View Full Version : what you like about prostreet?

jed29
02-02-2008, 08:37 PM
what is the best thing you like about pro-street ?

Vanexroxics
02-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Drags, Wheelies.
and Muscle Cars.

theo
02-02-2008, 11:09 PM
how it completely overloads my CPU

-theo

jed29
02-03-2008, 12:23 AM
wow you must have a load of cars to over load your pcu

theo
02-03-2008, 12:46 AM
no i just dont have the system specs
lol

-theo

ricersHA
02-03-2008, 01:01 AM
everything expect the tuners,pure racing no street racing,F1 is back too

shaunawyong
02-03-2008, 03:41 AM
I like everything you hate in prostreet

jed29
02-11-2008, 05:20 PM
hahaha i think its to GRAN TURISMO

Roulette
03-04-2008, 02:47 PM
how it completely overloads my CPU

-theo

BIG LOL - Me Too :rolleyes5

Northwood 2.8P4 @3500 (1000fsb)

Game runs well enough but FRAPS slows things down when taking Vids

Nows the time I stop being arsy about dual core and start saving $!

Roulette
03-04-2008, 06:00 PM
I Like:

- Licensed cars Esp big range of Porsches
- Reflections in Gfx
- backgrounds
- Range of race-types

AND:

- the way you can change gear manually even tho gears are set to automatic - that is HANDY! Like it and want to see it in ALL car games from now on :D

FreelancerMar
03-04-2008, 06:14 PM
@Roulette

The gear change thing has been that way since Most Wanted.

NFS Feedbacker
03-26-2008, 12:52 AM
The ideal racing line helps a lot initially to come to grips with the circuits. Since the circuits are rather few, you soon know your way around. Then we can perfect our driving skills as to when to start braking, how much to steer, etc. The dependence of success on wise selection of cars and setups is also appreciated.
The game runs fine with lower graphics settings. Not like Juiced2, which doesn't even start on my dual core laptop.

shaunawyong
03-26-2008, 06:40 AM
lol....revival??

Zpectre
03-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Like:

- The mood of the game (different from the ghetto-wannabe environment of earlier NFS games).

- The car list.

Don't like:

- Cars which should have been among the best aren't, and vice-versa.

- Bad mapping of vinyls and grilles in upgrades.

- Ryan Cooper.

internet3
03-26-2008, 05:30 PM
well as for me

1. level of tuning that you have, great to fine tune again.
2. good variety of cars, especially the return of the Honda motors and The overall, sim/arcade feel it has.
3. High End exotics are back (i refer to Bugatti and McLaren).
4. Speed Challenges and ability to drive stock trannies with better internals (i.e. not forced to add a stupid 6th gear that "might" not be needed at all)
5. somewhat of a track variety from around the world.
6. Real Performance Brand Parts use again (Castrol, AEM, DC Sports, ect.)

Hates:

1. no cops (why?)
2. Drag has big bugs (start on 6th gear in the Camaro or Zonda and go 0-250 mph in just 2 secs, WTF????).
3. Drift Physics being a$$ hard to steer cars, that in "grip mode" drift more than in the actual drift mode (Viper and corvette being examples here).
4. Grip mode name (i like Circuit better, Ty).
5. speed challenge bug, all cars can hit 250 MPH? WTF?? a civic was NEVER ment to pass 200, let alone get to 250!?!?!
6. stage 4 pars are WAYYY overkill, iF you just would have left it at stage 3, it woud have been a completely different feel.
7. Motha trucking Collectors Edition for Online Purchase Only WTF?? 5 extra Bucks for 5 cars? i don't have a Visa or Master card to use for purchases online. if you want me to buy a CE, Give it on the shelves and with good content, like for ex. the game soundtrack CD.
8. Hideous Ryan Cooper.
9. No Roam (some people hate it, i like it, that's why i still play UG2)
10. Supercars "should not and are not Meant to be modified in any way power wise", thus the breaking of this rule created the Mclaren F1 Bug of 250 Sustained MPH on any give conditios, suspension wise is OK (to get the car suited to you driving style)
11. damn aerodynamics on the car, slap a nasty Body kit makes the car go faster and have more grip?? oh please, the tradeoff here, more grip, less top speed.

that finishes my likes and dislikes.... for now...

matute87
04-22-2008, 10:34 AM
Hey guys sorry for bump :$

well things i like:

Now its like more realistic more trackday no runing ilegal racing at an airoport WTFFFFF (nFsu2)
No much supertuning i hate that and now you can made them more simple more nice
better carlist since nfsu2
Put sits and rollcage i like that make the car more nice :)
the brands castrol hks etc
put the honda si love that car and the hatchback
well and its no soo flashy like carbon or u2 now its like more centered in real life
and the phisics are better than other but in not all casses like drift mode :S its so easy to drift

and is there any way to put it more difficult on carrear mode ??? at least i didn t see it
more difficult in all types of racing at least what i have play its not very difficult :S maybe one track off drifting

the tc (traction control) makes the car sooo much sloweer :S lets said that aids dont are very usefull :S

i think thats all for now
if i remember more youll know

Mr. Panoz
04-22-2008, 12:27 PM
I didn't even buy it. Why not? Because of this simulator like gameplay, don't get me wrong, I like simulating race games, but nfs was never a simulator, nfs was about illegal racing and cops, so this isn't nfs! too bad, let's hope next one will be better ...
EDIT: oh yea, I forgot: ... NO PANOZ! :D

matute87
04-22-2008, 07:51 PM
I didn't even buy it. Why not? Because of this simulator like gameplay, don't get me wrong, I like simulating race games, but nfs was never a simulator, nfs was about illegal racing and cops, so this isn't nfs! too bad, let's hope next one will be better ...
EDIT: oh yea, I forgot: ... NO PANOZ! :D

sorry but i prefer more this than going with tuning cars escaping from the police in a imaginary city... but well i hope the next came with better physics and much upgrades such incar view :D:D

Mr. Panoz
04-23-2008, 04:40 AM
sorry but i prefer more this than going with tuning cars escaping from the police in a imaginary city... but well i hope the next came with better physics and much upgrades such incar view :D:D

I don't, if this is what nfs is going to, I'm gonna quit on NFS, I prefer illegal street racing in NFS, if I want something legal en simulating I'd buy PGR (whit Panoz!) or something likely
though, I agree the physics could be better, I want to see illegal stuff and good physics, tuning can stay, so if you don't want to, you don't have to tune your car and keep it stock, inside view would be cool to ;)

Dark_Chaos
06-25-2008, 05:25 PM
i like...

-the level of reality.

-the cars (i don't think you could improve the list that much).

-having to pay up for crashes.

-having to have talent and strategy to win (i absolutely love street racing alot more then track racing but you gotta admit that it takes way more talent track racing then street, that's one reason i love this game) but like alot of people said leave it for gran turismo for the track racing, nfs got way to much experience on street racing they should stick to that instead.

FreelancerMar
06-25-2008, 06:17 PM
For the most part Like like almost everything about Pro-Street. Reasonably good Physics. Reasonabily good Graphics. Solid Gameplay. The Ryan Cooper this and that gets anoying after a while but I can live with that.

Delta 08
10-30-2008, 07:27 AM
What I like is the damage and getting up to 200mph in a damaged car. It's cool. However, they didn't include the McLaren SLR, which is a shame

Max16032
11-11-2008, 06:42 AM
For me, only one word describe the game: Realism

Joon_Bleek
11-11-2008, 08:18 PM
- The car list including downloadable content. A lot of variety covering sport-compact, muscle and exotic.
- The vinyl/decal setup; unlimited posibilities for making a custom car. Everything from rice-burners to racing cars.
- Tuning, especially fine tuning the cars.
- Race variety, it may not seem like much at first but the locations are actually spread across the globe and there's a lot of different tracks.
- Drifting. No longer can you just wail on the N2O and zig-zag along a course; they tried to give it more of a pro-drift feeling.
- The damage model.

Dislikes:

- Dear Mr. Ryan Cooper; go **** yourself. When I play a game I want to be the character, I want my name up in lights. Not some douche I have never heard about.
- The soundtrack, can it get any more boring?
- Paying extra for the Collector's Edition after the patch when it removes the cars I already bloody well paid for.
- Bodykits, don't get me wrong but I miss the NFS:UG2 seperate bumpers, side skirts, mirrors and other such goodies. I like to mix and match. Also, why can't I have a blower that would be proclaimed "that's no moon, it's a space station!" sticking out from the hood of my Charger?
- I can understand the pre-drag tire warming, but there should be an option to turn it off; such as when you drive casual mode.

I can go on and on but then it would be just me going on about my perfect racing game. D8