View Full Version : If you want another Hot Pursuit 2/High Stakes...

YELL
08-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Hey people! If anybody would like to see a return of a true NFS classic such as Hot Pursuit 2 or High Stakes, please sign this petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/nd4spd/petition.html

I know there are people out there who just can't understand why EA still continues with the street racing. If you're one of those people, please sign the petition. If the petition will get enough signatures, it will be sent to EA. After all, Hot Pursuit 2 was made because fans wanted the next Hot Pursuit.

P E A C E !

Eirik
08-10-2007, 03:33 PM
EA is a lost case. We aint getting it back.

Imprezzive
08-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Yada, yada, yada. When will people realize that those days won't be coming back?

YELL
08-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Listen guys and girls, I know EA are a bunch of sellouts. I know they won't return to the roots on their own, and I know that people have tried this before, but we can if we believe and fight for what we believe in. I know a game is probably not worth it, but I'd love to see another Hot Pursuit/High Stakes type of game. If you guys don't want another game like that or just lost faith, that's your problem.

I also want to mention one more thing: If anybody knows anyone that works for EA, please tell them about the petition; if you still believe that is.

Sage
08-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Just give up, sadly, EA isn't going to listen... soon. Either you like it or you don't, there is no in between.

SubyRS
08-12-2007, 07:49 PM
The people behind HP2 and HS are probably not even working with EA any more. What we are getting now is games from cookie-cutter programmers that are being told to crank out a new NFS game every year or get fired.

Jesusv
08-13-2007, 05:42 PM
I signed it LOL So far it has 162 total signatures i dont think thats enough for EA to make it. If we had like a million of them or so then it could happen otherwise i wouldnt get my hopes up. What we should do is make our own game like i been telling everyone. We just need to make another 3d engine for the game, update its outdated graphics. The cars are here, and so are the tracks. Only thing missing is the 3d engine.

ricersHA
08-13-2007, 07:38 PM
the memorys one thru 6 then it happen underground seris.the good old days would have madza as a street car instead of a car on the list to use and the old tracks such as celtic ruins,snowyride,monte carlos,race ways,etc that why nfs 3-6 will never die and the makers of car,tracks, and tools will never let the game die and thanks to their hard effort that takes of so much time

Ricochet
08-13-2007, 09:50 PM
I signed it LOL So far it has 162 total signatures i dont think thats enough for EA to make it. If we had like a million of them or so then it could happen otherwise i wouldnt get my hopes up. What we should do is make our own game like i been telling everyone. We just need to make another 3d engine for the game, update its outdated graphics. The cars are here, and so are the tracks. Only thing missing is the 3d engine.
You're acting as if its a piece of cake, its not.

This petition would never work, even if there are more than a million signed, we will still be outnumbered by street racing fans, so its pointless.

DemarqusDon
08-13-2007, 10:21 PM
-Signin tha petion!
i like highstakes,

Linkin
08-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah, I want EA to make TDU also. Cause you know, it's not like we already have a new game featuring an exotic location and exotic cars.

:rolleyes:

YELL
08-14-2007, 01:12 AM
You're acting as if its a piece of cake, its not.

This petition would never work, even if there are more than a million signed, we will still be outnumbered by street racing fans, so its pointless.

You're right. Street racing fans will probably out number us. An idea someone had is that EA would split the series into 2 games - the all japan series and the classic series.

Ricochet
08-14-2007, 02:20 AM
the all japan series? WTF? So you're saying that only Japanese street race?!

YELL
08-14-2007, 02:29 AM
I'm saying that the tuners, the pimped out rides, that whole scene is Japanese, yes. Carbon went through 3 car cliques, but I don't see why you would need to tune a perfectly good Murcielago...and no. I'm not saying taht only the Japanese street race, but Japan is very famous for the street racing scene. I'm not sure, but that might be it's origin.

Diablo
08-14-2007, 02:54 AM
I will b****-slap the next person to make another one of these threads!!!

http://www.bollox.net/images/136.jpg

Did you even bother to tell EA about the "petition" or are they supposed to magically find the URL?

YELL
08-14-2007, 03:11 AM
It will be sent to EA when it gets enough signatures, smart guy, and this isn't the only website that has this link.