View Full Version : help me tame this beast!

toobuy
01-17-2008, 09:17 AM
i have skyline GT-R, i used to love this car from carbon, because i have beaten the game with it.

but now it was all okay until i got the level3 power things like engine or the turbo...
now i cannot keep it on the track... iam always on the green areas or the sandy ones. the car is wayy too powerful for tight tracks and when i start to brake when i see the red arrows on the road, it is not enough to stay on the track, and i hate to brake until 0 km/h and then turn...

what do you suggest, i have done some minor tunings if you want i can post them here

thanks

OD211
01-17-2008, 09:38 AM
Yes, do post up your tunings.

About those corners. Here's how you brake.

.Look at map or the road ahead of you (do both for best results). And when you see a corner. .
.Look at your speedometer, and use that to know when you should brake.
.Try to stay at a speed around 100 km/h for the sharp turns. And do not go below 60 km/h unless you want to be really slow.

And here's one important thing about cornering:

.Racing line. You want to go through the turn in a way that gives your car the least trouble.
________________|_|_|
________________|_|_|
________________|_|_|

Green shows you the straightest line through this left turn. Start from the outside on the previous straight and begin steering just a little before the entry. Your car will apex the turn, and then move off towards the outside.

toobuy
01-17-2008, 09:47 AM
thanks for the great info...
well i'd like to have some suggestions about my tuning and here it is;
SUSPENSION:
first 6 parameters: +2
height -2
front rear roll bars: +3
front tire press: +2
rear: 0
toe:0
camber: -4
caster: +3
response: 0

ENGINE:
all of the parameters are : -2

DRIVETRAIN:
all : 0

BRAKES:
bias: -3
press: +2

Mr. The King
01-31-2008, 06:10 AM
A cornering tip: go to the right before the corner and turn a little early.