I Need Speed 09
10-21-2008, 05:53 PM
I currently have:
Chevy Corvette Z06 level 4 performance in every section- Drag
Nissan GT-R level 4 performance in every section- Grip
Ford GT level 4 performance in every section -Speed
Porsche Turbo level 4 performance in every section - Grip
Mazda RX-7 level 4 performance in every section - Drift

Do you think these are the right cars in every type of race, if not what do you suggest and how should I tune it. Someone help me please!

Sinister
10-21-2008, 07:14 PM
well, if you want to be like the rest of the players using the glitch or not, using the challenger or the old camaro for drag is a better option, otherwise, using the zonda, which more beginner gamers have been using, is your best bet, as it does go fast.

ricersHA
10-21-2008, 07:49 PM
i love the 911 in speed and in grip as well you get tons of points and the 911 seems to never to loose it grip too

I Need Speed 09
10-21-2008, 08:18 PM
well, if you want to be like the rest of the players using the glitch or not, using the challenger or the old camaro for drag is a better option, otherwise, using the zonda, which more beginner gamers have been using, is your best bet, as it does go fast.

Can you tell me more about this glitch.

Sinister
10-21-2008, 10:01 PM
it makes use of stage parts in a sequence which creates an unfair advantage for the user of said glitch.

I Need Speed 09
10-22-2008, 07:09 PM
I notice people with lots of money (around 999,000,000). Is that by natural game play or is there a glitch or cheat to bounce you up to having that much money?

dsrttt100
11-03-2008, 08:36 PM
I need speed 09. Do u have a PC?
U could go to the cheat section and find the mini savegame and change the amount of money.
I tried it . Works

FreelancerMar
11-03-2008, 09:31 PM
@ the Topics creator.

My personal Favs for each race type.
Grip. Wrx-Sti(Short twisty Tracks), Rx-8(Willow Springs, & general grip) P911 Turbo(General Grip and Sector Shootout)
Drag. Dodge Charger(Not the Challnger), Chevell SS(Wheelie car)
Speed Challnge. Nissan R-35 GT-R. (Not the fastest car out there but IMHO it is the most Stabele.)
Drift. Toyota AE86 Sprinter Corolla , Nissan 350Z, Infinity G-35.

With Few exceptions, all cars are at Lvl 3 Tuned Upgrades.

It is also Important to note that I do not play this title online. I have not played an NFS online Since MW. The double blind matchmaking system basically made it impossable to play with my friends and almost Impossable to play without cheaters. Im hoping the latest and future titles will not make playing online so user unfriendly.