View Full Version : COPS!!! Happy To See Them Or Not?

Charger69
10-07-2008, 06:55 AM
I am just curious to know how many on you out there are happy to have the police back in need for speed and how many are not! Personally im happy about it coz it was tons of fun being chased by them... :P

Apocalypse
10-07-2008, 08:04 AM
BACK?
They were already in Most wanted and Carbon.. yeah Prostreet didnt have cops coz it was legal racing..

MclarenX
10-07-2008, 08:07 AM
It WAS pretty fun being chased by them, but it got really annoying in Carbon. They seemed to have lost all use to you, and getting chased at night is a bit of an eyesore. That was the reason why I thought Most Wanted felt faster and bigger; because you could see a long way, it wasn't as cramped, and there was plenty of light. The only time I felt that in Carbon was when I was up in the canyon feeling like king of the city.

NickBlackDragon
10-07-2008, 09:26 AM
the cops are too slow imho

CVPI19
10-08-2008, 12:42 PM
What makes pleased is the return of the be the cop modes since playable police are fun just as outrunning them in the games.

NickBlackDragon
10-08-2008, 12:46 PM
id liek police, that, are as much fo a challenge to run away from in real life, if you do a crash which does so much damage as to buckle a wheel or something which imobalises your car would help, but if the cops could actually box you in or cause as much damage to you as it would if you ran into them, it would create so much more fo a challenge

Indigo
10-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Well, thanks to all the gai cheats the cops have in Carbon (like being close to invincible) they don't need any more halp.

NickBlackDragon
10-08-2008, 01:01 PM
i did not know of that, however being the acheivement ***** i am, i wouldnt want it to affect my acheivements, and that still doesnt make you as prone to damage as the police cars are

NFS Police Force
10-08-2008, 01:58 PM
It about time thy add the Cop Mode back into the game .That is probly to most part of the game you will see played the most in the game .The story mode is just a add on to the fun of the game .But I bet you if you do a poll .I know alot of people would just buy it just for the Cop Mode .That is something that has been missing for a long long long time .Finlly EA got the hint that we whated a Cop Mode back .So yes I am happy to see the cops back .But for a Cop Mode .I am not happy thy are hard to get away from .

svbla
10-24-2008, 07:56 AM
I love to play wi' cops !! excited! just makes me feel I am a criminal on the run!!!

Delta 08
10-31-2008, 06:42 AM
I found it really fun on MW and Carbon whith cops after me, it was funny going around in circles on heat level 1, you can really confuse the cops there

Sinister
10-31-2008, 06:58 AM
the police in undercover, are heavier and faster for the most part. It should be fun.

CVPI19
10-31-2008, 07:00 AM
I also look forward to playing as the cops too and chasing the bad guys for a change instead of just being the bad guys.

R8CCXVeyron
10-31-2008, 07:01 AM
Heavier? I don't mind faster, but heavier?!?! AWRIGHT!!!!