View Full Version : Need For Speed: Undercover Unofficial Discussion.

Sinister
07-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Discuss Undercover Rumors and Speculations here.

**This thread will be closed with the Official Announcement and Trailers of Need For Speed **

KF72
07-22-2008, 12:00 AM
Um, why did you create 3 threads that all say Placeholder? Is it for later?

Anyways, I hope that the customization will look real nice and the PS3 version will fully use the RSX.

Sinister
07-22-2008, 05:50 AM
obviously. - I had put the placeholder threads so that members will not be creating multiple ones right away, when details are given then the threads will be updated.

Its one thread instead of too many.

Rally Master
07-22-2008, 09:15 AM
The biggest question is...will the game suck? Or do I not even need to ask that question...

Sinister
07-22-2008, 05:24 PM
with UC having 18 months development, it might not, but everyone has their own tastes to the game. Some will like it, others may not.

Ľale
07-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Awesome, we finally have the section. Will be posting here more than the other boards once we get even the smallest amount of information (pictures, trailers, news etc.).

Sinister
07-22-2008, 06:13 PM
we will have more content once it is delivered.

OZ
07-27-2008, 07:51 PM
NFS Underground "leaked" video

6UWIO3-Udcg

which road to take site (http://www.whichroadtotake.com/)

there are hidden links on the video. click around on it.

edlemur
07-27-2008, 08:05 PM
visiting that site...

Ľale
07-27-2008, 08:28 PM
The site gives me a strange video...

OZ
07-27-2008, 08:36 PM
The site gives me a strange video...

there are links hidden on the video. click around

TwinTurboGTR
07-27-2008, 10:19 PM
Can't wait till wednesday :)...
Wonder when we will get to see the other feeds that have no dates on them.

Nikusakken
07-27-2008, 10:51 PM
Let's see how it goes... Viral site, Teaser trailer, etc. I hope they do a good job.

GTR
07-28-2008, 12:49 AM
Drop Date: November 18th.

Pretty cool. seems like they've learned a thing or two from GTA. which is promising.

Sinister
07-28-2008, 05:24 AM
http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/08jul/xuf011728.gif
Just a little comic which had mentioned EA and the UTA, which coincides with this teaser movie.

osa_mah91
07-28-2008, 07:03 AM
damn, looking at the video, i cant wait for this game! and i saw a BMW wheel in it :P

OZ
07-28-2008, 01:00 PM
http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/08jul/xuf011728.gif
Just a little comic which had mentioned EA and the UTA, which coincides with this teaser movie.

i hope that doesn't translate into reality :x

the only film i would love to see in game form was those films made by bmw long ago

nfs_king
07-28-2008, 01:47 PM
nfs undercover should have some of these cars on it

2006 Ford Mustang Giugiaro Concept
Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept
2008 Lamborghini Reventon
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
2008 IMSA Lamborghini Murcielago GTR
2008 GeigerCars Corvette Z06 Black Edition
2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR

and more.......(my opinion)

TwinTurboGTR
07-28-2008, 02:49 PM
^one can wish. :)
For me, cars are not the thing to worry about. EA has been doing a good job at car selection lately. If one thing is bothering me, it's gameplay. It's something they HAVEN'T been doing too good a job at lately.

Cronic
07-28-2008, 03:27 PM
I hope it is better then pro street because that game disappointed me, no free roam, the assist stuff was weird and customization was unique in the part of the Visuals but not the body work, i want to be able to customize my headlights i missed that and the mirrors more roof scoops would have been nice.

OZ
07-28-2008, 03:32 PM
nfs undercover should have some of these cars on it

2006 Ford Mustang Giugiaro Concept
Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept
2008 Lamborghini Reventon
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
2008 IMSA Lamborghini Murcielago GTR
2008 GeigerCars Corvette Z06 Black Edition
2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR

and more.......(my opinion)

No, no car lists, no music playlist, none of that crap here, car lists and music lists are a path to spam topics and anyone who post they will be dealt accordingly.

besides, lists are not what makes a game good. Pro street had an awesome car roster, and yet it sucked.

TwinTurboGTR
07-28-2008, 03:39 PM
Chronic: Underground much? LOL

Anyhoo, I just got to thinking. Let's say you are an undercover cop. So what, we just race and race and the story progresses? Sprinkle in some cop chases and everyone is happy? To me, that wouldn't make too much sense. Mabye there will be a few mission based ones, like to from point A to point B in a certain time limit? Not like checkpoint, more like take your own route, but just get there. Or follow one guy to the destination, but don't get caught by him.

IDK, but pure racing to "unravel the truth" does not make much sense. :/

Ľale
07-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Chronic: Underground much? LOL

Anyhoo, I just got to thinking. Let's say you are an undercover cop. So what, we just race and race and the story progresses? Sprinkle in some cop chases and everyone is happy? To me, that wouldn't make too much sense. Mabye there will be a few mission based ones, like to from point A to point B in a certain time limit? Not like checkpoint, more like take your own route, but just get there. Or follow one guy to the destination, but don't get caught by him.

IDK, but pure racing to "unravel the truth" does not make much sense. :/
That's one step closer to Grand Theft Auto which most people, including myself, would not like to see.

Sinister
07-28-2008, 06:53 PM
i hope that doesn't translate into reality :x

the only film i would love to see in game form was those films made by bmw long ago

You kidding?. I want to see a full length movie of Army of Two, or Dead Space, etc.

TwinTurboGTR
07-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Okay, well I didn't mean to sound as if I wanted it to turn into a GTA, because I definatly don't want it to. Just mabye something different, that's all.
Oh well. I don't have a problem with racing at all, I was just hoping for a little variety. :)

Hmm... a NFS Movie? That be interesting. How would they do it? :confused:

MuscleCarFreak
07-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Hmm... a NFS Movie? That be interesting. How would they do it? :confused:
Easy....

Fast and the Furious 4

GTR
07-29-2008, 03:18 AM
Easy....

Fast and the Furious 4
rofl good one ryan

OZ
07-29-2008, 10:22 AM
rofl good one ryan

i remenber seeing on bulletproof automotive blog that they are on it already.... T___T FNF will soon turn into a tv show if they keep doing it

anyway, regarding the game. One of the things that would imo match the storyline and make a fun play would have some sort of driving ability missions. Like on the first Driver game, where you had to convince the guys you were good by performing stunts over a garage floor.

it would be something like those "test your mighty" tests you had on mortal kombat, something to change the pace of the game...

JasonDaPsycho
07-30-2008, 03:53 AM
anyway, regarding the game. One of the things that would imo match the storyline and make a fun play would have some sort of driving ability missions. Like on the first Driver game, where you had to convince the guys you were good by performing stunts over a garage floor.

That garage mission was such a pain
I never really got to finish that mission at all, and eventually I had to download a mod (or something like that) to disable that mission

So, the test for driving skills isn't a bad idea, but please replace walls with cones and display a score in the end instead of having four crosses and you're out

However, I hope the game itself won't be too mission oriented
after all, this is "Need For Speed", not "Driver" or "GTA"

Here are some of my suggestions for the upcoming game:
1. A Calendar feature, where you can choose which race to participate that day, and have the prize (ie money) vary base on the difficulties of each race you get to choose in that day. So basically, you can choose different races base on different difficulties that day, and have your winnings vary base on the race you choose to participate in
2. The offline "Be The Cop" mode has to back. It's been a big part of NFS (and to be honest, I liked NFS because of that mode instead of the racing modes). And I'm expecting a High-Stakes-like police chases, which requires you to apply real-life police tactics to disable a car instead of just ramming it till their health bar goes empty
3. Bring back the arcade feeling to the series (ie no car simulation like Pro Street)
4. I really wanted the "custom soundtrack" feature, because I never really liked their choice of music
5. Car damages must have to do something with the car performance. If not, just exclude the car damage feature.
6. Less non-car-related product placements.
7. I really liked the Midnight Club series, and liked their way of racing. That is, no invisible walls, but clear indicators telling which is the most obvious route for you to take to the next checkpoint of the track. However, if you don't think that's the best idea, you can take an alternate route to the next checkpoint. That simply made the circuit races less dull for me, as I can try off many different routes.
8. I never really liked the drift races. They were too easy to beat and yet boring. Spend more time on other things.
9. More cars on the road will make the game a whole lot more fun
10. The destructible environments has to be back, and I'm expecting a lot more of these.

OZ
07-30-2008, 01:19 PM
awn c'mon, it wasn't that hard, i passed it on my 4th try :P besides there were far more harder missions by the end of the game. But anyway, that wasn't the issue, just the concept of having some minigame would be extra to the game. Like gran turismo who has the driving tests. Stuff like can increase the game replay value.

and, for the rest of your post, i agree with most except with the calendar thing. I don't see how a calendar would somehow match the game concept. Specially a storyline oriented one where things need to follow a certain timeline to look reasonable and fairly realistic. Also being able to choose the the conditions would suck out the challenge of it imo...

JasonDaPsycho
07-30-2008, 10:59 PM
it's not the small little mini games that I'm going against, it's the amount of these mini games
we all know how EA tries to dump everything into one game

and the whole calendar thing was just a brainstorm lol
I didn't really expect it to come true

But EA has to bring "Be the Cop" back
I've been waiting for years
I fell in love with that mode in "High Stakes", and ever since "Underground" NFS doesn't feel the same for me anymore

Just try to take the best part from each game and dump it into Undercover, along with a couple of new features, this game will be awesome
personally, I expect the following
Best part of NFS2: the sense of speed (they did a great job on that one)
Best part of NFS3: (don't really know)
Best part of NFS4: The "Be the cop" in this one is awesome (applicable on the PS ver only, the one on PC wasn't that good)
Best part of NFSPU: the variety of cars, the in-car camera, the awesome graphics and racing gameplay (very tense if you don't cheat)
Best part of NFSHP2: huge variety of cars
Best part of NFSU: Nitrous Oxide!?, car customizations
Best part of NFSU2: Free roam (it depends on how you look at the NFS)
Best part of NFSMW: the destructible environments/pursuit breakers, the cop chases were really tense
Best part of NFSC: (it's just another MW with the canyon duel which aren't even that good) Nothing really
Best part of NFSPS: I never played the game, but judging from what I've seen on the internet, the car damages seemed realistic and it will be great if they dump this feature in, but don't take anything from PS other than that

Nikusakken
07-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Best part of NFSU2: Free roam (it depends on how you look at the NFS)

How could you forget the Dino? :P. That was tecnically the only thing that I like in U2 car custumization.

Sage
07-30-2008, 11:29 PM
ditto on a be the cop mode. i loved to play that in HP2.

Imprezzive
07-31-2008, 08:29 AM
Be the Cop mode in NFS3 and 4 are probably my favorite features from those games. I didn't need a storline - I just made it up, on the spot :P

OZ
07-31-2008, 10:50 AM
Best part of NFSPS: Speed challenges, the good old cannonball run... even with the lack of traffic, it reminded me a bit of the first NFS game, with the coastal track. I liked those more than anything on PS.

Be the cop was indeed something good to be added, specially in multiplayer mode, 4 cops + 4 racers = utter big fun mess

TwinTurboGTR
07-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Imagine a cannonball type speed challenge from PS, like OZ said, with traffic and cops...
= New highway battle mode?

CLR-AMG
07-31-2008, 01:27 PM
I found a link recently with unofficial info. A magazine would be claimed to have this info but nobody knows which magazine this is, so don't say I claim these as facts, infact I hope most are untrue:

- The game appears on PS2, PS3, PSP, Nintendo DS, Wii and Xbox .
- There are 13 car- and 3 bikebrands.
- A new creditsystem to get new vehicles, which is not using money.
- A detailled damagemodel that can't be disabled.
- Fully arcade physics engine.
- 3D smoketechnologies. (???? dunno what they mean with this tbh)
- Improved graphics engine.
- In Undercover-mode you have to complete missions in a specific time, you get the possibility to use weapons.
- Progressing through the game you improve your hero by spending points to health, reactionspeed etc.
- Nighttime streetracing for the cup.
- Various stadiums are present where you can stunt for points.

And this is what I found on wikipedia, though I can't find links for confirmation of it:

Frank Gibeau (president of the EA Games label) has stated that due to the fact that the sales of ProStreet didn't live up to EA's hopes for the game, the Need for Speed franchise will go back to its roots with a number of features, including open-world racing and a new highway battle mode.

John Doyle (developer at EA Black Box) has hinted Undercover will feature a brand new game mechanic and a "Most Wanted-ish" sandbox style of gameplay.

edlemur
07-31-2008, 01:32 PM
I stopped reading when they didn't mention UC on Wii, PC, or 360...

FOX
07-31-2008, 02:28 PM
This is most likely fake info. Here's why:

1) EA wouldn't miss a chance to release their own game for PC
2) bikes are least likely to appear since what chances you got of taking out 3300+ lbs cop cars with a 500lbs bike
3) all games involving buying cars [or buying in general] utilize money; they just don't or rarely use currencies
4) weapons mean killing; EA would never introduce killing people to the NFS series
5) EA won't bother with character design; another faceless hero dropped by to own another fictional city; hence no character upgrades etc
6) stunts were never EA's thing so they wouldn't go for derby-like gameplay

Also that wiki part about UC is about 10-days old.

Ľale
07-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Which do you think I should buy it for...Wii or PSP?

Apocalypse
08-01-2008, 09:50 AM
This is most likely fake info. Here's why:

1) EA wouldn't miss a chance to release their own game for PC
2) bikes are least likely to appear since what chances you got of taking out 3300+ lbs cop cars with a 500lbs bike
3) all games involving buying cars [or buying in general] utilize money; they just don't or rarely use currencies
4) weapons mean killing; EA would never introduce killing people to the NFS series
5) EA won't bother with character design; another faceless hero dropped by to own another fictional city; hence no character upgrades etc
6) stunts were never EA's thing so they wouldn't go for derby-like gameplay

Also that wiki part about UC is about 10-days old.

Maybe, But who knows.......

edlemur
08-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Maybe, But who knows.......

No. It IS fake.

OZ
08-01-2008, 12:42 PM
2 things that piss me off on EA and NFS, releasing a game for every possible existent platform, which makes they sort of make a "all around" game so then they can port it to other systems, instead of making a decent game, bugfree on a small number of mediums, which now almost everyone has.

And spending money on D class actors whereas they could have just used 3d models and spend more on the development. Imo, the less realistic the character ingame are (that's why 3d characters) the more believable the game plot is. I know that having HooHoos and Tatas appearing on the screen is good to tempt the young kid libido into buying the game to get more, but with todays Internet, you can get much more for much less...

Radu-Cristian
08-02-2008, 08:14 PM
i think it will be a combination of Transporter and Gone In 60 seconds...and ,yeah, with games:))

Zpectre
08-02-2008, 08:47 PM
i think it will be a combination of Transporter and Gone In 60 seconds...and ,yeah, with games:))

If this is true there has to be a BMW 760iL and an Audi S8. :)

JasonDaPsycho
08-05-2008, 07:21 AM
just hearing that this game might be mission based breaks my heart
I miss the good old days

and I gotta agree with OZ on the fact that Ea's attempt on developing the same game on every single possible platform to make money is just a bad decision
and instead of hiring lame actors and show us lame movies between each race (or mission, maybe), why not stick to the CG using the game's engine and hire voice actors instead?
less money spent on stupid pointless extras = better gameplay

And what's the point of releasing a EA game on PSP?
There's no difference between 5-1-0, Own the City and Pro Street
neither is there any gameplay differences between the NBA Live series
and FIFA
and the list goes on and on...

Ľale
08-05-2008, 08:11 AM
That's why I'll get Undercover for my Wii (which I can't sell anymore for those wondering about my other thread).

bv-x
08-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Well i think Undercover will be kinda like Most Wanted and Carbon,but only that you will be the cop :)
so far Prostreet has failed and failed big time,what i think is they will try to make the game better but they always fail on somthing,as for Need For Speed Underground 2 was a big success as for the tuning..
Most wanted was good for the feature but not really on other things such as visual parts and car sellection and Most Wanted have the same Visual parts as Need For Speed Underground 2,Carbon was like an expansion to Most Wanted,but other than that i think Undercover will be better than the previous Titles... lets all hope for it to be a good game.. cause thats the only thing we can do now...

darkrazor1945
08-09-2008, 09:31 AM
just hearing that this game might be mission based breaks my heart
I miss the good old days

and I gotta agree with OZ on the fact that Ea's attempt on developing the same game on every single possible platform to make money is just a bad decision
and instead of hiring lame actors and show us lame movies between each race (or mission, maybe), why not stick to the CG using the game's engine and hire voice actors instead?
less money spent on stupid pointless extras = better gameplay

And what's the point of releasing a EA game on PSP?
There's no difference between 5-1-0, Own the City and Pro Street
neither is there any gameplay differences between the NBA Live series
and FIFA
and the list goes on and on...

Yeah, but the NFSMW 5-1-0 graphics looks not realistic like the PC and console version due to limited UMD capacity.

Well i think Undercover will be kinda like Most Wanted and Carbon,but only that you will be the cop :)
so far Prostreet has failed and failed big time,what i think is they will try to make the game better but they always fail on somthing,as for Need For Speed Underground 2 was a big success as for the tuning..
Most wanted was good for the feature but not really on other things such as visual parts and car sellection and Most Wanted have the same Visual parts as Need For Speed Underground 2,Carbon was like an expansion to Most Wanted,but other than that i think Undercover will be better than the previous Titles... lets all hope for it to be a good game.. cause thats the only thing we can do now...

Yeah... but for me NFSU2 are big fail.... Why? They replace the Ferrari with Civic and too much ricing!!! But in Undercover EA must give freedom to player to tune their car or not like in MW, Carbon, and Prostreet they have no visual rating. I think MW are successful next-gen NFS which having both NFSU tuning and NFSHP exotics.

MuscleCarFreak
08-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Hey Sin!
Remember the Thread you started a few months ago, where we can request what all we'd like to see in the next NFS game?
Got a few questions.... Did the folks at EA actually read it?
and.... was your Time spent trying to make EA understand what we want worth it, or did they blow you off, to create another stupid storyline that looks like a darker copy of the first FnF movie?

By what I've seen, our ideas were completely ignored... again.

Sinister
08-09-2008, 09:49 PM
MCF- seeing as undercover WAS started and mostly developed before that thread was started.. I'm thinking it went more towards 13.(if at all?)

MuscleCarFreak
08-10-2008, 06:37 PM
MCF- seeing as undercover WAS started and mostly developed before that thread was started.. I'm thinking it went more towards 13.(if at all?)

So in other words, they started working on it the instant ProStreet was finished....

Why couldn't they just hold u the release for alil while so they can spend more time with ProStreet.... PS had alot of potential, but as your playing it, you can tell it was rushed.

Sinister
08-10-2008, 06:58 PM
no, actually, they have been working on this BEFORE prostreet was finished., There is an article 'back to its roots' about EA Blackbox having two development teams, working (after undercover) 24 month spans for each game rather than 12. Undercover will be 16 months.

Pocono
08-20-2008, 11:42 AM
Hey guys, 3 new official screen shots and a trailer

http://www.autogamingcentral.com/cache/2008/08/nfsc_04.jpeg
http://www.autogamingcentral.com/cache/2008/08/nfsc_05.jpeg
http://www.autogamingcentral.com/cache/2008/08/nfsc_06.jpeg

check out the trailer here (http://www.autogamingcentral.com/pc/585/need-for-speed-undercover-3-new-screens-official-trailer/).

'im merging this threads, no need to make new topics if they all deal with the same subject

The Staff

Ľale
08-20-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm not liking the look of the cop cars, but besides that, not too bad.

OZ
08-20-2008, 12:15 PM
M6... i like that :)

clarinetmaster
08-20-2008, 12:40 PM
:)Sweet the cops car's look nice.

OZ
08-20-2008, 01:02 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38632.html

better quality trailer

TwinTurboGTR
08-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Soooo... This thread closing anytime soon?
Only asking becasue the other three threads created by Sinister said that they will be open with the official announcement of NFS:UC. If the new website update isn't an announment, then my bad.
Not rushing, JUST ASKING. :)

MuscleCarFreak
08-21-2008, 01:34 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38632.html

better quality trailer

Those Mustang Cop Cars looked alot like Barricade from Transformers, the Saleen S281.

Sinister
08-21-2008, 05:54 AM
Soooo... This thread closing anytime soon?
Only asking becasue the other three threads created by Sinister said that they will be open with the official announcement of NFS:UC. If the new website update isn't an announment, then my bad.
Not rushing, JUST ASKING. :)

Soon.. - When Mike's Review is posted, Then we have the thread reopened.

TwinTurboGTR
08-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Cool. Thanks Sin.

QUABERT
08-21-2008, 05:53 PM
at :48 in that trailer posted earlier, you can see a nissan gt-r cop car as well.

Pocono
08-27-2008, 03:35 PM
Really awesome shots here.

FOX
08-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Agreed but all can be found on http://needforspeed.com/undercover/home.action when you click on glass shards.
From left to right: Sunset Hills, Hway Battle, Tri City Expressway and Main Hway.

OZ
08-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Really awesome shots here.

and it should have gone into the unofficial discussion topic. Seriously, there's no need to create new topics once anything new pops up. This topic suits the news fine till the official one is opened. get it on with the rules for Christs sake...

JasonDaPsycho
08-30-2008, 04:40 AM
a closer look on the cop cars from the trailer

we can clearly see the Nissans GTRs
but what about the black and white ones (Camaro? Challenger?)

btw, blue and white really sucks on the GTRs
black and red could have been better

one more thing, it seems like one of the cop cars on the first pic had carbon fiber hood on it
not sure though

R8CCXVeyron
08-30-2008, 07:05 AM
From the front, it looks like a Camaro '09. From the side, it looks like the Guigiaro Mustang.

Any rear pics?

JasonDaPsycho
08-30-2008, 07:56 AM
From the front, it looks like a Camaro '09. From the side, it looks like the Guigiaro Mustang.

Any rear pics?

check out Pocono's pics

R8CCXVeyron
08-30-2008, 08:17 AM
I think it's a fictional car based on a Camaro, Mustang Concept, and Challenger, 'cause of the rear lights. But that's me, what do you think?

MclarenX
09-18-2008, 10:24 AM
I was searching around the Internet for more Undercover info when I stumbled upon some new game play videos over at ign.com. From what I saw, there will be:

Car Damage- There's a damage meter which probably means that your car can get totaled.

NOS Rewards Thingy- Like the one from Underground 2 (actually, it seems more like the one from Burnout 3): Stunts and Tricks= more NOS (or at least I thought it was NOS)

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14234988/need-for-speed-undercover/videos/nfs_copchase_091708.html

Cops That Know If Your breaking The Law- So they wont go in pursuit for no reason, and they're harder to disable too.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14234988/need-for-speed-undercover/videos/free_roam_withcops.html

Highway Battle- You get a running start and have to lead by a certain distance to win.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14234988/need-for-speed-undercover/videos/hwy_battle_win.html

AMV8 VANTAGE
09-18-2008, 12:20 PM
I was searching around the Internet for more Undercover info when I stumbled upon some new game play videos over at ign.com. From what I saw, there will be:

Car Damage- There's a damage meter which probably means that your car can get totaled.

NOS Rewards Thingy- Like the one from Underground 2: Stunts and Tricks= more NOS (or at least I thought it was NOS)

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14234988/need-for-speed-undercover/videos/nfs_copchase_091708.html

Cops That Know If Your breaking The Law- So they wont go in pursuit for no reason, and they're harder to disable too.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14234988/need-for-speed-undercover/videos/free_roam_withcops.html

Highway Battle- You get a running start and have to lead by a certain distance to win.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14234988/need-for-speed-undercover/videos/hwy_battle_win.html

These videos reveal that this game is just most wanted with graphic tweaks different HUD, some different cars and a different area similar to most wanted. I think that I'll buy Midnight club los angeles instead it looks a far better game. IMO undercover brings nothing new and iam so annoyed at EA about this!

If need for speed didnt go down that underground route none of this would've happened. It should have gone done the route that Test drive unlimited went!

Vanexroxics
09-19-2008, 05:20 AM
Drive Dangerously to EARN BOOST. this is spicing myself up.

AMV8 VANTAGE
09-19-2008, 06:51 AM

You sound like your referring to burnout!

Who else thinks that ea's yearly updates and gameplay recycling are getting beyond a joke? I was hoping undercover was going to be different, i wanted it to be! :(

I thought it was going to be racing on a massive open world area with pure exotic supercars, no tuners and spectular crashes, hardcore police chases with stunning graphics. All this makes me want to play Test Drive unlimited instead. :\

BTW have you seen the tricity gazette website, the lancer has the wrong year it says it is an 2006 but it is a 2008 model!

JasonDaPsycho
09-21-2008, 07:43 AM

then, one of those cool elements EXCLUSIVE to Burnout isn't exclusive anymore
and trust me, EA won't do that