View Full Version : 2 questions?

luckyluck
12-28-2008, 05:54 PM
well first is kind of stupid but i play NFs undercover on PC and im having trouble with my keys when i customize cars... how do i rotate the cameras when i edit the vinyls!???!!!? oh and how do i place the vinyls on the hood?

anyways, the other question... Does the races in NFS undercover have a catchup system during career races?... Well for some reason i was racing 335km/h in a veyron down the highway at first place, then suddenly a grey Nissan Skyline passes me and the next 2 minutes he was like 15 seconds ahead of me and im stuck in second!!! GOING TOP SPEED!!!! anyways could it be some kind of catchup system? because that would be stupid..

KF72
12-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Trouble with your keys? CD-Keys? To place vinyls on the hood you select a different vinyl zone (if they took it from PS). And knowing NFS, there will always be rubberbanding.

F.R.
12-29-2008, 05:22 AM
I think he's referring to the keys on his keyboard:)

luckyluck
12-30-2008, 01:53 PM
hey filipino, kamusta.. but

How would i change the vinyl zones? and rotate the camera? I try use my arrow keys but all it does is like rotate, move, whatever i do to the vinyl...

FreelancerMar
12-30-2008, 05:53 PM
The rubberbanding catchup was Introduced way back in NFS6: Hp2(the Cops had it) and has been in every NFS title since. I also do not see it going away ever!.

luckyluck
12-31-2008, 02:18 PM
yeah but.. they also added them into the racers now dont they?.. anyways i still thing the whole skyline passing my bugatti at top speed was stupid... But still.. how do i change where i want to palce the vinyl on the car? like for example, the hood etc.

R8CCXVeyron
03-08-2009, 07:04 AM
On the vinyl to hood thing, you press up until the vinyl moves up to the roof.... after that move it down to the hood.