I Say Them They Say Top-Secret

Can Anyone Tell Me The Secret Of Tunnng,

MSDN
08-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Some Players Can Tune Their Cars , And Can Reach 500+km Easily ,
How To They Do This

I Say Them They Say Top-Secret

Can Anyone Tell Me The Secret Of Tunnng,

there ARE tutorials on youtube, or are you too stupid to type www.youtube.com in your address bar, in which case, i did it for you.

There is no secret, stop with these ****ing threads with 1 question, just make one sole thread and post your questions into there.

Drift King of Tokyo
08-12-2007, 06:55 PM
yo dude stop flaming at this guy maybe he didnt know about the trainers, god some of u people are inconsiderate!!

MSDN
08-12-2007, 07:17 PM
yo dude stop flaming at this guy maybe he didnt know about the trainers, god some of u people are inconsiderate!!

i never said anything about trainers, so hush up.

edlemur
08-12-2007, 07:40 PM
this type of question can only get a vague answer. its not like ou can just press a button and PRESTO. it takes hours, varies from car to car and takes alot of work.

rockerz
08-13-2007, 07:01 AM
there ARE tutorials on youtube, or are you too stupid to type www.youtube.com in your address bar, in which case, i did it for you.

There is no secret, stop with these ****ing threads with 1 question, just make one sole thread and post your questions into there.

If You can't Help Just Shut Up
Noone Ask You

You Think Only You Can Speak And Reply In F*cking Manner
It After All A ****ing Game
EA Dun Pay You Or Me
We Pay Them

As A Gamer I Want To Improve , How Many Questions Do You Want Me To Ask , one Question Is So Hard For You
If i Ask Many Questions I Dunno Wat Will Happen To You , You Only Will Write The Answers Are In Internet Search " Youtube "
I Hate This kind Of Stupid Answer.
Answer Means Answer If not You Dunno Nothing.

What I Should Tell you Before Was : Your English Sux , I Cannot Understand What You Writing Before And Now

I Will Learn By Myself , Thanks Anyway For Replying

You have No Standard to Reply.

Where Are Your Principals , If you Dun Like Sole Question Why Answer Sole Question.

Any More , Come On You Started

You Win But You Lose

Vanexroxics
08-13-2007, 07:18 AM
Wanna flame? Your name is going in the flame & banter.

We give you answers, you don't appreciate it.'
YOU = FAIL.

Drift King of Tokyo
08-13-2007, 07:50 AM
hey i gave him the answer so................ just use trainers man u can set a button that will make u go 275MPH( lol sorry i dont know km) k there u go

rockerz
08-13-2007, 08:59 AM
Wanna flame? Your name is going in the flame & banter.

We give you answers, you don't appreciate it.'
YOU = FAIL.

I Am Not Flaming In The Forum Nor You
Can't You See And Understand

I Did Ask For Help Nicely
And I Am The One To Get Whack ( Twice By The Same Guy )
First Time I Keep Quiet

I May Fail But I Never Give Up

Please Think And Judge With Your Heart. Peace

I Appreciate Your Answers

I Lost in The WCG Qualifiers And I Am Getting Ready For Prostreet
The Winner Says Its Top Secret And The Hide The PC With Their Jacket When The Do The Tunning.

What Suprise Me is Their Speed is Double.

rockerz
08-13-2007, 09:04 AM
hey i gave him the answer so................ just use trainers man u can set a button that will make u go 275MPH( lol sorry i dont know km) k there u go

Thanks Man

You Guyz Have The Answers Thats Why I Am Here To Ask.
I Can't Ask Questions To The Answers I Know.
It Maybe An Easy Question To You
Not To Me
I Just Took NFS As My FAV Game This Year

I Wanna Be Like You Guyz , Dont Put me Aside

Thanks Again

MSDN
08-13-2007, 09:40 AM
If You can't Help Just Shut Up
Noone Ask You

You Think Only You Can Speak And Reply In F*cking Manner
It After All A ****ing Game
EA Dun Pay You Or Me
We Pay Them

As A Gamer I Want To Improve , How Many Questions Do You Want Me To Ask , one Question Is So Hard For You
If i Ask Many Questions I Dunno Wat Will Happen To You , You Only Will Write The Answers Are In Internet Search " Youtube "
I Hate This kind Of Stupid Answer.
Answer Means Answer If not You Dunno Nothing.

What I Should Tell you Before Was : Your English Sux , I Cannot Understand What You Writing Before And Now

I Will Learn By Myself , Thanks Anyway For Replying

You have No Standard to Reply.

Where Are Your Principals , If you Dun Like Sole Question Why Answer Sole Question.

Any More , Come On You Started

You Win But You Lose

You, my sir, are the dumbest person alive, in a nonflamable suit. Trainers are CHEATS, therefore, you CANT USE THEM in WCG, what don't you ****ing understand? If you type in google "nfs carbon engine tuning help" the ****ing FIRST ONE to come up is Need for Speed Carbon - Mechanical tuning - Game Guide

It gives you an explanation on how/what to tune. My english sucks? My english is better then yours a thousandfold.

Learn to speak english, not use cheats, and not put bodykits on a porsche carrera gt, mmkoi?

Drift King of Tokyo
08-13-2007, 09:56 AM
You, my sir, are the dumbest person alive, in a nonflamable suit. Trainers are CHEATS, therefore, you CANT USE THEM in WCG, what don't you ****ing understand? If you type in google "nfs carbon engine tuning help" the ****ing FIRST ONE to come up is Need for Speed Carbon - Mechanical tuning - Game Guide

It gives you an explanation on how/what to tune. My english sucks? My english is better then yours a thousandfold.

Learn to speak english, not use cheats, and not put bodykits on a porsche carrera gt, mmkoi?

Ok dude STFU your getting on my nerves, u think u know everything dont ya..... heres some simple words for you FORGET ABOUT WHAT HE SAID!!@ he had a question so i gave him the anwser. then u had to make fun of him and flame at him for a SIMPLE QUESTION! god

and when u said put bodykits on a carrera gt that just made u look stupid!! ok mod lock this thread please cause im done talking to this A$$hole

MSDN
08-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Ok dude STFU your getting on my nerves, u think u know everything dont ya..... heres some simple words for you FORGET ABOUT WHAT HE SAID!!@ he had a question so i gave him the anwser. then u had to make fun of him and flame at him for a SIMPLE QUESTION! god

and when u said put bodykits on a carrera gt that just made u look stupid!! ok mod lock this thread please cause im done talking to this A$$hole

Not working, is it? You gave him a CRAP answer. Trainers are CHEATS. He can NOT use cheats in official tournaments. I'm making fun of you, so piss off, mmkoi?

And i didn't say put bodykits on a carrera gt, read better, kthxbai. and using SIZE 7 LETTERS makes you look cool, amirite?

edlemur
08-13-2007, 10:07 AM
the part where he said MSNDs english sucked cracked me up. I understand when foreigners have trouble with other languages just as how any english speaker would have trouble learning theirs. But when an illiterate idiot like you criticizes someones english that is better than their own; well, they're basically illiterate idiots...

P.S.
Do you live in the woods? I've never heard anyone other than the hillbillies on TV say "dun" for "doesn't/don't".

rockerz
08-13-2007, 10:07 AM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

edlemur
08-13-2007, 10:08 AM
^
at least he knows how to laugh in english

MSDN
08-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Whats so funny, son?

rockerz
08-13-2007, 10:16 AM
the part where he said MSNDs english sucked cracked me up. I understand when foreigners have trouble with other languages just as how any english speaker would have trouble learning theirs. But when an illiterate idiot like you criticizes someones english that is better than their own; well, they're basically illiterate idiots...

P.S.
Do you live in the woods? I've never heard anyone other than the hillbillies on TV say "dun" for "doesn't/don't".

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Are You Is Pet ?
I Don't Know Animal Can Write Over There ,
Do You Speak,

I Already Said Think And Judge
Why Take Side

Mistake is Mistake
Wrong Is Wrong
you Want To Join Him And Say He is Rigth

Its A Game That's All

I Don't Use Trainner And Cheats To Win

Good edlemur

rockerz
08-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Whats so funny, son?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

You

MSDN
08-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Are You Is Pet ?
Do You Speak,

Why Take Side

Mistake is Mistake
Wrong Is Wrong

Its A Game That's All

Good edlemur

What? Come again? I understood like, none of that.

"are you is pet?"

What?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

You

You do know, that you dont put spaces between the "ha"

Here is your answer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

edlemur
08-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Are You Is Pet ?
Do You Speak,

Why Take Side

Mistake is Mistake
Wrong Is Wrong

Its A Game That's All

Good edlemur

1.What i understand from this is that you think im his pet. Um, no, its just common sense that your english is shit so you shouldnt be criticizing his.
2. I dont know what the second line is supposed to say
3. If im not mistaken; I, like everyone else, had to learn to speak before i learned to type (but thats just me)
4. "think and judge" Im still wondering how that phrase fits into the conversation. Um, no it doesnt. OK, ill render it pointles and stupid
5. a mistake certainly can't be anything other than a mistake (what does this have to do with anything)
6. when something is wrong, i have it to be understood that it is in fact; wrong (this still is going nowhere)
7. Yes i do think i might join those with common sense
8. yes we are aware its a game, and yet again, you leave me wondering what the hell this has to do with the conversation
9. do we care??
10. "good edlemur" wish i could say the same, but you suck

rockerz
08-13-2007, 10:42 AM
What? Come again? I understood like, none of that.

"are you is pet?"

What?

You do know, that you dont put spaces between the "ha"

Here is your answer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

I Came Here For Support ,
Coz I Don't Know And I Said I Start Playing NFS Seriously This Year

This is Not About English , Its Lack Of Your Understanding
Even If I Have To Write Till End Of This Year You Are Not Going To Understand , No Use Rigth

Use Your Brain If You Play At WCG Will You Be Using Trainner And Cheat

I Really Pity You , You Only Know Youtube And Google .

You Win But You Lose

edlemur
08-13-2007, 10:45 AM
"playing NFS seriously" WTF is it now like a passion or something? LMAO

of course you'll be willing to type until the end of the year! goes to show how much spare time you have on your hands

rockerz
08-13-2007, 11:01 AM
1.What i understand from this is that you think im his pet. Um, no, its just common sense that your english is shit so you shouldnt be criticizing his.
2. I dont know what the second line is supposed to say
3. If im not mistaken; I, like everyone else, had to learn to speak before i learned to type (but thats just me)
4. "think and judge" Im still wondering how that phrase fits into the conversation. Um, no it doesnt. OK, ill render it pointles and stupid
5. a mistake certainly can't be anything other than a mistake (what does this have to do with anything)
6. when something is wrong, i have it to be understood that it is in fact; wrong (this still is going nowhere)
7. Yes i do think i might join those with common sense
8. yes we are aware its a game, and yet again, you leave me wondering what the hell this has to do with the conversation
9. do we care??
10. "good edlemur" wish i could say the same, but you suck

1. Wow !!! You can Think , Hurray ,Writing Long Lines Does Not Mean You Get More Points , You Write Like Sh!t.
2.I Thougth You Have Brain , No Wow Now , Impress Me
3. i Don't Know Pet Can Speak - Does He Feed You And Wash You - Oh Yeah , Watch Out , He Call Me Son = Sugardaddy
4.If You Can Think you Can Judge , Only Thinking People can Judge
Pet Cannot Think , I Shoudn't Have Said That.
5.If know The Story You Know the Why Mistake Is Mistake
6.See Above
7.Common Sense Is Thinking Commonly And Answering Commonly With No Pride Which You And Your Master Lack
8.Go To Post 1
9.Do We Care ? Yes / No Will Answer What Kind Of player You Are
10.Ok Good Pet

Now Shut up And Go And Die In A Very Sick And Very Cruel Death ( Not Dead ) You Talking About English

rockerz
08-13-2007, 11:05 AM
"playing NFS seriously" WTF is it now like a passion or something? LMAO

of course you'll be willing to type until the end of the year! goes to show how much spare time you have on your hands

If There Is No Passion The Is No Vision And No Mission And No Reason To Be Here.

Sometime It Take A Lifetime To Change Some People Like You.

newguy2
08-13-2007, 11:07 AM
all i can say about this discussion is that it is very FUNNY thats all.

Ricochet
08-13-2007, 11:10 AM
Now Shut up And Go And Die In A Very Sick And Very Cruel Death ( Not Dead ) You Talking About English
Hmm... You remind me of someone... Wait, you must be him (or his relative)...

**** it, I made a mistake :(. Sorry edlemur.

rockerz
08-13-2007, 11:11 AM
all i can say about this discussion is that it is very FUNNY thats all.

I Hope They Don't Coment Your English.
lol

newguy2
08-13-2007, 11:13 AM
i dont really care about what anybody says about my english(except some members whom i know)

rockerz
08-13-2007, 11:15 AM

No He Is A Pet
And He Like To Write Lines by Lines

You Must Ask My Sugardaddy

edlemur
08-13-2007, 11:17 AM
1. Wow !!! You can Think , Hurray ,Writing Long Lines Does Not Mean You Get More Points , You Write Like Sh!t.
2.I Thougth You Have Brain , No Wow Now , Impress Me
3. i Don't Know Pet Can Speak - Does He Feed You And Wash You - Oh Yeah , Watch Out , He Call Me Son = Sugardaddy
4.If You Can Think you Can Judge , Only Thinking People can Judge
Pet Cannot Think , I Shoudn't Have Said That.
5.If know The Story You Know the Why Mistake Is Mistake
6.See Above
7.Common Sense Is Thinking Commonly And Answering Commonly With No Pride Which You And Your Master Lack
8.Go To Post 1
9.Do We Care ? Yes / No Will Answer What Kind Of player You Are
10.Ok Good Pet

1. yes i can think. your post is just as long as mine. but since quality over quantity applie, and i type much better than you, i am proving i have more of a brain than you
2. again, yes i do have a brain. so do you. just not as advanced (maybe thats why you cant say anything more complex and creative than accusing me of lacking a brain.
3.youre making no sense again
4. umm, this doesnt apply to me because i obviously can judge. animals can judge and make decisions too(shoking huh). like the other day, i gave my dog 2 brands of food and he judged one superior to the other.
5. making no sense again
6. if 5 made no sense to start with, how am i supposed to follow through to #6
7. there was no pride involved, if you proved me otherwise with facts and yet i still denied it, then my friend, that would be pride. but yet you have'nt been able to set your own facts straight
8. that didnt answer my reply so im still waiting for an answer
9. if you know we dont care, why ask?
10. oh, i see where your going with this. now you see, if you added a comma after "good" you would have succeeded. but alas, you fail, Fag

my sig is mocking another member with terrible lanuage skills like yours. idiot. in the words of some illiterate idiot on these forums "think and judge". oh wait thats you!
If There Is No Passion The Is No Vision And No Mission And No Reason To Be Here.

Sometime It Take A Lifetime To Change Some People Like You.

Yes, but we are talking about a game here. If you have a passion for a game, thats kind of sad. get a life

and yet, you're the only one willing to give it a try? as i said before, get a life

you've been around long enough to know im not exoticlover. i would have expected better from you

i dont really care about what anybody says about my english(except some members whom i know)

and i normally dont criticize others english. i dont believe we should criticize others because they dont know your language. but when someone with terrible english criticizes someone elses great english, they're just asking for it

(ive had my serving of retard for the morning, ill be back this afternoon to pawn your ***)

rockerz
08-13-2007, 11:19 AM

Me 2 , If So Particular About English Don't Read My Post
Become Something
Cannot Be Teacher
Because These Guyz Don't Know To Teach
But Find Fault English

I Am Not Writing Like This

efyyfguiwfuaguighehwhiothiowthjhiotiththnith

That Cannot Understand , And They Talk About Common Sense

Ridge_Runner_5
08-13-2007, 11:20 AM
I Hope They Don't Coment Your English.
lol

I hop thay no tok bout chu engish!
________
SWED (http://smokeweedeveryday.org/)

Rally Master
08-13-2007, 11:21 AM
This thread is full of fail. Rockerz, please go to this thread (http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20421).

MSDN
08-13-2007, 11:39 AM
This thread is full of fail. Rockerz, please go to this thread (http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20421).

RM fa truth fa sho

rockerz
08-13-2007, 11:51 AM
1. yes i can think. quality over quantity applies here. i write much better than you
2. actually i do have a brain. so do you. just not as advanced (maybe thats why you cant say anything more complex and creative than accusing me of lacking a brain.
3.youre making no sense again
4. umm, this doesnt apply to me because i obviously can judge. animals can judge and make decisions (shoking huh). like the other day, i gave my dog 2 brands of food and he judged one superior to the other.
5. making no sense again
6. if 5 made no sense to start with, how am i supposed to follow through to #6
7. there was no pride involved, if you proved me otherwise with facts and yet i still denied it, then my friend, that would be pride. but yet you have'nt been able to set your own facts straight
8. that didnt answer my reply so im still waiting for an answer
9. if you know we dont care, why ask?
10. oh, i see where your going with this. now you see, if you added a comma after "good" you would have succeeded. but alas, you fail, f a g

my sig is mocking another member with terrible lanuage skills like yours. idiot. in the words of some illiterate idiot on these forums "think and judge". oh wait thats you!

Yes, but we are talking about a game here. If you have a passion for a game, thats kind of sad. get a life

and yet, you're the only one willing to give it a try? as i said before, get a life

1.Don't judge Yourself , Only Others Can Judge You If You Are Better , Like What You Doing Now To Me
2.My Brain Don't use Trainner And Cheat Like You
3.So Are You - You Started This Numbering
4.You Can Speak To your Dog - Something New
5.+ 6. Mistake Is Mistake yo Agreed And Wrong Is Wrong You Agreed
You Still Have To Follow That
7.Common Sense Is Personel , Wat You Think With Your Common Sense Supprting That Thinking , And Not You Also Can Change That.
8. Go To Post 1 Because You Don't Know The Whole Story
And Previous Post Of Mine
9.You Are The One Who Wrote " Do We Care ? " Did You
Yes You Cared For The Other Guy With Your Own Common Sense Saying That Is Rigth.( If Anyone Is Wrong , I Am The One , i Shouldn't Ask Help Without making Friends )Its Wrong To Flame Me Twice
10.i Don't Think You Understood Where I Was Going - Go Ask Your Dog

Your Sig Is For Mocking Another Member And Me , thank you For Explaining . Now, We Know What Kind Of Person You Are By Youself.
So Your purpose Of Using This Forum Is To Come In Here And Mock People Because You Have Problems With People Around You
Tell Me Maybe I Can Help You ( Really I Mean It )
I Am Wondering If You Guyz Cannot Understand My English , How can You Reply - Anyway you Answered - You Are Mocking - Are You Satisfied - You Can Go On Numbering One More Time To Defence Yourself -

In Everything you Do There Must be A Passion
Passion Is Not Giving Everything To One Thing
But Giving Passion To Everything Equally
I Am tring To Focus For Next Year

Anyway All The Best At The Next Mocking
I Am Happy To Know You Use Internet To Mock People
I Still Don't Know What I Did Wrong To You And The Other Guy
English - Now I Write So Much English

If You Don't Understand Please Don't Reply
If You Understand Please Reply

MSDN
08-13-2007, 12:38 PM
1.Don't judge Yourself , Only Others Can Judge You If You Are Better , Like What You Doing Now To Me
7.Common Sense Is Personel , Wat You Think With Your Common Sense Supprting That Thinking , And Not You Also Can Change That.
Yes You Cared For The Other Guy With Your Own Common Sense Saying That Is Rigth.( If Anyone Is Wrong , I Am The One , i Shouldn't Ask Help Without making Friends )Its Wrong To Flame Me Twice

Your Sig Is For Mocking Another Member And Me , thank you For Explaining . Now, We Know What Kind Of Person You Are By Youself.
So Your purpose Of Using This Forum Is To Come In Here And Mock People Because You Have Problems With People Around You
I Am Wondering If You Guyz Cannot Understand My English , How can You Reply - Anyway you Answered - You Are Mocking - Are You Satisfied - You Can Go On Numbering One More Time To Defence Yourself -

What the ****? Your grammar is TERRIBLE. We dont care about your spelling, its how you organize words. I don't know how they teach you, but you teach by finding fault, and FIXING the problem.

What is your native, stupid one?

nfslover101
08-13-2007, 12:41 PM
I'll be honest Rockerz, I cna understand about 80% of what you type. However, I want to summarise what everyone tried to help you with: Trainers are considered a cheat, and the best way to tune a engine is either trial and error or plain and simply look it up on google or youtube, you would be surpised on how much information you can find, and I apologize if I seem rude, its just that I had a crap day at work lol...
________
Subaru g specifications (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Subaru_G)

MSDN
08-13-2007, 12:49 PM
I'll be honest Rockerz, I cna understand about 80% of what you type. However, I want to summarise what everyone tried to help you with: Trainers are considered a cheat, and the best way to tune a engine is either trial and error or plain and simply look it up on google or youtube, you would be surpised on how much information you can find, and I apologize if I seem rude, its just that I had a crap day at work lol...

Thats what i wanted to get through to him.

edlemur
08-13-2007, 01:18 PM
i couldnt resist

1. you're saying im better than you ok, sounds about correct
2. who says i use trainers and cheats. im guessing videogames are high on your priorities because any other person with a life would have responded with something else
3. that would be "neither are you". how does my numbering system not make sense. i thought it would facilitate reading for idiots like you. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10: it all makes sense. the funny part is that you're actually following it
4. not exactly, i havent spoken to your mother since that gangbang. oh you mean my puppy? na, i just inferred that from the fact he finishes the dog food i place on the left side of the bowl and not the other dog food on the other side
5. exactly, you're a mistake and that is wrong
6. i still want to know why the clarification of mistake and wrong are relevant
7. so you are saying that common sense is when you make your own unique opinion and no two people can agree with that opinion? what world would we be in (one filled with rockerz clones)
8. yes, you came up with a childish remark, i want something a bit more mature, say around the 6yr old level (at least coming from you)
9. not making sense
10. wow, you sure arent creative arent you? how old are you, son?

i only mock idiots like yourself, others who dont annoy me get along well.

so everything we do is a passion? i guess waffles are a passion too. Football is a passion, music is a passion, cooking is a passion, education is a passion, careers are passions. And yes videogames an be passions too, if you happen to be a sad lonely person with no life.

rockerz
08-13-2007, 05:51 PM

Can You Understand I Don't Use Trainner And Cheat - I Don't Need Them

Is Fu**King English So Big

The Question Was Speed ? Simple As That.

rockerz
08-14-2007, 05:08 AM
i couldnt resist

1. you're saying im better than you ok, sounds about correct
2. who says i use trainers and cheats. im guessing videogames are high on your priorities because any other person with a life would have responded with something else
3. that would be "neither are you". how does my numbering system not make sense. i thought it would facilitate reading for idiots like you. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10: it all makes sense. the funny part is that you're actually following it
4. not exactly, i havent spoken to your mother since that gangbang. oh you mean my puppy? na, i just inferred that from the fact he finishes the dog food i place on the left side of the bowl and not the other dog food on the other side
5. exactly, you're a mistake and that is wrong
6. i still want to know why the clarification of mistake and wrong are relevant
7. so you are saying that common sense is when you make your own unique opinion and no two people can agree with that opinion? what world would we be in (one filled with rockerz clones)
8. yes, you came up with a childish remark, i want something a bit more mature, say around the 6yr old level (at least coming from you)
9. not making sense
10. wow, you sure arent creative arent you? how old are you, son?

i only mock idiots like yourself, others who dont annoy me get along well.

so everything we do is a passion? i guess waffles are a passion too. Football is a passion, music is a passion, cooking is a passion, education is a passion, careers are passions. And yes videogames an be passions too, if you happen to be a sad lonely person with no life.

1. You Don't Say You Are Better , Why Can't This get Thru Your F*cking Head.
2.Your Like Is Mocking , i guess You Get Really Mock So You Come Online To Mock
3.I Guess you only Can Count To 10
4.i Guess Your Dog Gangbang Your Mother With Its Friends.
5.You Too And I Think Your Father Run Away
6.You Still Haven't Read Anything , Don't know Don't Talk
7.Common Sense Which You Don't Have , No use To Reason , You Only Wanna Mock
8.I Think you Are Still A Sperm In Your Father's Balls
9.You 2
10.Sugar Daddy Speak For Yourself

I Only Talk back to Sh!theads Like You , Until You Learn Behave Doggy

I Don't Think You Know What Is Life , Life To you Is Mocking ,
As You Claimed.

i Still Wonder How You Can Reply If You Don't Understand My English
Its Mean Your English Is Damm f*ck Up then Mine

nfslover101
08-14-2007, 06:38 AM
@Rockerz: You need to calm down bud. I didn't know if you found the information you need or if you went to trainers. So I am gonna assume by your post that you did find the site/s. Also, English is big here, cause the forum is in the USA(I think) and a majority of the members here are English speaking.

EDIT: I am just trying to help anyone out that needs it, if you don't find my logic or resources useful, just ignore it. Anyway, I hope you found the information you were looking for!
________
Lesbian latina (http://www.****tube.com/categories/735/latina/videos/1)

edlemur
08-14-2007, 09:43 AM
all it is is that i put you down, and you reply with some 40-65% understandable POS reply.

that pretty much sounds like this "you are judging me because i am better"

i could've gone on and on with the numbering system but frankly, I don't have the time and patience. So i used a nice round number.

You impress no one with your terrible childish put-down like "you don't have a brain"

you just took my remark on #4, dumbed it down to your intelligence level and tried to use it against me. Again, another childish action

me too? so you are admitting you were a mistake as well as me. but you know, if someone's a mistake its the first-born child. i am the second oldest so im most definately not. same thing with the fathers running away.

what have i mocked thus far you idiot. the only mocking you've seen from me is my signature. thats it. get over it. queer

im pretty sure that most if not all members here would agree that my posts make sense and your's don't. stop tryin to use that against me. the only mistake i make while typing on forums (and im fully aware of it), is to not capitalize my words at the beggining of sentences. i don't know why i chose not to. i might start to sometime soon though. and don't try to use this against me either because your capitalization of every word is annoying