View Full Version : Questions about PS for PS2

muddyblaze
11-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Hey Guys, I have a few questions. Sorry if this has already been asked I am new to the whole forum thing. I ordered NFS Prostreet for PS2 and I was wondering if all 60 some cars in the car list for the other systems will all be included on the PS2 version (please tell me yes because the cars will be awesome). I was also wondering has anyone seen the screen shots for the PS2 version? I heard the PS2 version will be similar to the graphics to the Gran Turismo 4 (is that right)?

Any thoughts would be great. Thanks Z

Nikusakken
11-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Hey, look at the NFSPlanet. There are some screenshots of the PS2 version.

muddyblaze
11-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Hey Nick, do you have a link. I am not sure what to look for?

Diablo
11-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey Guys, I have a few questions. Sorry if this has already been asked I am new to the whole forum thing. I ordered NFS Prostreet for PS2 and I was wondering if all 60 some cars in the car list for the other systems will all be included on the PS2 version (please tell me yes because the cars will be awesome). I was also wondering has anyone seen the screen shots for the PS2 version? I heard the PS2 version will be similar to the graphics to the Gran Turismo 4 (is that right)?

Any thoughts would be great. Thanks Z

I'm not sure if they'll measure up to GT4's (for the PS2 version)...

Nikusakken
11-09-2007, 08:24 PM
I don't know exatly wich of then is the PS2 version but I only know that is a low-quality picture, if it help, here's the link : http://www.nfsplanet.com/nfsps_screens.php?lang=eng&id=1

muddyblaze
11-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks Nick. As for the cars what is that shaping up to be like, will it have the 60 something cars like the other versions? I know the graffics won't be like the 360 and no online for PS2 which I don't car about anyway just as long as the cars are the same and the sound and gameplay are the same.

Nikusakken
11-09-2007, 10:39 PM
I don't know if the PS2 version of PS will have all the 60 cars, because There isn't an official car list, so let's wait and see.