View Full Version : ProStreet Patch for South Africa?

Namibslang
04-18-2008, 05:19 AM
Hi All,

I wanted to know if anyone could help me. i am living in Namibia, right next to South Africa and we get all the South African released games here as well. With all my previous NFS games, there was no problem getting patches etc. that worked, but with ProStreet, I can't seem to find one. I first tried the one for USA, which gave me an error as soon as I launched the game. Then I tried the European one, which also gave me error messages. Can anyone please tell me which version was released in South Africa, so I can do the relevant updates???

Rudforspeed
04-21-2008, 01:00 AM
All patches are the same. The patch doesn't work if the original .exe is a cracked no-cd. You can however search google for a cracked .bat patch.

Namibslang
04-21-2008, 01:04 AM
Thanx a Million, I'll go try it out!!!

Rudforspeed
04-21-2008, 07:50 AM
No problemo

Namibslang
04-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Oh yeah, there was one more thing. Right at the beginnign, when i start the patch, it gives a message "Missing .INI file", then continues the patch. Could that mean something?

Rudforspeed
04-21-2008, 10:16 PM
According to my knowledge, there is a "config.ini" file that comes after installation. Try reinstalling. If the DVD is OK then you should get it. Or else contact your friends and copy the file in the proper folder.
Does this happen with the cracked .bat patch I recommended? Does the game run after the patch is installed? Did the game run without the patch?

Namibslang
04-22-2008, 01:13 AM
Hey Dude,

Thanx again for the info. No problem, I got a patch WITH a new no-cd crack for the patched version. What happened is they supplied the original .exe file, which I replaced, together with the patch and the crack. I installed it all and it's running perfectly. I live in a very dusty country, that's why I prefer placing cracks on my games, safekeeing my original discs.

Thanx again man!!!

Nikusakken
04-22-2008, 01:30 AM
In this forum is illegal talking about cracked/cracking games...

Read the rules next time.

Namibslang
04-22-2008, 01:37 AM
Lol, sorry dude, you're right, I didn't see that part in the rules. My mistake.

Rudforspeed
04-22-2008, 01:40 AM
Hey Dude,

Thanx again for the info. No problem, I got a patch WITH a new no-cd crack for the patched version. What happened is they supplied the original .exe file, which I replaced, together with the patch and the crack. I installed it all and it's running perfectly. I live in a very dusty country, that's why I prefer placing cracks on my games, safekeeing my original discs.

Thanx again man!!!
Even I came to know only recently ;)

Rudforspeed
04-22-2008, 01:42 AM
My mistake as well. I got banned earlier because of this. I was the former NFS Feedbacker.

Nikusakken
04-22-2008, 01:47 AM
Okay... But be careful next time, because the mods will not forgive you.

Rudforspeed
04-22-2008, 02:07 AM
Okay... But be careful next time, because the mods will not forgive you.

Sure. Just the urge to help him out got the better of me:D