View Full Version : how to transfer cars from a career to another (prostreet)

jedi_villanueva
06-08-2008, 08:00 PM
is there a way to transfer a car that you already pimped and modded into the garage or carlot of another created career or profile????:'( (prostreet okay?)

FOX
06-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Thread should be moved to General NFS discussion/NFS ProStreet.

AgentRoo
06-08-2008, 10:19 PM
That's what the Blueprint system is for isn't it?

Mind you, you have to pay for the car and all the upgrades you've performed on the car, but it will take everything across.

So if you have a $20K car with $100K of upgrades, you need $120K free to import the car.

jedi_villanueva
06-09-2008, 01:56 AM
should i really move this thread??

okay, i tried the blueprint transfer but i think i can only apply the blueprints in that same career. i cant apply it to my other career unless i missed something... plz help

jedi_villanueva
06-09-2008, 03:53 AM
ok i went to forums about blueprints and they said that only another player can send their blueprint to you. does that mean i have to give them my blueprint then they have to resend it to me (or is that a dumb idea?) isnt there a simple way just to transfer your car to another career.... thats all im asking of prostreet. hmmmm or maybe there is a way to reset all of the race days back to the way they were without deleting your made cars? does any of my questions involve hex editing?!?! cuz im really stupid when it comes to that unless someone can give me a detailed instruction?