam and Cops......

Arcade
07-15-2007, 04:56 AM
In an article someone mentioned, that only at level 3 of damage, the car's performance starts to fall.

Eirik
07-15-2007, 01:03 PM
This game is starting to look quite cool.

Killua
07-15-2007, 04:41 PM
Maybe the teams won't play "dirty" now. I think they will just race along with you... I hope.

I'm getting very excited about this game, I'm waiting to see exotics and old-school feeling tracks (thedarkstalker said Redrock Ridge, maybe EA will come up with a track similar to Hometown or Atlantica!).

GM Lover
07-15-2007, 07:06 PM
A Hometown track would be sweet, but I want a track similar to Island Outskirts or Palm City Island from HP2.

Are you guys getting sick of me saying that I want a tropical track? :P

momaka
07-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Are you guys getting sick of me saying that I want a tropical track? :P
Nah, the idea is good any day. I'd buy NFS if it has tracks similar to those. I also wan't to see a lot of the NFS HS and NFS PU tracks rebuilt with those graphics. Just imagine how crazy they would look. I'll be putting on a hat when I race in the awps, and wear shorts when racing in the tropics :P .

Eirik
07-16-2007, 04:54 AM
Nah, the idea is good any day. I'd buy NFS if it has tracks similar to those. I also wan't to see a lot of the NFS HS and NFS PU tracks rebuilt with those graphics. Just imagine how crazy they would look. I'll be putting on a hat when I race in the awps, and wear shorts when racing in the tropics :P .

Dammit, if we got a game like that, I'd pee my pants! With some exotics and some cops, it would be the perfect game!

Well, throw in a good replay option and some career modes and stuff too. :P

I'd pay twice as much as the Underground games costed for that!

ricersHA
07-17-2007, 06:37 PM
aleast ea has listen to us here maybe now like you and others like us will get that game nfs 1-6 all tracks,cars,mode, everything in one game with new graphics but with any screen like 1-6 as well would be cool too.that dessert track has me thinking maybe they made a new home town or celtic ruins or empire city or even rocky pass