View Full Version : Energizer Lithium pack bugs

NAMETYR
01-12-2008, 07:35 AM
I don't know if it's a bug, but I downloaded the Energizer Lithium pack (or booser pack) on EA Store. But when I started the game, there was only 2 cars in the car lot and 1 new track. Why that? Can anybody help me?
There is supposed to have 16 cars and I have only 2!

How can I have the 14 other cars?

L4t3ncyB12
01-23-2008, 07:19 AM
did you get yours sorted out yet? im sitting with the same problem on my pc

Kaerar
01-24-2008, 08:18 AM
Thats about it folks. Unless you check out the unlock 71 or 76 car threads you are gonna end up twiddling yer thumbs wondering how everyone else got their Veyron or McLaren F1.

SVTlover
01-26-2008, 03:29 AM
does anyone know when its coming out for Euro PS3's

hellbender
01-27-2008, 08:20 PM
i'm gonna steal yur thread here
im trying to play a lan game and when i go to set up witch trak im on and what not, i can only pick from two cars, is there a way to add more to that selection..because im not to hyped about drag racing in a honda civic, or a cobalt ss

AgentRoo
01-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Possibly.

Assuming you aren't racing a LAN challenge day, then there are 2 ways to increase the available cars:

Firstly, the difficulty level limits which cars are available.

Secondly, if you look in the top right corner of the screen you can switch between Bonus Cars and Career Cars.

If, on the other hand, it's a challenge day then it's exactly the same as in career mode - you can only use the provided cars.

Mr. The King
01-31-2008, 05:14 AM
Hmmm...try re-installing it.

:rifle:

koenigsegg.ccr
03-07-2008, 05:08 PM
I don't know if it's a bug, but I downloaded the Energizer Lithium pack (or booser pack) on EA Store. But when I started the game, there was only 2 cars in the car lot and 1 new track. Why that? Can anybody help me?
There is supposed to have 16 cars and I have only 2!

How can I have the 14 other cars?
Hex-editing. There is a good on on NFS Planet, but you will likely be kicked by punkbuster because it's hacking the game. It is worth it though. You just can't modify the Veyron or DBR9, the tyres on the R8 are too thick, and half the bodykits are missing panels. The Integrale Evo is a convertible with one of the kits.