View Full Version : 2005 Mazda 3i sedan

Venom
08-12-2008, 05:24 PM
The impossible has happened... I got a car O_.
A bit over 50k miles on the odo. Very fun little car, though sorry to disappoint some of you but the car is an auto lol (I still can't drive a manual.....). And before anyone hates on my lack of manual driving skillz remember this: it is impossible to learn manual on the automatic vehicles we have been having for the past 11 years, not to mention I don't have any friends who would bother letting my practice on their cars... <_<
Oh yeah, a couple pics:
http://venom.nd4spdworld.com/My_Car_Pics/thumbnails/IMG_1457s.JPG (http://venom.nd4spdworld.com/My_Car_Pics/IMG_1457s.JPG) http://venom.nd4spdworld.com/My_Car_Pics/thumbnails/IMG_1459s.JPG (http://venom.nd4spdworld.com/My_Car_Pics/IMG_1459s.JPG)
Now no more pimpin BART home from work or having to get rides to the store and stuff :P

FEAR
08-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Oh my. The streets of SF have gotten quite unsafe. :P

JK.

Pretty nice for a first car, how much it cost?

Venom
08-12-2008, 07:19 PM
lolwut I don't live in SF (that mess is 20 miles away...)
As for price it was $12,300, which is about $800 less than the blue book value :)
Other than a few scratches in the paint it is in very good condition though.

TriniGT
08-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Kyosho, or MC DE? Pic with Nfscars marked on paper, and placed on window. Plz and thnx :P

Congrats on the acquisition.

Venom
08-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Kyosho, or MC DE? Pic with Nfscars marked on paper, and placed on window. Plz and thnx :P

Congrats on the acquisition.

LOL
Though, there is a problem... The Durango occupies the garage, while the Ram is always where it is in that pic. My bro usually parks next to the Ram, which means I will often have to park on the street <_<

hondaman
08-12-2008, 07:33 PM
WATCH OUT LOLI, VENOM IS GOING MOBILE

JK. Nice looking wheels on there. Much better than the base steelies.

Killua
08-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Do a 426 Hemi swap foo... wait, it isn't a model car? :O

Haha, nice car dude, I see a lot of those around here. It's a shame about your auto gearbox and driving skills though. :P

GT5
08-12-2008, 10:20 PM
wow Venom. nice car. at least it loos better than mine.
http://www.designbrickpaving.com/images/gallery/driveway4.jpg
maybe i should add some new rims.

lol

Linkin
08-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Nice Venom!

I just spent an hour trying to install HID's in our MZD3, effing hard cars to work on. Congrats on the buy, I'll start photoshopping pronto.

Sinister
08-12-2008, 11:24 PM
lol

nice car venom, please dont rice it.

TriniGT
08-13-2008, 12:50 AM
LOL
Though, there is a problem... The Durango occupies the garage, while the Ram is always where it is in that pic. My bro usually parks next to the Ram, which means I will often have to park on the street <_<

Hmmm... that is a prob... Call dibs on the Garage, regardless. Might work - cause my bro took my garage spot <_<

Besides, you gotto get the garage for your car to go hardcore... Slammed, deep dish rimz, mad camberz, rotary engine swap with rear whel drive conversion, and, most importantly, nawwwz

Start the project :P

Texhnolith
08-13-2008, 06:08 AM
omg, Undra got wheels O_O. he's finaly able to ... get out of town!

So no exuses next time im over there, your driving up to SF that time :P

GT5
08-13-2008, 07:15 AM
Hmmm... that is a prob... Call dibs on the Garage, regardless. Might work - cause my bro took my garage spot <_<

Besides, you gotto get the garage for your car to go hardcore... Slammed, deep dish rimz, mad camberz, rotary engine swap with rear whel drive conversion, and, most importantly, nawwwz

Start the project :P
>.< hahahaha! nawwwz!

thats a good one. venom shouldn't forget to add the stickers that come with all the new parts he's gonna buy..xD

decals biitch!!

GTR
08-13-2008, 07:27 AM
Zoom Zoom Zoom! :D

Venom
08-13-2008, 09:05 AM
ROFL, like I would rice a car. I am TEH ANTI RICE foos! :P

omg, Undra got wheels O_O. he's finaly able to ... get out of town!

So no exuses next time im over there, your driving up to SF that time :P
BRING IT XD

Imprezzive
08-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Nice car, Venom. I always loved the Mazda3.

Are you considering any upgrades? Tints? Wheels? I've seen a Mazda3 with OZ Superleggras driving around here and it doesn't look that bad.

Venom
08-13-2008, 09:33 AM
Nice car, Venom. I always loved the Mazda3.

Are you considering any upgrades? Tints? Wheels? I've seen a Mazda3 with OZ Superleggras driving around here and it doesn't look that bad.

Maybe wheels sometime in the future. A few minor engine mods may be possible also down the road.

FEAR
08-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Maybe wheels sometime in the future. A few minor engine mods may be possible also down the road.

If you do a 2.3 MZR swap...

I will give you a cookie, and 100,000 internets. :P

Driv3r
08-16-2008, 12:33 AM
It's...

...cute :}

Sage
08-16-2008, 03:30 AM
one of my friends has one of these, it's a pretty nice car to be in, and has good ride from the few rides i've had in it.

good to see yours isn't riced :P

t3ku
08-16-2008, 05:54 AM
lol I know if I had a friend who wanted to learn to drive a manual, I wouldnt let him drive mine from fear of popping clutch and destroying gearbox >_>

Nice ride der Venom, it's blue me approve ;o

osa_mah91
08-16-2008, 07:58 AM
OMG i wanted that car so bad! ask Imprezzive!!! its pretty cool!

on the other note, ill have to look for some other car...you cant have lots of same cars on the forum you know :P

Robbie Hanson
08-16-2008, 08:24 AM
Venom, I share your pain on the manny-tranny desire :P

Nice little 3, I really like those....Is it as fast as it's supposed to be? :)