View Full Version : Will You Buy Pro Street?

[///Alpina]DownR
07-14-2007, 07:38 AM
Ok , i was wondering who in this site will buy the game, why and how much money are they ready to offer for a copy ? 8)

Mr. Sting Ray
07-14-2007, 07:42 AM
It's possible, but I still am holding my decision until it comes out.

Vanexroxics
07-14-2007, 08:17 AM
ROFL @ osa_mah

I have no ideas yet. If it comes out for PS2, I will buy. If it's PC, will also buy. If not for PS2, don't buy for PS2. only for PC :P

Nuts4Ford
07-14-2007, 09:32 AM
nope. I have GT and Forza for track racing. I'm prolly not going to buy another NFS until they return to Country roads, Cop chases, and exotic/sports cars.

ricersHA
07-14-2007, 11:24 AM
i will did everyone see that old style ridgerock track prostreet had in it.a dessert track with rocks and dirt no buildings at all and with jumps and curves and long straight ways there is still ricers in it but there is a hemi-cuda would be great on that track

GM Lover
07-14-2007, 11:46 AM
As of right now, I will.

Guyon
07-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Since it's not coming for Gamecube or Xbox probably not.

It's coming on PS2, PS3, DS, Windows (Dosen't say XP or Vista), Xbox360, Wii, and PSP.

:(

GM Lover
07-14-2007, 11:59 AM
I'm not expecting anything spectacular for PS2, but as long as we get the cars, the new smoke, the damage and the crashes, I will be very happy.

KnightRider
07-14-2007, 12:33 PM
its racing during day light so yeah ill prolly get it.

Sinister
07-14-2007, 07:48 PM
im expecting this thread to be locked soon, you guys cant keep your stickey fingers off the keyboard.

and yes, i will end up purchasing NFS:prostreet if the demo pleases me.

GT5
07-14-2007, 08:40 PM
im buying it, just because i have every other NFS game, and i cant stop collecting now...even if my computer cant hold it..im buying it for the hell of it.

PH34R
07-14-2007, 10:20 PM
wow man the forum's rule says no warez, but most of the members use the pirated game itself :P hehhehe

Like yourself.

I will buy if my computer will run it decently. Thats really the only problem.

supra969
07-15-2007, 02:13 AM
Like yourself.

I will buy if my computer will run it decently. Thats really the only problem.

look at my familys fianancal[spelling] condition my dad makes less money that than funny guy

RedTwentyFour
07-15-2007, 05:46 AM
i already reserved my EALink download code.

cleaned the thread a bit, no warez discussion here!

- Rick.

Vanexroxics
07-15-2007, 06:24 AM
Hahaha....you idiot rick, damn unfair to all of us :P

Carbonized3
07-15-2007, 11:08 AM
If it doesn't have free roam and cops then I won't buy it!

Eirik
07-15-2007, 12:04 PM

NFS 1 - 5 never had free roam, they were still great games.

So far, the game looks good, though I'll try the demo first.

momaka
07-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Meh don't know why my post got deleted, I didn't have any warez references, just a link with a joke about it on bash.org :P ... Anyhow, I won't buy ProStreet unless it's really really really good and I buy a new computer. All my computers currently are POS and barely capable of runing MW and Carbon at minimum settings @ 800x600. I'm sure my friend will buy Pro Street, so might as well play it in his house :P . His computer is good too :) .

osa_mah91
07-15-2007, 12:34 PM
hey i my post got deleted :| all i said was some people use pirated game here :| WTH :@

[///Alpina]DownR
07-15-2007, 01:56 PM
WTF? cmooon were not distributing pirated games HERE why the f*** did you delete all the POSTS!!! Were just talking about it. It's like diaria nobody talks about it but its there :D (ok wrong quote but you get the idea)

Mr. Sting Ray
07-15-2007, 03:11 PM
NFS 1 - 5 never had free roam, they were still great games.

So far, the game looks good, though I'll try the demo first.

Yeah, but there is just so much more freedom in free rome. NFS 3, 4, 5, and 6 had cops, but it was always the same old path. Sure it was fun, but sometimes, it would get to be well, boring and tedious.

Eirik
07-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Yeah, but there is just so much more freedom in free rome. NFS 3, 4, 5, and 6 had cops, but it was always the same old path. Sure it was fun, but sometimes, it would get to be well, boring and tedious.

I'd take NFS3, 4, 5 or 6 over any game that was released later in the series.

Sinister
07-15-2007, 04:00 PM
osamah apline- warez discussion, even the admittance of using it.. is against the boards strict lines..

you had admitted to using warez.. so the post was deleted.. be thankful it was just that.. you could've been banned for it.

Killua
07-15-2007, 04:30 PM
I will buy it. Looks like a great game.

Vanexroxics
07-16-2007, 02:18 AM

Stupidest Answer I have ever heard. Let me guess, you are purely addicted to the free roam and "Suspect's driving a Black Porsche blah blah blah...."?

PUH-LEAZE! The cops were annoying when I played the last challenge, #68. 30 Mins and it was ****in long.

Eirik
07-16-2007, 03:50 AM
Stupidest Answer I have ever heard. Let me guess, you are purely addicted to the free roam and "Suspect's driving a Black Porsche blah blah blah...."?

PUH-LEAZE! The cops were annoying when I played the last challenge, #68. 30 Mins and it was ****in long.

The type of cops in NFS3 - 6 is good. It still feels good to smoke cops and dodge spikestrips in Redrock Ridge and Durham Road. :D

osa_mah91
07-16-2007, 04:32 AM
oh thanks sin i didnt know that -sorry :)

Vanexroxics
07-16-2007, 04:39 AM
Eirik - you are right about NFS3 & NFS6 cops. They were pretty awesome. But NFS9 just gets a little annoying in it :P

Eirik
07-16-2007, 05:15 AM
Eirik - you are right about NFS3 & NFS6 cops. They were pretty awesome. But NFS9 just gets a little annoying in it :P

Yeah, you're right there.

Old School NFS FTW!

PH34R
07-16-2007, 06:57 AM
Yeah, you're right there.

Old School NFS FTW!

WORD. NFS5 = Win

Butwith the requirements of Carbon, i can't imagine how good of a video card is needed to support the smoke detail and such.

RedTwentyFour
07-16-2007, 07:39 AM
Its DX 10 stuff, definatly, well considering i got a new system 1 month ago and i already see it aging..NFSPS might be a reason to upgrade again :/

about the warez thing: talking about and / or getting warez is against the forum rules, and illegal anyways, i am VERY strict enemy of warez anyways, so if i find posts including warez discussion be happy that only your posts that got deleted. - if i find you talking about it again, prepare for the check in @ the banned user group.

- Rick.

ill
07-16-2007, 07:52 AM
I hope there will be some Lamborghini's especially the Countach. However if there wont be cops and it's all about racing around track then it's just not interesting. I'm personally one of those who are addicted to free roam and like to hear ''Suspect's driving yellow Lamborghini''

RedTwentyFour
07-16-2007, 08:31 AM
i know what yozu mean, man :/

- Rick.

jordoug
07-26-2007, 05:01 PM
I ordered it a week ago. They have been developing this game for a very long time so I am pretty confident it will be good. I had to get it for PS2 though instead of the computer like I was planning because my dad won't let me put anymore several gigabyte games on our computer:(

Ridge_Runner_5
07-27-2007, 08:47 PM
I'll miss the police chases, but odds are very good I will get it...the desert track looks like fun, the graphics look amazing...
________
MERCEDES-BENZ W116 HISTORY (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W116)

shaunawyong
07-27-2007, 10:03 PM
I find it kinda weird.. most wanted was released in 2005 and the producers said they started developing prostreet right after MW but in 2005, were there computers that were better than our current computers?
________
DT250 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_DT250)

Skoti
07-28-2007, 01:34 AM
Definietely not going to buy Pro Street, cuz it's going to be the same boring stuff like Carbon.

Max Prez
07-28-2007, 02:25 AM
If I get a new console, yes. If I don't, no.

Skylin3r
07-28-2007, 04:17 AM
Any of you guys seen the teaser trailer, it seems to be more of a drift game than all the other games. The graphics are soooooo much better than oll the other games and I'm glad it's coming out for PS3 so I'll be getting it for that

livejoker
07-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Im a huge fan of NFS I have Underground 1,Most wanted and Carbon so Im ready to spend 80$...tahts what I got :(. I saw the video with the sand and curvey raod with the Cuda and RX-7. Its greatly done and I LOVEEE Desert roads. But it would be fun to have a country road and the traditional city streets. Im gonna get it for XBOX 360, if it doesnt have it maybe for the Xbox. Lol if its not for 360 its not for Xbox Lol. I probably wont go for the PC version. Pc's if you press 3 or so buttons it makes BBBBPPP, so me im ready to spend 80 bucks on Pro street for Xbox 360. Peace and thx for the topic.

-J0K3R

Wingnut
07-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Its good that EA upgraded the graphics to photo-realistic but its going to
generate some lag on the comp so i guess i should buy it for the 360.
I really dont give a damn about autosculpt but the car damage looks sick.
Storyline sounds kind of gay with the street king and such.

supra969
07-31-2007, 09:32 AM
i hope you know we dont have acces to your pc

i aint buying it no more

Wingnut
07-31-2007, 09:38 AM
Sorry about that. I inputed the wrong link.

supra969
07-31-2007, 09:48 AM
ill get my hands on the xbox and the ps3 just need 2 months

livejoker
07-31-2007, 11:37 PM
Mhhh....not much people here seems to like every aspect of Pro shit...I meant street Lol. Just kiddin duckies. Well I know some people like close tracks with sand and all but some like the city with cops and all....So it would be cool it would all be Free roam and you go to city to Sand without loading time and the cops will only be at the start and end of each section. Like in the city it would be those stupid cruisers and the desert those huge Hummers :) And if you wanna race you find the garage in the desert and in the city you look for a tuner or racer on the street or in a parking lot. THat would be a great game, and if you pass beside a smaller car than yours then you hear heartbeats Lol. And if you see a car bigger than YOU, then your car starts swerving :) Only the last part of this is actually stupid the heart beat but lemme think if the start was good Lol. PRO STREET WILL ROCK MY MORNING,AFTERNOON,SUPPER,MY DIAPER AND MY BEDTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps...What the **** is a sig on this and how do I get one Lol im new!

-J0k3R

Jesusv
08-01-2007, 03:57 AM
i wont buy it, i might try the bootleg if i'm bored enough but i doubt it. I rather wait until EA make another Burnout game, those are fun just too bad they wont put cops in them :(

mew905
08-03-2007, 03:36 PM
willin to fork out up to $80 for pro street, though I can probably grab it for cheaper. It will likely be $60 for regular, and $70 for a collectors (if they decide to go this route again). I would much prefer Forza, but without an X-box or 360, I'm stuck to the bad sim-series for PC, like GTR2.

alex13
08-03-2007, 09:39 PM
im getting the x360 version but i am not spending over $60 on it... and believe me as soon it comes to cyprus it will be at least $85. so ill have to wait till price drops...

AgentRoo
08-07-2007, 07:59 AM
Im definitely sure ill be buying ProStreet because its going to be more of a racing simulation game with some driving assists. Even though I play Need for Speed, I try staying away from other arcade racing games. Closed tracks especially the desert track are awesome compared to illegal racing in a big city. Im just hoping the car list isnt dominated by Tuners because right now all the cars are tuners except for the M3 and Hemi Cuda.

Even the RS4 and Golf V GTI? :p

Plus the promise of 8 Supercars, I'm not too worried.

Well, I am... about the damage system, I'm good at bouncing off walls in game. At least I don't have to worry about going round a corner and rear-ending a Fire-Engine as I do all too often in Carbon! Guess I'll have to splash out on a Wheel/Gearstick system then (at least I'll be able to stop using automatic gearing anyway).

osa_mah91
08-07-2007, 02:14 PM
look at my familys fianancal[spelling] condition my dad makes less money that than funny guy

then how you have an '07 Galant ? man i cant afford an '07 car thats how poor i am :( :D

Wingnut
08-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Even the RS4 and Golf V GTI? :p

Plus the promise of 8 Supercars, I'm not too worried.

Well, I am... about the damage system, I'm good at bouncing off walls in game. At least I don't have to worry about going round a corner and rear-ending a Fire-Engine as I do all too often in Carbon! Guess I'll have to splash out on a Wheel/Gearstick system then (at least I'll be able to stop using automatic gearing anyway).

RS4 is a compact executive like G35 so it qualifies as
a Euro tuner according to EA and all Volkswagen Golfs
have been tuners ever since they first came out in
NFSU. I also really doubt there will be any exotic supercars
being included into the car list. Which site promised that?

livejoker
08-07-2007, 04:11 PM
then how you have an '07 Galant ? man i cant afford an '07 car thats how poor i am :( :D

You cant afford a Galant? You guys are poor, I have in my a Datsun, a family wagon, and a donkey. I dont have any horse power but I have SOME power. Well sorry guys, Lamborighini is not for me, Im too rich :)

-j0k3R

[///Alpina]DownR
08-07-2007, 04:29 PM
"RS4 is a compact executive like G35 so it qualifies as a Euro tuner"

a tuner? the RS4 cmoon r u kidding ? with its 440 HP. in that manner EA could put the Gallardo in the tuners catbox.

AgentRoo
08-08-2007, 02:32 AM
RS4 is a compact executive like G35 so it qualifies as a Euro tuner according to EA and all Volkswagen Golfs have been tuners ever since they first came out in NFSU. I also really doubt there will be any exotic supercars being included into the car list. Which site promised that?

This one as a matter of fact, in the community day write up.

Link (http://www.nfscars.net/site/communityday.aspx)

Scroll down to cars, and the statement is

"Largest car list of all need for speed titles
26 Manufactures
Only 8 super cars (which doesn't mean only 8 exotics)"

BUTCHER
08-11-2007, 10:56 PM
I'll buy it for sure - expecially if the cars no longer handle like AWD F1 cars and damage realistically!

Wingnut
08-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Damn it, I got the A4 and RS4 mixed up. You guys are right,
RS4 is high-performance but I still believe the Golf V is a Euro
tuner no question

Nikusakken
10-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Why you want another race game with free roam ?
They must change their style. I am tired of the same free roam game, the same illegal street racing, polices pursuiting you. I AM TIRED. I'm don't saying that i don't like, but it looks like a EA's lack of inovation. This new NFS is going to change. Some people say that won't buy because the game won't have free roam and cops. EA MUST change or Need for Speed series will become a true lack luster game. Becouse of one motive I won't buy this game now: My PC is a true piece of ****and I don't have a PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS or X360. If these people that say that won't buy these game because the lack of free roam or police, go play in a friend's house. This is the best that you can do !

mouzman
10-14-2007, 10:59 PM
yeah, i'll get it for the 360 :D

SubyRS
10-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I was going to get it for my PS3. But that was before I got rid of my fourth and final defective x360 console.

So I put some money into a new PC build recently and even added an X-fi Pro sound card yesterday, all in anticipation of running Pro Street nicely....I hope. I'm getting great FPS and visual quality in Dirt demo so there shouldn't be a problem with PS.....I hope.

FWIW, as far as 'what everyone is willing to pay?', there is only one street price for the game this time so we will all pay the same thing, willing or not. If they decide on a Collectors or Special edition, I will get it instead.

FreelancerMar
10-15-2007, 06:37 PM
EA is going with the 2 editions yet again this year. Regular and Collectors. I have already placed my pre-order with gamestop which means I'll be getting the collectors edition.

livejoker
10-15-2007, 06:41 PM
What will there be more in Collectors Edition? You guys know? If theres better REAL BETTER stuff then i'll wait to get the Cellectors =)

-J0k3R

SLP Firehawk
10-15-2007, 06:56 PM
collectors edition for sure... only turnoff would be the need to upgrade toa dx10 card to get the full graphics just after i bought a x1900xtx too

internet3
10-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Ill get it for sure, and it will be collector's edition, but i have to buy a ATI HD2600XT fist, my OC Nvidia 5600XT has done an Incredible job, it's a miracle!!!

and yes it will have exotics and supercars and it will have lambos!

shay
10-15-2007, 08:58 PM
I will buy it because the new SKYLINE is in the game.

momaka
10-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Pfff. Pro Street can wait (forever). Valve's Orange Box will get my money :P . Also, my friend will probably get it, so I might as well try it at his house.
Oh and by the way, this collector's edition shit is really pissing me off. Why can't everyone get the same game so everyone can have the same cars so multiplayer would be a little more simple?
I'm pretty much done with NFS and I don't think I'll buy any more of the new titles. Even if I had a good computer, I still wouldn't waste my time. There are far better games out there IMO.

HSVrules
10-15-2007, 10:05 PM
This game atm seems like its defenatley advanced from that pathetic Carbon game. I actually cant wait for this one.

Lotec
10-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Definitely not, not interested at all

OD211
10-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Hmm.

Promise of realistic physics.
Damage.
Good car list (HONDA NSX!)
A storyline that isn't the usual "#1 farks with you and you want revenge".
I miss Hot Pursuit mode

Well, it mostly sounds good. But I'll wait for the reviews. Then, if the reviews turn out to be good, then I'll buy the game.

NAMETYR
10-16-2007, 05:12 AM
I'll buy Pro Street November 14th.

edlemur
10-16-2007, 07:30 AM
collectors edition for sure... only turnoff would be the need to upgrade toa dx10 card to get the full graphics just after i bought a x1900xtx too

the game is dx10?

mouzman
10-16-2007, 08:04 AM
Im a huge fan of NFS I have Underground 1,Most wanted and Carbon so Im ready to spend 80$...tahts what I got :(. I saw the video with the sand and curvey raod with the Cuda and RX-7. Its greatly done and I LOVEEE Desert roads. But it would be fun to have a country road and the traditional city streets. Im gonna get it for XBOX 360, if it doesnt have it maybe for the Xbox. Lol if its not for 360 its not for Xbox Lol. I probably wont go for the PC version. Pc's if you press 3 or so buttons it makes BBBBPPP, so me im ready to spend 80 bucks on Pro street for Xbox 360. Peace and thx for the topic.

-J0K3R

what the hell did u just say in there?!

back on topic.... I'll buy it for the 360.
EDIT: hm... it seems i double posted.... gotta stop drinking....

SubyRS
10-16-2007, 12:38 PM

Don't do it right now. In case you have not heard, Microsoft has just made all current DX10 video cards (mine included) obsolete.

Vista sevice pack 1 as announced will include DX10.1, which is not compatable with any DX10 card being produced right now.

I don't and won't use Vista until there is no other option years down the road anyway, but just don't think that by getting a DX10 card that it will work after Vista SP1.

mouzman
10-16-2007, 01:08 PM
Don't do it right now. In case you have not heard, Microsoft has just made all current DX10 video cards (mine included) obsolete.

Vista sevice pack 1 as announced will include DX10.1, which is not compatable with any DX10 card being produced right now.

I don't and won't use Vista until there is no other option years down the road anyway, but just don't think that by getting a DX10 card that it will work after Vista SP1.

can u post a link with that dx10.1 info u have there... and what exaclty do u mean? are these cards useles? and did the ppl that bought them just waste 500$?

internet3
10-16-2007, 04:44 PM
i have done some browsing around

Microsoft's Sam Glassenberg told Next-Gen in a phone interview, "DX10.1 fully supports DX10 hardware. No hardware support is being removed....It's strictly a superset. It's basically an update to DX10 that extends the hardware functionality slightly."

He said that the update is similar to what Microsoft did with DX9. "We did make updates to [DX9] that extended the supported feature set.

"All the hardware is still supported, all the games still run, all the features are still there, we've just simply extended the feature set and the lifetime of the API," he said...

Glassenberg conceded that "There will be new features [with DX10.1], and those features may be exposed on new hardware, but this is similar to the model that we had with DX9...[except] with DX10.1, we're saying [to developers], 'if you want to support the new features, you have to support all of them [including original DX10 features].'"...

Even though DX10.1 will support current DX10 graphics hardware, today's DX10 hardware will not be able to support all of the features of DX10.1, which includes incremental improvements to 3D rendering quality....

Glassenberg also addressed rumors that DX10--currently exclusive to Vista--would be coming to Microsoft's Windows XP. It seems that DX10's Vista exclusivity is unlikely to change.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6824&Itemid=2

it seems most cards will be all right, but then again, we wont know til' it's out.

edlemur
10-16-2007, 05:34 PM
i cant seem to find anything supporting this game being dx10. is it dx10?

internet3
10-16-2007, 06:32 PM
i do not think it's DX10, since it's new tech i pretty muchthink we will see DX9c on this one.

if it was to have DX10, it woud have Been one of the main features, also, it woud have been widely broadcasted around as "the fist racing game to have DX10 full support"

so the Answer is pretty much no

Sinister
10-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Pro Street is NOT DX10.

That IS the final answer.

edlemur
10-16-2007, 07:27 PM
so this is pretty much fail

Blast you for misleading me

SubyRS
10-16-2007, 08:01 PM
Just google in DirectX 10 Hardware Is Now Obsolete and see all the reports.

Or here is where I read about it first a few days ago:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Microsoft-Drops-the-Bomb-DirectX-10-Hardware-Won-039-t-Support-DirectX-10-1-62482.shtml

Seems MS was quick to jump on the information and deny it as relayed by internet3, though hardware mfgs have a different view of the situation.

Developers may also skip programming DX10 software and choose to develope with DX10.1, since Vista SP1 will be used by everyone except those with automatic updates turned off (like me).

It's not a personal concern of mine who does what with DX and Vista, because like I said I won't be using Vista until the 11th hour of neccessity arrives.

About Collectors Edition: I don't find any deffinitive information about two versions of PS for the PC. I think there is just one version and allot of confusion over what it is called. Gamestop may be just using the term Collectors Edition to get you to buy.

CrabCakes
10-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Definately, probably for PC. NFS HS still owns all.

AgentRoo
10-17-2007, 01:18 AM
I do so love these misleading articles.

A DX10.0 card is not obsolete until the release of a DX10.1 card. The first DX10.1 cards are expected to be the GeForce 9 series.

However, a DX10.0 card will support most effects from DX10.1

Think of it as being like the introduction of HDR - without a HDR capable card, you can't experience it, but provided your card is adequate in all other regards it will still run the game.

edlemur
10-17-2007, 06:17 PM
and it wont be anything huge like HDR was back then. its more like better AA and AF

CrabCakes
10-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Well I know some people like close tracks with sand and all but some like the city with cops and all....So it would be cool it would all be Free roam and you go to city to Sand without loading time
-J0k3R

WTF is your problem? Do you even think? How can Pro Street have free roam... so you're saying that the game should allow you to ****in drive from the Nevada Desert to Japan? Maybe after that, we can just drive to the damn Autobahn, all without loading.

edlemur
10-17-2007, 09:20 PM
or uranus! the possibilities are limitless!

CrabCakes
10-17-2007, 11:44 PM
Well, if you look at his post, check the location. Coincidence?

edlemur
10-18-2007, 08:06 AM
i think not!

internet3
10-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Hey, specs are out, tho this are not comfirmed as of now but i asume it's close to the real deal

CPU: 2.8 GHz or higher (Windows Vista requires 3.0 GHz)
RAM: 512 MB RAM or higher (Windows Vista requires 1 GB RAM)
HDD: 8.1 GB free disk space or more
Graphics: 128 MB or higher (Pixel Shader 2.0, AGP and PCIe only)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
DVD-Drive: 8x
Multiplayer: Internet Connection 512 Kbps, 2-8 Players
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Optional: USB Steering Wheel / Dual Analogue Gamepad

as u see there, no DX10, hey it's even PS 2.0

but some players will need a new net connection, 512, lucky me!

Dreedo
10-18-2007, 04:15 PM
i gonna wait til the demo comes out then download that...

though i have to say it seems to take out half the fun with no free roam and cops (thats the whole point of nfs isnt it?)

livejoker
10-18-2007, 04:23 PM
HEYY!!! RESPOND TO MEEEE!!! whats more in Collectors than in the Normal pro street?! Thx

internet3
10-18-2007, 07:14 PM
i gonna wait til the demo comes out then download that...

though i have to say it seems to take out half the fun with no free roam and cops (thats the whole point of nfs isnt it?)

Well Cops were part of it, but free roam was completely NOT part of it (referring to old NFS's), you can say to a point it screwed it a bit, since nfs 1-7 were all closed circuits which IMO i like best. Open is cool, but you need lots of stuff to fill up an open roam, which TDU does it well enough.

and remember NFSU is Not NFS1!

HEYY!!! RESPOND TO MEEEE!!! whats more in Collectors than in the Normal pro street?! Thx

Ok to start off, please, don't scream so much! and do write clearly so everyone can understand ;) !
secondly, no one knows what each other will differ this time to date.

SubyRS
10-18-2007, 07:20 PM
I say there is no Pro Street Collectors Edition. Gamestop started a rumor by saying their Subaru WRX secret car was a collector edition. The net is full of missinformation.

If anyone can even post a link to any legitimate pictures and comparison specs for Pro Street regular and Collectors edition I welcome you to do so. Especially those that have supposedly preordered some kind of "collectors edition". Do you even know what you have bought?

EA has always made it clear what NFS versions they will produce months ahead of time. There is no such EA info for Pro Street and the game is out in less than 30 days.

livejoker
10-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Suby has made a point! OMG YOUR SOO BRILLIANT! I never thought of that! And I do quote 'Do you even know what you have bought?' Wow. Im sure they will be a Collectors but like 4 months after everyone bought it jsut to make us pay more. THey made it with Carbon, Why not with the new success not-even-in-stores game!? I say they put all the Coleectors, The Platunim Or Ultimate, All that crap in ONE game folder. If you dont understand, They dont do Collectors, or other editions. They all put in the original. Why make more modes? what the ****. What did EA started that shit? If there will be collectors or Ultimate or grand-pa's game, Im gonna buy the original. I wont pay 20$ more just for 2-3 cars and new bodkits with maps and that stuff. Anywho, its my opinion. What do you think guys?

momaka
10-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Multiplayer: Internet Connection 512 Kbps, 2-8 Players
Wow, EA really can't code for shit! That's just so f**king inefficient. I bet multiplayer will lag like hell. Or if that doesn't happen, then it will suck just as much as it did in UG2 and Carbon.
Oh well, another reason not to buy ProStreet.

CrabCakes
10-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Well I know some people like close tracks with sand and all but some like the city with cops and all....So it would be cool it would all be Free roam and you go to city to Sand without loading time
WTF? So you're saying the game should allow us to ****in drive from the Nevada Desert to Japan? Maybe after that we can drive to the damn Autobahn...
It seems to take out half the fun without free roam

Do I need to explain again?

Dreedo
10-19-2007, 02:14 AM
well i would much rather take NFSU2 rather then NFSU because of the free roam lol and the features that come with free roam like finding shops and testing out your car before you race it and just to have a cruise :P

internet3
10-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Wow, EA really can't code for shit! That's just so f**king inefficient. I bet multiplayer will lag like hell. Or if that doesn't happen, then it will suck just as much as it did in UG2 and Carbon.
Oh well, another reason not to buy ProStreet.

maybe there making it 512 so it does NOT have any lag, maybe absolute minimum is 256, but double that and you wont have any lag at all, maybe there getting rid of lag by getting rid of low level players?

IMO, 512 is a bit overkill and again specs might be wrong! we still have to wait out for the demo!

livejoker
10-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Yah, We should start from the Nevada desert to Japan! GREAT IDEA CHAP!

GM Lover
10-19-2007, 09:00 PM
Well I've decided that next week, I'm going out and buying a 360. So now I am getting the game for 360. :)

livejoker
10-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Im now announcing I shall be at Wal-mart this month! Mwuahaha....here I come...

TriniGT
10-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Going to beat my current system with Pro Street... Until I figure out if I should go X360 or New comp.

Hey, if I want my cops n' free roam fix - NFS Most Wanted. It's a no brainer. I just really want good racing out of the NFS franchise again, and good tuning as well. PS looks promising. If EA drops the ball, this time around.. If they are only interested in "what's cool", and not the balance betwen 'cool' and 'great'... This will be the last time that they get any of my money. They already got some of it - for almost a decade

Sinister
10-20-2007, 04:32 PM
wow, its sad to think the franchise has been around for more than a decade.

but its been worth every year. except the years consisting of NFS UG1/2 and carbon. those were failing years for the franchise. imho.

CrabCakes
10-20-2007, 05:55 PM
And if they have another ricing/streetracing game after this, they'll be tied with original NFS (TNFS-NFS6)

:(

momaka
10-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Well, today I was at Micro Center, and seeing that computer parts are becoming pretty cheap, I might build a new PC, and if I do, I'll probably try Pro Street. I mean what the hell, yesterday I was playing Carbon and MW in my freind's house, and those suck so badly. I think Pro Street will be much better than UG, UG2, MW and Carbon.

mouzman
10-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Pfff. Pro Street can wait (forever). Valve's Orange Box will get my money :P . Also, my friend will probably get it, so I might as well try it at his house.
Oh and by the way, this collector's edition shit is really pissing me off. Why can't everyone get the same game so everyone can have the same cars so multiplayer would be a little more simple?
I'm pretty much done with NFS and I don't think I'll buy any more of the new titles. Even if I had a good computer, I still wouldn't waste my time. There are far better games out there IMO.

already got the orange box for the 360 it rocks portal is the ti*s. havent played EP2 yet just team fortress and it also rocks.

livejoker
10-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Orange box, Pfff, thats not a game thats a box with crap. With the sequel to HL2 and other games including Team Fortress 2: A war looking game with crappy box looking graphics, HL2 takes place in woods from the looks of screenshots So nothing bad to say on HL2 since im a fan =),Portal which looks like a Stickman game (not sure). But a ****ing rip-off, Its 5 games in one box its says, its only 3 games in one, Theres the portal, the crappy box game, and HL2 with 2 other episodes. Thats not a game its episodes. I dont have anything against Orange box or im not convincing you to bought Pro Street Instead of Orange Box but stop blasting NFS against that ****ing orange box.MOMAKA we dont care if your friend has it or not, we dont care if your done or not with NFS, theres still alot of fans for NFS, so you quiting the NFS world wont put them down the market you moron. I quote From Momaka monkey shit there 'There are far better games out there IMO'. Wow, was that a threat? Even if you all think Pro Street rocks or sucks, i'm still buying it. And im gonna ****ing rub it in your face when you'll find out that orange box wasn't worth your money =)

Sinister
10-20-2007, 11:29 PM
careful now.

momaka
10-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Orange box, Pfff, thats not a game thats a box with crap. With the sequel to HL2 and other games including Team Fortress 2: A war looking game with crappy box looking graphics, HL2 takes place in woods from the looks of screenshots So nothing bad to say on HL2 since im a fan =),Portal which looks like a Stickman game (not sure). But a ****ing rip-off, Its 5 games in one box its says, its only 3 games in one, Theres the portal, the crappy box game, and HL2 with 2 other episodes. Thats not a game its episodes. I dont have anything against Orange box or im not convincing you to bought Pro Street Instead of Orange Box but stop blasting NFS against that ****ing orange box.MOMAKA we dont care if your friend has it or not, we dont care if your done or not with NFS, theres still alot of fans for NFS, so you quiting the NFS world wont put them down the market you moron. I quote From Momaka monkey shit there 'There are far better games out there IMO'. Wow, was that a threat? Even if you all think Pro Street rocks or sucks, i'm still buying it. And im gonna ****ing rub it in your face when you'll find out that orange box wasn't worth your money =)

Ok, you do that ^ :) .

So much anger, lol... Keep it clean, thoguh. This isn't the Flame and Banter section.

livejoker
10-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Lol im clean as a goat ^^

internet3
10-21-2007, 02:38 PM
the tread, not you!