View Full Version : Will the Bugatti own everything?

Delta 08
10-30-2008, 08:43 AM
The bugatti veyron has been announced and will be in undercover like it was in prostreet.

However, I think it's too fast.

1001 HP, 0-60 2.5 secs and 253 mph is too fast for a stock car.

The only way they can keep this car in the game is limt its perfromance upgrades

What do you think?

edlemur
10-30-2008, 09:08 AM
No. As in all other NFS, you will be able to tune any other car and make it just as fast. Which not only is stupidly unrealistic, but also kills the point of having such cars.

Apocalypse
10-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Exactly. Same for Zonda and McLaren F1(hopeful)

R8CCXVeyron
10-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Nope. As in NFS MW, Golf's can catch up to Carrera GT's.

MclarenX
10-30-2008, 11:17 AM
I think they toned the catchup down for Undercover, so I'm pretty sure that can't happen; and as far as tuning a car will go, it's always been "the better the stock performance, the better the tuned performance no matter what the stats say". It's really only been that AI that allows for Golfs to catch up to Carreras in my opinion, and if you tune one Golf and one CGT to maximum without the rubber band AI, the CGT would definitely win. Although, yes, I think the effect of tuning and performance upgrades on lower end cars are WAY exaggerated.

R8CCXVeyron
10-30-2008, 11:23 AM
I was doing that you get the point thing. XD

OZ
10-30-2008, 12:28 PM
sorry but I'm gonna have to lock this topic. There's no need for topic for a single car on the game, otherwise we will end up with a cluttered forum. The official car discussion is the place to deal with these kind of questions. I suggest you guys use it.

TOPIC LOCKED