View Full Version : HP2 - Online Flying Cars

Rankx
09-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Ive been racing online recently and i have been noticing some strange stuff with my some of my opponents cars (the only ones that beat me). Its like those cars got nit. oxide or something and when they reset they fly past me. And the cars dont react severly when they bounce onto the side of the track but i do. Now ive been winning most of my races and the only cars ive lost to are those that are doin that. Is ther a cheat that these ppl are using cause its not fair. I AM THE BEST.

mouzman
09-13-2007, 12:35 PM
maybe cheaters... or maybe your ping is too big and u lag like crazy...

PCG-UB
09-13-2007, 01:11 PM
It is very likely lag. You may see them crashing into walls; they are probably coming close, but not hitting them, so it looks like they are bouncing off them when in actuality, they are not.

I don't know about cheaters, though; Ive never played HP2 online.

One little Side note:
You are not the best; if you don't even know how lag works, I doubt you've played online enough to be the best. Just a generalization.... ;) and some experience there too.

Diablo
09-13-2007, 02:36 PM
No, I've heard of this. It's hacking. They reset their cars, and the cars reset way ahead of where they were.

Rankx
09-13-2007, 03:32 PM
I know im not stupid. Thats exactly what im talkin about. The cars reset way ahead of where they were. In a race of 6 im in second place right behind the leader and lo and behold 3 cars appear in front of mine blinking. But its still not just an ordinary reset, its a very fast reset like 0 - 100 in 1s. i still beat then most times though.

FreelancerMar
09-13-2007, 06:07 PM
it is a hacked file. when you hit reset button cars reset at a certain speed. the file has been altered to reset car at uber speed usually 150+mph.

PCG-UB
09-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Well, thats what I get for posting on a game I've never played online. :P

Excuse me if it sounded exactly like lag..... ;)