View Full Version : Can u drive as cops in UC?

marius van wyk
01-21-2009, 05:29 AM
Hi guys
I just bought the game and havent installed yet.
I heard a rumour that you can also drive as a cop. is it true??

Sinister
01-21-2009, 05:40 AM
in the cops and robbers game mode, yes.
otherwise, for the most part.. no.

MclarenX
01-21-2009, 05:42 AM
There's a certain mission where you drive a cop car, but you don't get to bust anyone. For that, there's an online "Cops n' Robbers" mode wherein you play as a cop and try to bust people in one round, and try to avoid getting busted in another.

Unfortunately, the arenas are enclosed and there's no way to have a city-wide chase.

marius van wyk
01-21-2009, 05:43 AM
Thanks a lot for the replies, guys. Much appreciated.

CVPI19
01-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Well in the Nintendo DS, PSP, Wii and PS2 versions you do get to drive cop cars and bust bad guys and the wii has the offline versions of the multi-player modes like cops n robbers. What the person mentioned about the be the cop mode for the PS2 version at the official EA boards was speaking the truth it is not limited to the PS2 version its also in the Wii version you get the Mustang, Gallardo and 911 GT2 as police cars not just for multi-player modes but also in career mode. Now the DS version you get to drive the police cars in the criminal scramble and all points missions they are not full modes btw they are the DS version's of the take down missions mixed in with Cops N Robbers and the ability to play as the cops in career mode in the PS2 and Wii versions. To get the police cars in the PS2 and Wii versions you have to defeat the crew leaders in take down missions to unlock a police car like beating Hector in the Wii and PS2 versions unlocks the Mustang GT I will post more info how on how to unlock the Gallardo, and 911 GT2. Now in the PS2 and Wii versions when busting the bad guys it helps players earn money other than winning races or wheelman missions. Now the PSP version which I do not have neither you get to drive the police cars in Chase Down mode which is unlocked if have the whole map and you beat the game. Even if the PS2 and Wii versions may not have good graphics I would recommend them if you want to play as the cops in career mode or offline in cops n robbers mode.

CVPI19
01-27-2009, 02:05 AM
Now in the PS2 and Wii versions beating Nickel unlocks the Pursuit Gallardo and beating GMac unlocks the Pursuit 911 GT2.

davidgboogie
02-01-2009, 08:49 PM
if you want to do it online,cops and robbers for ps3,360,and PC.if you wanna do this in carreer,get the ds,ps2,or wii version.you can bust bad guys for money,(i dont know why they didnt call it bounty hunting)its pretty fun.

TrooperJW
02-01-2009, 11:40 PM
that was what i was wanting to ask, but their is one thing I find to be BS. Why can EA put some sort of be the cop mode in a offline type of mode!!

CVPI19
02-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Here is a video of the Chasedown mode from the Wii version the Mustang cop even if its a bodykit car is better than that muscle cruiser from the PS3, XBox 360 and PC versions of the game in Most Wanted the bodykit is bodykit 5 while in the Wii and PS2 versions its bodykit 6.

FZwUujoJw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_FZwUujoJw

snoukkaaja
02-16-2009, 02:59 AM
There is a cheat code which you can use in quick race mode. That cheat give you a police car. :) The cheat is: yp{jwa.

SLZ Roadstar
03-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Where is that cops & robbers mode? I didnt find it anywhere.

In career, you can drive cop cars with cop lights off by using some save editor which arushan released. Its not uploaded here. Go to www.nfs2000.de.

RamboDriver
07-13-2009, 07:43 AM
in my game they say they haven't found the server and that sucks because I wanna play online...:furious3:
Can someone help me
thanks

Peg@zuz
07-14-2009, 12:41 PM
I've made a 0%savegame where all copcars and challenge series bonuscars are included.
There are 70 cars in careergarage.

But its only for PC v1.0.1.18!

DOWNLOAD (http://www.nfscars.net/file/view/undercover/9745.aspx)

RamboDriver
07-15-2009, 01:46 PM
thanks...
I'm gonna try it tomorrow