View Full Version : What would you expect of NFS:UC?

R8CCXVeyron
08-30-2008, 12:54 AM
Seeing trailers, screenshots, and gameplay footage, I want to know what you guys think based on the trailers this game will be.

It will most probably be like the Most Wanted scene, and it won't be a sim. 8)

XCROSSX
09-18-2008, 04:54 PM
From what I saw in the trailers and other vids it will be like MW 2. I like the storyline thing cause to me it's kinda boring to race in a arcade game with no story. If we will be able to control the car normally (MW like) it will be cool.

P.S. Just gimme a Corvette, I wanna race

ricersHA
11-07-2008, 04:50 PM
a recycle game like the last 4 of 5 games just a different city

nascar1962
11-07-2008, 05:08 PM
what car is that

nascar1962
11-07-2008, 05:08 PM
From what I saw in the trailers and other vids it will be like MW 2. I like the storyline thing cause to me it's kinda boring to race in a arcade game with no story. If we will be able to control the car normally (MW like) it will be cool.

P.S. Just gimme a Corvette, I wanna race

what car is that?

maggit
11-07-2008, 06:12 PM
a recycle game like the last 4 of 5 games just a different city

Hmm... come to think of it... it seems like EA is re-using the same engine for NFS since the Underground
series started. They just change graphics and features... no wonder it always feels the same.

TwinTurboGTR
11-07-2008, 06:25 PM
???
WTF is going on in here?! Nothing makes sense, save for the first post!

ricersHA
11-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Hmm... come to think of it... it seems like EA is re-using the same engine for NFS since the Underground
series started. They just change graphics and features... no wonder it always feels the same.

the NFS seris is sad now so far for UC someone needs to tell me how it is how like the old style NFS who is going to buy it until then i can't say for sure how the game will be.