View Full Version : PS needs more extensive race-days

Roulette
03-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi all and thanx especially to Sinister for active support :heart:

I'm frustrated with the limited number of race-days available for online play (Or, obviously offline as it's the same map). I keep going back to career to choose the kind of race-days I want to play - but can't choose them online (And custom days are a bit difficult to use).

Specifically, I'd like to have more options for type-specific race-days like the four on the far right of the race-day map. I'm sick of Ebisu!

I realise days with same-type tracks from totally different locations probly won't happen - stands to reason - can't jet halfway round the world on one race weekend (Well, could but...)

-----------------

Could EA expand the race-days A LOT with the next patch? Is it possible or just wishful thinking?

What does everyone else think of limited race-days in PS? Should EA try their little hearts out to modify the race-day map?

------------

EDIT: To expand a bit - a "Tokyo Speed Day" would be cool, as would an "Autopolis Drift Day" and Texas Grip", "Infineon Grip", "Mondello Grip"...

Sinister
03-04-2008, 05:16 PM
there is no future plans for more racedays, you will have to suffer with the specific org racedays on the RHS of the map, else you could start racing the other three org racedays in the middle.

the LHS racedays are quite simple to setup.
choose a location, choose elite, then choose up to 8 events, and depending on what you want, you should be able to have events from more than just one racing type.

when i first discussed the multiple locations when i was at EA, it was 'unrealistic', and will not be happening. .however, depending on how you set things up the Custom racedays you make can be setup for you and your friends to race, the only downfall is having to exit and reload a new raceday.

which, you have just made me think about the setups for NFS12.

Roulette
03-04-2008, 05:50 PM
multiple locations are unrealistic - Yup, what I thought

Hmmm... Would it be do-able to have custom race days visible to ppl browsing available race-days? maybe in drop-down menu? That's nowhere near as difficult as redesigning race-day map. Otherwise, guess I need more friends, lol :)

Thanks for answer :)

Sinister
03-04-2008, 05:52 PM
the only way for you to drop into a custom raceday is to enter a quickmatch off the main menu.

seems anything else is either invite or private room.

Roulette
03-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Ahem - "INVITE"?

Had that in U2 - haven't seen it in PS yet - even with friends (I do have some :) )

How do I invite in PS - is it obvious and I've just got to look a bit harder?