View Full Version : Will Nfs undercover be a good game?

clarinetmaster
08-18-2008, 05:54 PM
Will Nfs undercover be a good game? I think EA has finally got it right.;) What's your opinon?

Sinister
08-18-2008, 06:28 PM
wait 3 months

OZ
08-18-2008, 07:42 PM
assumptions are overrated

JasonDaPsycho
08-19-2008, 02:40 AM
I can't feel anything positive regarding the next NFS
1. They spent money on hiring a good writer, which is bad because, this is a video game, not a movie
2. http://www.nfscars.net/storage/games/undercover/media/screenshots/33d4329e-520b-4af2-85b5-82a20383418c.jpg
a possible hint telling us that there may not be a "Be The Cop Mode" (due to the fact that the cop car isn't even licensed), and that the cop car seemed to be taken from MW or Carbon....

Speedy25
08-19-2008, 04:15 AM
It might suck or it might not suck.Its up to the player.But my opnion is that its will just be the same as MW only the storyline is different but with the same crappy gameplay.:\:(:'(:D

Speedoholic
08-19-2008, 04:40 AM
If EA takes players' opinion they would make a hell of a game. If they keep the ProStreet gameplay and style, it will suck. They should go back to the old NFS, Porsche Unleashed for example.

shaunawyong
08-19-2008, 05:29 AM
I can't feel anything positive regarding the next NFS
1. They spent money on hiring a good writer, which is bad because, this is a video game, not a movie
2. http://www.nfscars.net/storage/games/undercover/media/screenshots/33d4329e-520b-4af2-85b5-82a20383418c.jpg
a possible hint telling us that there may not be a "Be The Cop Mode" (due to the fact that the cop car isn't even licensed), and that the cop car seemed to be taken from MW or Carbon....

It looks like that cop car is from heat lvl1 :) It goes to show that they are too lazy to mod new cars. Just my personal opinion:D

RedTwentyFour
08-19-2008, 07:16 AM
the problem is that this cop car does not fulfill the graphical standard of pro street, and assuming that undercover will look as good or better than pro street this mesh would pretty much make the game suck, yes. technically they HAVE to remodel it, or its a chop.

AgentRoo
08-22-2008, 03:06 AM
If we're lucky, that cop-car is a temporary placeholder model, and they'll be working on a replacement.

However, I have the unfortunate feeling that won't be the case...

Edit: Ah, just read the unofficial discussion, it seems there is a trailer with Mustang and a Nissan GT-R cop car. Could be that the old model represents generic cops, and other cops get licensed vehicles.

clarinetmaster
08-28-2008, 01:14 PM
hopefully They do make new cop cars but then again I do miss cross's black corvette.

R8CCXVeyron
08-29-2008, 09:55 AM
If EA takes players' opinion they would make a hell of a game. If they keep the ProStreet gameplay and style, it will suck. They should go back to the old NFS, Porsche Unleashed for example.

I believe they had almost the same gameplay. Everyone knows Porsche Unleashed was like a sim, and so was PS. :D

In my opinion, as long as it's like NFS HP2 gameplay, it's in my games list. :D

Gamester
09-16-2008, 04:37 PM
I believe they had almost the same gameplay. Everyone knows Porsche Unleashed was like a sim, and so was PS. :D

In my opinion, as long as it's like NFS HP2 gameplay, it's in my games list. :D

Yea, the last true NFS game was NFSHP2. All the others after it have just been a HUGE step in the wrong direction. I had been buying all NFS's up until I tried NFS Underground. I had never i my life been so disgusted and disappointed by a video game. Needless to say, I returned that game the day I bought it and never bought a NFS game since.

All they need to do to make a great NFS game, and to revive this series that started out so great, is to only have awesome super cars, exotics, and muscle cars on actual roads with traffic and cops utilizing todays graphics and physics.

We don't need a bunch of crappy little import economy cars, a stupid story line or closed off race tracks. Just let us roam the roads with the best cars in the world as fast as humanly possible while freaking out traffic and pissing off cops along the way. That is what NFS is all about :D

I wish EA would wake up and smell the bacon for once and the Undercover is looking like another disappointment so far. I mean seriously, is this a movie or a game? :rolleyes5

RedTwentyFour
09-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Yea, the last true NFS game was NFSHP2.

QTF! :/

- Rick.

CVPI19
09-16-2008, 07:11 PM
Actually the be the cop modes have been confirmed already in this video here.

http://needforspeed.sk/novinky.php?od=20&hra=9

Also the be the cop modes for the PS3, X-Box 360, PC and Nintendo DS is Crimnial Scramble Mode, the PSP version gets Chase Down Mode, the Wii version has Party Play mode which has its version of be the cop mode included in there the PS2 version is the only console game that lacks it so far not sure if Crimnial Scramble mode will be in the moble phone, i-phone/i-pod touch versions. Also the north american EA store confirms Crimnial Scramble Mode for the PC, and the other next gen systems too.

http://eastore.ea.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=ea&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE&productID=95001300

theo
09-16-2008, 07:27 PM
I hope it's good but this:
assumptions are overrated

is correct. Plus it's way too early anyways.

-theo

Vette_C6
09-16-2008, 11:57 PM
Theres been alot of disappointment that has come along with alot of the more recent NFS titles, I think what E.A. needs to do is come up with some kind of suggestion box for NFS, where people say what they would like to see in the next NFS game. Personally I want Ferrari's, there hasn't been a Ferrari in a NFS game since HP:2, which was a really good game. Neon underglow would be awesome. I hope that the driving, the physics and stuff will be realistic. This is all my personal opinion, don't hate, appreciate.

R8CCXVeyron
09-18-2008, 04:09 AM
There was an annoying dude that kept on saying "don't hate congratulate" I hope you're not annoying.

I'm pretty sure based on the gameplay, it would be a better game.

Vette_C6
09-18-2008, 02:23 PM
There was an annoying dude that kept on saying "don't hate congratulate" I hope you're not annoying.

I'm pretty sure based on the gameplay, it would be a better game.

I can be annoying.

MclarenX
09-20-2008, 02:05 AM
I feel that it won't be bad, but I'm not really sure if it would be good. I only have so much material to get info. From what I can say right now is I liked Most Wanted, so I'll probably like this game.

oshaylinux
09-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Undercover is a remake of MW in my opinion

KrazyBoy
12-14-2008, 01:19 AM
It improved very good. :)