View Full Version : Free Roamin!

R8CCXVeyron
10-31-2007, 10:17 AM
Does this game have free roam and stuff? 'Cause I would like that. WHEN I SEE A CIVILIAN CAR I WILL RAM IT!!! SO IF YOU'RE ONLINE AND YOU LOOK LIKE AN AVERAGE CAR (i.e. stock yellow no fun unmodified subaru) I WILL REPEAT I WILL RAM YOU!!!! :rolleyes5

funny guy
10-31-2007, 03:14 PM
There is no freeroam in this game. they announced that 3 months ago.

Nelson340
10-31-2007, 04:36 PM
SO IF YOU'RE ONLINE AND YOU LOOK LIKE AN AVERAGE CAR (i.e. stock yellow no fun unmodified subaru) I WILL REPEAT I WILL RAM YOU!!!!

So you'll ram all of us? [/blatant flaw discovery]

edlemur
10-31-2007, 05:44 PM
Does this game have free roam and stuff? 'Cause I would like that. WHEN I SEE A CIVILIAN CAR I WILL RAM IT!!! SO IF YOU'RE ONLINE AND YOU LOOK LIKE AN AVERAGE CAR (i.e. stock yellow no fun unmodified subaru) I WILL REPEAT I WILL RAM YOU!!!! :rolleyes5

i bet this will be a great story to tell your future grandchildren. r8ccxveyron, champion vistual car smasher.

Ridge_Runner_5
10-31-2007, 05:47 PM

Damn I want to come through your screen and ***** slap you for being such a tard...

Sinister
10-31-2007, 08:44 PM
The question has been answered and this thread is now pointless.

[Closed due to many reasons not needed to mention]