View Full Version : "Ferrile Bord" Marra's Ford Fiesta Freestyle

Marra90
09-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Since the econemy on our side of the water has been going mental and pushing petrol/diesel prices up and down i have invested in a nice little run around car. A Metallic red 02 Ford Fiesta 3dr. I still have the LR but im using that for weekends and such.
Specs:
1250cc Zetec SE
5spd Manual
3dr
Leccy windows
Aircon
CD player
Central locking
and some other stuff....

Pic - Mines the one on the right with the alloys, next to my mates mk4 and his sisters mk5 in same colour:
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8229/img460tz4.jpg

Big_muppet996 aka tom aka my cousin from the other side of the country just wrote his identical fiesta off in an accident. It had 25,000 miles on the clock but the engine is in good working order. Mine has 125,000 on the clock so i bought his entire wrecked car for 250 GPB and im breaking up and stealing a lot of the good parts, including the engine :D
will post pictures of it soon,

Killua
09-04-2008, 04:57 PM
That's a nice little car. Hey, why doesn't bm_996 post here anymore?

Zpectre
09-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Specs:
1250cc Zetec SE
5spd Manual
3dr
Leccy windows
Aircon
CD player
Central locking
and some other stuff....

A Zetec is a respectable engine no matter the cubic capacity. :thumbsup:

Marra why is it that the British have such a sharp sense of humour? I know of a guy named DarrenR something at NFSUnlimited and you remind me of him in the sense of being a funny, legitimately British poster. :)

Bl0cks
09-05-2008, 01:16 PM
HOT DAMN, I like it

Marra90
09-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Big_muppet (aka tom) was having password problems i think, but i think he lost intrest also, shame really, hes a funny guy lol. My uncle raise him well
and at zpectre, thanks, i took it out for a rag about earlier, its fairly pokey, i had a little skirmish with a 1.4 Vauxhall Corsa and i wiped it all over the road, i was pleasntly surprised, however if was in the landy i wouldv'e murdered it ....
and thanks to you blocks

Dr.DooM
09-16-2008, 01:01 PM
BM can haz return

Hmm i miss my car! i will post pictures of the crash on this thread i guess, since its goina be part of this car eventually......

Marra90
09-20-2008, 11:39 AM
hah, just noticed that i seem to have stolen another users car name (by complete accident i assure you)
i'll find a new one

Marra90
10-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Was out in the piece of board today and hit a pheasant, and it cracked the headlight mounting bracket, unfortunately it was the same side as was damaged in toms accident, so i might have to shell out for a complete unit.

Serviced the car myself, new pads, discs, oil change, sparkplug change, air filter, pollen filter, oil filter, cam belt, and i cleaned it out all nice and good.
Noticed an increase of 4 MPG after my efforts : D

SLZ Roadstar
10-20-2008, 05:58 AM
That red car is called Ford Ikon over here

Marra90
11-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Ikon? what the hell!!
I was looking over the car today and noticed that the bonnet has become covered in chips from stones being kicked up, so im thinking of getting the bonnet and front quarters resprayed, im also going to re black all the bumper parts when i can be bothered to clean the car.
Also ive started to put thicker oil into the engine than what is said in the hand book, because the engine has had a lot of miles put on it so i figure that the thicker oil will help to allow for some of the wear and tear the engine has on it.

Indigo
11-08-2008, 03:45 AM
That's a nice little car, man. Cool to see people that still like the older Ford small cars.