View Full Version : Corrupted save files??

adrian18w
12-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Hi. I have played the game for some time now, and recently the game just started to crash every time I load a profile, well the crash happens few seconds after the save is loaded and the game crashes to the desktop. I have a second save and that one works well. I tried to reinstall the game, the same thing happens. Is there a way to fix it? Thanks.

Sinister
12-08-2007, 11:46 PM
i've heard that one problem that was causing savegame crashes was the overuse of the unlockallthings cheat code.

im not sure of alot of other reasons for a Savegame to corrupt unless you quit or crashed in the middle of a saving point.

adrian18w
12-09-2007, 08:58 AM
I have actually not used any cheat codes or stuff of that matter. As far as I remember there was no crashes during saving the game. So I guess that I will have to start over from the second save that is like ages behind? Thanks.

Stew82
12-16-2007, 10:43 AM
I have actually not used any cheat codes or stuff of that matter. As far as I remember there was no crashes during saving the game. So I guess that I will have to start over from the second save that is like ages behind? Thanks.

I got those 3 or 4 times ... and didnt use the cheat. Best way to beat this is to start saving in 3 different slots