View Full Version : No Demo? Will it effect EA's sales?

xxaznboixx
11-03-2008, 12:56 PM
I know you guys will say theres already a thread made for this, but hear me out.

Will EA make a Demo when NFSUC is RELEASED? Think about it. Usually games have a demo to give consumers (Us) a idea how the game is. I know demos make me decide weather or not the game is actually worth buying. We cant all say "THIS GAME ROCKS" considering what happened with Carbon and Pro Street.

I am probably one of the few people that absolutely LOVED Carbon. I still play it today doing Time Trials on the canyons. As for pro street it was terrible for me, but alot of other people still like it.

I know EA said they didnt want to make a demo now since they wanted to concentrate on the full game. But, it would be a good idea to maybe release a demo after they release/complete the game. Just so people can get a feel/idea how the game is to THEM.

OZ
11-03-2008, 01:29 PM
http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23102

Search before posting. There's a topic dealing about this subject on this same page.

TOPIC LOCKED

Sinister
11-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Also, have you heard of renting before buying, its a new concept that has started with consoles, which allows gamers to test out full versions of games, and then choose whether or not they would prefer to own their own copy of it.