View Full Version : NFSHP2 more than 2 cops on tail???

daguy1234
01-18-2008, 09:10 PM
I was reading the comments on some cars and found something about a patch that will allow you to have more than 2 cops on your tail. I think it was like four of five. I'm trying to find it, but can't. Can someone give me the link?

Edit: NVM

Sinister
01-18-2008, 10:25 PM
i know its nvm, but back when I played HP2, I had edited an ini file which allowed up to i think 7 cops.. the screenshot of it has been lost in the oblivion of the internet.

daguy1234
01-19-2008, 08:17 AM
I found something (http://www.nfsplanet.com/nfs6_hacks.php?lang=eng) yesterday that was supposed to allow me to do it, but it doesn't work. T_T

SubyRS
01-20-2008, 05:36 PM
I'd like to know too. And if the number of patrol cars were editable, how about hilocopters a-plenty and bomb barrel gauntlets?

daguy1234
01-20-2008, 05:39 PM
I'd like to know too. And if the number of patrol cars were editable, how about hilocopters a-plenty and bomb barrel gauntlets?

I found in the AIChaseDefs.ini file (i think that file) where I edit the helicopter life time to 54564235 (kind of thing) and the the barrels are dropedd at 0.1 (whatever that means) and that the life time is 20 seconds long.

SubyRS
01-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Thanks, I'm going to fiddle with that file to see what affects it has.

daguy1234
01-21-2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks, I'm going to fiddle with that file to see what affects it has.

Okay. It's in the file (I think) AI

You can change the amount of time cops are on your tail and stuff for the number of stars. It's really cool.

NFS Police Force
01-21-2008, 11:23 PM
Backup. I have been looking into it and I have been doing alot of work into it and have not found anything .I have found out how you can have more then just 3 cop car when you are playing also more then 3 road blocks and same for choppers .But for back up there is only one car .I have been trying everything to get more backup cars but nothing yet . I have figer out how to lowwer the prices on everything .So I have figer out alot except more backup .So it may be out there .I just have not hit the right thing yet

daguy1234
01-22-2008, 07:52 AM
Backup. I have been looking into it and I have been doing alot of work into it and have not found anything .I have found out how you can have more then just 3 cop car when you are playing also more then 3 road blocks and same for choppers .But for back up there is only one car .I have been trying everything to get more backup cars but nothing yet . I have figer out how to lowwer the prices on everything .So I have figer out alot except more backup .So it may be out there .I just have not hit the right thing yet

To lower the prices on everything, go to the cars.ini file in the EA Games folder. Then next to all the prices put a "-" next to it (a negative sign). That way, the game pays you money. I got over a million points after unlocking everything. :D