View Full Version : did you get the game?

basty
11-18-2008, 07:55 AM
did you get nfs undercover?

Vanexroxics
11-18-2008, 07:58 AM
i got for PSP so yeah.

the game isn't that bad, but there's lots of cars in the PSP version either.

06FERRARIENZO
11-18-2008, 08:40 AM
i pre ordered it for the pc but i don't have it yet.

monkey.wesley
11-18-2008, 08:59 AM
i have it... i decided to use a torrent:( (i have to wait 3 more days to get the orginal) so, did you get nfs undercover?

Uh... warez alert?

maggit
11-18-2008, 09:47 AM
Well... he bought it nevertheless. He just needs to get it delivered, right?

CVPI19
11-18-2008, 09:47 AM
I already have the mobile phone version since it came out last week and planning to get it for the PC, DS and Wii for Christmas.

OZ
11-18-2008, 09:55 AM
i have it... i decided to use a torrent:( (i have to wait 3 more days to get the orginal) so, did you get nfs undercover?

Uh... warez alert?

Well... he bought it nevertheless. He just needs to get it delivered, right?

If he had bought it, he should have waited till it arrived at his place. This forum has strong rules against warez talk and we don't condone the discussion of "torrents" or any other illegal form of acquiring games. It doesn't matter if he bought the game or not. Warez talk is not allowed on the forums.

THE STAFF.

Rally Master
11-18-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm about 110% sure I won't get it.

Sinister
11-18-2008, 04:57 PM
of course not, there's no subaru for you to drive ;)

I'm obviously going to be getting it, and with aru's mods, I will have high hopes for the ferrari's to be coming eventually.

CVPI19 - the mobile version, on the ipod? is it actually any good or ?

Double Mac
11-18-2008, 05:16 PM
(...) with aru's mods, I will have high hopes for the ferrari's to be coming eventually.

You've just come up with the most encouraging UC (semi) review that I have read so far... and I've read a few. Now, that's what I call good news!

ricersHA
11-18-2008, 07:07 PM
no and will no longer buy another NFS game until the real roots is really there not the street racing roots but the pre-underground street racing roots as in HP style NFS isn't about hitting traffic and stupid cuts sceens with guns and actor it is about the cars not car culture scene.SO it doesn't matter how good the graphics are and the F1 is the game in the end NFS is just another average new street racing game that is no different from the others that i don't buy either.NFS is a dead seris now and ready to bury it behind me for good as well.

basty
11-19-2008, 05:07 AM
" "torrents" or any other illegal form of acquiring games. " torrents are legal in Romania:(

XY_Futura
11-19-2008, 05:16 AM
Well i got my hands on the game yesterday 1 day ahead of its suposed date to come out lol. friends at eb :P. anyway i must say i have finnished all of the missions already so to game isn't that hard. still got a shit load of races to go.. how ever the cops r way more hard core then in Carbon so makes it more fun. the free rome is great alot o highways with realist traffic so u can do the good old wangan style racing which they have in this game. the graphics r great. feed back on the g25 how ever is a bit harsh had to turn it off so i could drive. anyway its a good game. ive had all of the nfs's and this is one of the best ive played. just wish there was drift it in like nfsUG2.

anyway have a good one :P

XY_Futura

F.R.
11-19-2008, 05:16 AM
i'm 5000000000000000000000000% sure I will get it.:D Because there is a Ford Focus.

MclarenX
11-19-2008, 05:47 AM
i'm 5000000000000000000000000% sure I will get it.:D Because there is a Ford Focus.

Plus you have that IS-F you wanted to convertl:D I'm pretty sure that I'll get the game. I'm confident that my computer can handle those framerate issues. It did with the Prostreet demo. Also, as Sin said, Aru's gonna be modding it. It should be very fun with all those other cars in-game.

GreedyTurbo529
11-19-2008, 05:51 AM
heck yeah I got the game! the customization isnt great at all, but I can make it work

Sinister
11-19-2008, 06:03 AM
" "torrents" or any other illegal form of acquiring games. " torrents are legal in Romania:(

maybe so, but it is not legal discussion on this site.

UCN Conversions
11-19-2008, 06:17 AM
no and will no longer buy another NFS game until the real roots is really there not the street racing roots but the pre-underground street racing roots as in HP style NFS isn't about hitting traffic and stupid cuts sceens with guns and actor it is about the cars not car culture scene.SO it doesn't matter how good the graphics are and the F1 is the game in the end NFS is just another average new street racing game that is no different from the others that i don't buy either.NFS is a dead seris now and ready to bury it behind me for good as well.

Amen to that!!!

PCG-UB
11-19-2008, 06:40 AM
..... game?

..... what game?

XY_Futura
11-19-2008, 07:07 AM
..... game?

..... what game?

ur on this site yet u dont know what a game is??? where have u been hiding :P lol

F.R.
11-19-2008, 07:20 AM
..... game?

..... what game?

~insert fail pic here~

man....NFSUC!

OZ
11-19-2008, 07:30 AM
..... game?

..... what game?

ur on this site yet u dont know what a game is??? where have u been hiding :P lol

~insert fail pic here~

man....NFSUC!

the lack of the ":o" icon on his msg must have made you guys not get his sarcasm. Althou for me it was quite clear and i agree with his message...

let me put in a better way

"... game? ...is there a game in nfsc?:o"

FOX
11-19-2008, 09:22 AM
"... game? ...is there a game in nfsuc?:o"
Fix'd it for ya.

And... I was afraid someone will eventually say that... I'm still gonna get that game. That way or another...:evil:

Also I hope that arushan will grace NFSCars with new mod and tools. And Oleg with updated Zmod engine for UC car import.

CVPI19
11-19-2008, 10:14 AM
of course not, there's no subaru for you to drive ;)

I'm obviously going to be getting it, and with aru's mods, I will have high hopes for the ferrari's to be coming eventually.

CVPI19 - the mobile version, on the ipod? is it actually any good or ?

Well the mobile phone version of Undercover lacks the cop modes like cops n robbers, criminal scramble and chase down, the graphics are similar to the earlier NFS Games like TNFS for the PSX/Saturn/3DO, NFS II for the PSX and NFS III for the PSX. Like the console versions no dash views, speedbreaker, and you start out with the VW R32 and when I upgrade my cars I just modify the performance but keep the body stock since I'm not a fan of cars with bodykits. Its not a bad game well before you start a race in career mode Chase Lihn instructs the player on what do before it starts. Also the mobile phone version also has some classic NFS features like 3 lap races from TNFS to NFS: HP2 and lap knockout from NFS III: HP to NFS: HP2. I give EA props for bringing back some retro features in the mobile phone version.

Apocalypse
11-19-2008, 10:20 AM
Will I get Undercover?
================
I wonder even if it even releases in my country :P

nascar1962
11-19-2008, 10:38 AM
yes i got the game at gamestop at exactly at 10 am when the store opened, this games is sweet i like the way you can drift around turns during the race and i like the part in some races you can win someones pinkslip to there car, the cars i have so far are the dodge charger srt8 super bee, plymouth hemi cuda, chevy camaro concept, 2009 shelby gt 500 KR

xxaznboixx
11-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Well i got my hands on the game yesterday 1 day ahead of its suposed date to come out lol. friends at eb :P. anyway i must say i have finnished all of the missions already so to game isn't that hard. still got a shit load of races to go.. how ever the cops r way more hard core then in Carbon so makes it more fun. the free rome is great alot o highways with realist traffic so u can do the good old wangan style racing which they have in this game. the graphics r great. feed back on the g25 how ever is a bit harsh had to turn it off so i could drive. anyway its a good game. ive had all of the nfs's and this is one of the best ive played. just wish there was drift it in like nfsUG2.

anyway have a good one :P

XY_Futura

Especially the highway battles. Reminds me alot of playing Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 back in the arcades. Weaving traffic and everything. Also It is REALLY FUN with the G25.

CVPI19
11-19-2008, 02:11 PM
When I get the Nintendo DS version I will review it and tell everyone how is it. I can't wait for it especially its Criminal Scramble mode too bad it was not a cop mode in the big box console and PC versions.

xxaznboixx
11-19-2008, 03:13 PM
When I get the Nintendo DS version I will review it and tell everyone how is it. I can't wait for it especially its Criminal Scramble mode too bad it was not a cop mode in the big box console and PC versions.

I heard the mode is only available for the PSP

CVPI19
11-19-2008, 03:29 PM
I heard the mode is only available for the PSP

Actually the PSP version has its own cop mode toot that is Chase Down and its unlocked in Career Mode under boss fight mode and Crimnial Scramble is for both versions as stated on Amazon.

PSP version features

http://eastore.ea.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=ea&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=718200&Env=BASE&productID=107781400

http://www.amazon.com/Need-Speed-Undercover-Sony-PSP/dp/B001AZFSF6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1227134369&sr=8-6

From EA.com's store

•Go Deep Undercover - Race into an action-packed story of pursuit and betrayal. Take on jobs and compete in races to prove yourself as you infiltrate and take down an international crime syndicate.
•Highway Battle - Fight off the cops and others as you take down your prey in high-speed, high stake multi-car chases. New and vastly improved AI mechanics mean more aggressive and intelligent cops focused on taking you out fast and by any means necessary.
•Chase Down - Tear across the highway and discover the Tri-Cities area as a cop while you chase down and bust your rivals.
•Heroic Driving Engine - An all-new game engine lets you pull off amazing moves for the ultimate driving edge.

From Amazon.com

•Go Deep Undercover - Race into an action-packed story of pursuit and betrayal. Take on jobs and compete in races to prove yourself as you infiltrate and take down an international crime syndicate.
•Highway Battle - Fight off the cops and others as you take down your prey in high-speed, high stake multi-car chases. New and vastly improved AI mechanics mean more aggressive and intelligent cops focused on taking you out fast and by any means necessary.
•Criminal Scramble - Be a cop and chase down criminals in the Criminal Scramble Mode.
•Chase Down - Tear across the highway and discover the Tri-Cities area as a cop while you chase down and bust your rivals.

Nintendo DS version features

http://eastore.ea.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=ea&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=718200&Env=BASE&productID=95017900

http://www.amazon.com/Need-Speed-Undercover-Nintendo-DS/dp/B001AZFSEC/ref=pd_bbs_sr_12?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1227134369&sr=8-12

•Criminal Scramble - Be a cop and chase down criminals in the Criminal Scramble Mode.
•Heroic Driving Engine - An all-new game engine lets you pull off amazing moves for the ultimate driving edge.

XY_Futura
11-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Especially the highway battles. Reminds me alot of playing Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 back in the arcades. Weaving traffic and everything. Also It is REALLY FUN with the G25.

Yep i still have my cards for Maximum Tune 3. ive spent close to $2,500 AU on the arcade game lol.
used to be the best at my arcade. but people have gotten better lol

anyway thats a lil offtopic lol

darkrazor1945
11-22-2008, 05:20 AM
Well the mobile phone version of Undercover lacks the cop modes like cops n robbers, criminal scramble and chase down, the graphics are similar to the earlier NFS Games like TNFS for the PSX/Saturn/3DO, NFS II for the PSX and NFS III for the PSX. Like the console versions no dash views, speedbreaker, and you start out with the VW R32 and when I upgrade my cars I just modify the performance but keep the body stock since I'm not a fan of cars with bodykits. Its not a bad game well before you start a race in career mode Chase Lihn instructs the player on what do before it starts. Also the mobile phone version also has some classic NFS features like 3 lap races from TNFS to NFS: HP2 and lap knockout from NFS III: HP to NFS: HP2. I give EA props for bringing back some retro features in the mobile phone version.

How about the iPod and N-gage version?

The_R
11-22-2008, 09:39 AM
got on PC, Loved It, Beat It, Now Messing Aorund with it....^_^

CVPI19
12-27-2008, 01:37 AM
Ok everyone I got Undercover for the PC, Wii and Nintendo DS and I was right all along Criminal Scramble was for the Nintendo DS and in addition to Criminal Scramble in that version you also get All Points mode. Now the DS version is better than the mobile phone version but lacks interiors and drivers like in the mobile phone versions and and its graphics are also similar to the earlier TNFS/PSX version of NFS III: Hot Pursuit. Also like the mobile phone, PC and console versions this version also lacks the dash views too. Now my review on the Criminal Scramble mode in the Nintendo DS its ok but like Cops N Robbers mode which I had a blast in doing on Christmas day I won as a robber but lost as a cop now as I said like the cops n robbers mode in PC, XBox 360 and PS3 versions the sirens automatically turn on when you engage the robbers and Criminal Scramble is pretty much similar to cops n robbers expect its offline and its a single player mode. Now Cops N Robbers in the wii has to be unlocked in that version of the game now as the choice for police cruisers in the Nintendo DS version instead of the crappy civic class cruiser I got to drive a pursuit version of the Dodge Charger SRT-8 and when I was chasing down Nickel who is G-Mac's righthand man in the Big Box Console and PC versions while he works for Hector and Zach Maio in the DS version I got to kick his butt with a real 2005 Ford Mustang GT police car which is the unit that chases the players down in getaway, bounty and state to state missions. I give the Nintendo DS version of this game 5 out of 10 stars because of the fact criminal scramble isn't a full mode but more like a mix of cops n robbers mode and the chase down missions from the console and PC version. Other wise its ok and but it should have been a full mode in general in all versions though other wise its not bad especially its fun to bust the bad guys with these missions.