View Full Version : funny radio conversations

aziz
11-25-2008, 11:05 AM
i just over heard a cop reporting to HQ. ' a guy was resisting arrest , now his refusing to talk, and he wont take off his helmet, i got his ID . first name Ryan, second name Cooper.' that made me lol

RedTwentyFour
11-29-2008, 05:44 AM
LOL thats a great insider actually, not bad!
i like the cop that tells the other one that someone smashes tomatoes at his car :) and that the other cop can come over if he feels like it!

- Rick

Double Mac
11-29-2008, 06:34 AM
Sh*t, I missed that one. (I usually get spotted by the cops after around a minute of cruising and then they stop jabbering on about casual stuff.) I like the one about 'a horse with no driver' & 'rubber products'. Some of those exchanges are just normal rather than funny (a truck with no headlights, a notebook left in a glovebox, etc.).

06FERRARIENZO
12-19-2008, 10:51 AM
how about "i just caught a pickup truck spinning doughnuts on the basket ball court".

TopHat01
12-21-2008, 04:22 AM
how about "i just caught a pickup truck spinning doughnuts on the basket ball court".

Loved that one. Also, for all the "skate." players, I head on that went along the lines of:

"Dispatch, I got an older male riding a skateboard...yeah, he looks too old to be riding a skateboard. Apparently he's from San Vanelona, I'll tell him to go home."

Another funny one:

"Dispatch: We have a report of several teenagers, aged 13-18, all wearing hoodies, cruising around in a green, late model station wagon. Could I get a unit to head up?
Unit: Roger that, I'll go tell them to go home."

At least Black Box had some humor in the game. :)

06FERRARIENZO
12-24-2008, 12:15 AM
have you heard the one that goes like this? "anyone know of a good place to eat in sunset hills? yes but you have to bring your own paper" lol

Japandrifter
12-25-2008, 03:54 AM
very funny lol
I never noticed that :D
________
ASIAN_SEREDIPITY live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/ASIAN_SEREDIPITY)

luckyluck
02-12-2009, 10:13 PM
this must be an old thread but...

"Hey Sean, you busy?
Im headin' back to HQ, why?
I just saw the car of your wildest dreams..
oh really? which one?
its a bugatti.. one of those veyron thingys
oh cool.. whats the colour?
it has all sorts of different colours..
no kidding, ill help you go check it out."

t3ku
02-12-2009, 11:11 PM
this must be an old thread but...

"Hey Sean, you busy?
Im headin' back to HQ, why?
I just saw the car of your wildest dreams..
oh really? which one?
its a bugatti.. one of those veyron thingys
oh cool.. whats the colour?
it has all sorts of different colours..
no kidding, ill help you go check it out."

*insert siren sound*

lmao